• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Handorin

Smash Hero
ROFL. Greatest picture ever. That's pretty much what I think when I see Ganon Utilt.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
No Saberguy at the Biweekly saddens me, especially since Dragonforce is lame. *dodges attacks*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Neither is Yang. Yang will be in Colorado snowboarding with his girlfriend. fun fun

ps like that was news or anything. its only news when yang MAKES a biweekly, not misses one

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not news that I wont make it. Sundays are a big nono in my parents boo. =(

Im up for smash on Saturday though.

Nite

Smash Champion
It's been a while....

Ooh, Chad is making threats. I want one.

I've been a little bored lately, I'll probably see you guys at the biweekly though.

Where the hell are my Arkansas boys? I kinda miss you guys. You know who you are. You should show up sometime.

I always miss Moogle though. -.-

I'm gonna stop typing like this now.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Actually I really don't know what the hell I'm doing this weekend. I have three options available:

1.) Dragonforce
2.) Bi-weekly
3.) Fayetteville tourny to beat up on noobs.

These are all very hard decisions to make. :(

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaning more towards the Fayetteville tourny. I can always just catch the next bi-weekly, but Arkansas tournaments very rarely happen and I want to go and support (AKA, pwn noobs.) whenever I possibly can.

I do, however, call Iori as my doubles partner for the next bi.

moogle

Smash Ace
It's been a while....

Ooh, Chad is making threats. I want one.

I've been a little bored lately, I'll probably see you guys at the biweekly though.

Where the hell are my Arkansas boys? I kinda miss you guys. You know who you are. You should show up sometime.

I always miss Moogle though. -.-

I'm gonna stop typing like this now.
I think INN V might be the next time I see you, Nite. :crying: If I'm going to a tourney this weekend, it would probably be RAM's birthday bash. I don't mean to slight you guys, but Moogle needs to spread the love around.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Looks like i'm coming to the bi-weekly afterall, grandparent's anniversary on Saturday which rules out the Dragonforce concert and the Fayetteville tourny, but I can go to the biweekly now.

Iori - Still wanna doubles?

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring my dollar and my mini keyboard. :)

Oh I finally got my Grey N64 controller back that's in near-perfect condition so I should be good to go for some SSB64 matches.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Other games are ok at biweeklies, but I don't want a repeat of last time.

I will enforce a rule: If you're making the tourney late because you're playing another game you will forfit the match. If someone has to ask you multiple times, and I have to ask multiple times, then the forfit is effective. I will have the last word on it, period.

It's not fair to everyone else. This rule will be enforced henseforth at any and all INNsomnia events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom