• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wow what's with the test things coming out of no where? I took alot of them already though. Maybe I should make one...

Ambix

Smash Ace
If yeh knew me well ye would get those questions correct.

Peoples personalaties are very subtle things.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lmao yall are idiots...........
lol

ko heres a quiz..whats pretty , made bby me and measures out to be 350x120 pixels? UR SIG!
zelda comin later

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
dolla!!!!!!!1 what!

how about this......when u play my sheik ur not alloweds to counter pick with sheik....
i want ur ganon......or nething else...... :)

i despise chainthrowing....i neva do it unless its my last stock and the other guys got a stock ova me...its so cheap! u ruined my ngiht!!!!!!!!1 lol jk

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I need to ask everyone a favor, my only characters will be Peach, Zelda, Ness, Capt.Falcon, And Ness, if anyone can, please come do some matches aganist one of my characters for I need to train with them really bad.

moogle

Smash Ace
Moogle and Thief have joined the party. See ya tonight.

ps when the clock strikes 12 it's teh moogle birthday!

pps yeah, my quiz is too hard. >.< average is like a 35.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dont know if Im coming or not, Ive been sick/exhausted. I'll try and make it though.

Quiz:
100 on saberguy's
50 on Zane's
50 on Moogle's
70 on Ambix's
60 on KO's

=/

EDIT: Dangz, McCloud got a 100 on mine.

Ambix

Smash Ace
meh the average score for my quiz is a 70.....comon people think DIFFRENTLY for my quiz.

.....also be a /b/tard

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Well...I have finally migrated back to the boards after a week. After being out of town all last weekend and some of this week, I am still pretty dead. So I wont be making this biweekly. ;__; Just too tired. But I'll get rested up and get back to smash within the next few days and see everyone at the next biweekly. ^____^

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Well, as disappointed as I was for not being able to attend this biweekly, I did get a chance to participate in an on-campus tournament. Despite some ridiculousness (like the first rounds being free for all due to time and space constraints) and poor playing on my part (and Jackson's as he'll tell you - one of our matches in the finals had three SDs), I won the event. I got an mp3 player and two raffle tickets, one of which netted me a Wii. So, I'm pretty pleased with the evening. I still look forward to successfully making it to a tournament in Memphis.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
That's awesome. I had a similar tournament on campus here and won, but I only got a bag of candy :(

So, in around two weeks I'll be back in Memphis for Spring Break; Bi-Weekly then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom