• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im not sure at this point. I'll come back and let you guys know later. Myz, just make sure you bring a setup if you bring more people and want more than two setups.

Myztek

Smash Ace
I'm not a big fan of making sigs. Rarely do I see anything that impresses me, because most of it is done all the same. Slap on a render and use a few Photoshop brushes.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Handorin: You said the more the merrier, so i think i'll try to make it to your house when everyone shows up!!! ^.^ i have to teach taekwondo and maybe go to the girlfriends lax game, but then ill be there.

What time is Iori getting there? GANON DITTOS i have raised my power level

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Oh, important announcement guys:

Starting this Sunday the schedule changes at work. Biweeklies will have to be moved to sat night-sun morning. Updating first post, but it will be March 10th, not 9th. Anyone coming from far away or w/e please make note of this.

Also, depending a few factors, we [zane]might[/zane] have tshirts for inn 5... I'm still looking into this.

Umm... Oh, yeah. I need to know everyone that can help with carpooling for INN V too. There's a bit of people flying in, and I'll need help picking them up and stuff. If anyone wants to volunteer please let me know. We'll talk about this more at the next biweekly.

Thanks all for now.

Peace.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ah, I was trying to find you to ask if you were coming.

But ya, you can showing at around 1230+
Is it only Iori, Kyo, Duke, and Yang showing?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Ah, I was trying to find you to ask if you were coming.

But ya, you can showing at around 1230+
Is it only Iori, Kyo, Duke, and Yang showing?
I will be able to smash only from 12:00-1:30, because then at 2:00 i have to be teaching taekwondo. But ill get a million Iori fights in. hyperbolic time chamber and whatnot.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I prefer Friday biweeklies but I will still be there. Correct me if I am wrong but isnt this the last biweekly before the BigINN?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
fridays are cool but i cant get much rest before hand. But as a whole i believe friday is best for INNSomniacs but this is probobly changed due to Zanes work schedule. so its whatever to me

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Sat/Sun is actually good for me, since I have no other family involved except my dad/step-mother at my regular house. Of course there is church, but that can wait till evening. Don't get so upset, God! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom