• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Actually...I woke up a little late to get the car today (come on, me wake up at seven?). Although if you can spot a ride or if you want to take the operation (Hand?) over here that would be fine...

Basically, I want you over here so when you gimp kill me I can insult you and throw you out XD

Handorin

Smash Hero
Guess I have something to do at sometime and I dont feel like explaining it cause Im still a bit confused. I might be able to smash later, but I dont know how I would get there unless you want to come to my house.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Hmm...A little after five I can gyp the car when my Ma gets back from work so if that would be a good time...

And all the pasta is gone so you only get to eat chickpeas, McCloud :)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
well, i was just gonna head up to your house at like 12 or so, and hand's house is busy after 5 but you can come down to mine if you want.

so tentatively this is how things would go down

me at your house from 12 till around 5 or so

drive down to hand/my house so we can all play, then you should have your mum's car to get back home? ionno.

hand says unless his mom can drive him to your house, that should be how things are going down.

??

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
I am proud to say that I have not played smash since the last bi I was at. Which I think was like the beginning of Jan. :(

Does anyone want to smash this weekend at my house? Or if I could come to someone else's house or whatever?

I need to play!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I would love to, but I wont be here thursday - most of saturday.
If you want to smash today, that is a different story.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Post so I can feel better about letting you know I will be hiking for 3 days.

Then Im going to sit under a waterfall and train in smash.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
I don't really have transportation during the week. So the only way I'd be able to come over if I could ride with someone.

Though me having company is not a problem.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kivvik obtains level 76!!~~ da da da da, duh duh, da da daaa!!

I'm back in town from Cororado with a ridiculous sunburn!! Does anyone want to smash with me tomorrow and Sunday?!

Virg, are you still in town?! 1v1s ftw, man!!

ANYBODY who wants to smash, post! And Iori, i heard that your neighborhood is a mindgame, so if you want to smash, pm me directions and ill drive THERE tomorrow or sunday!!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Yang, I'm still here and tomorrow I have some artwork I need to finish up but I'm still game...although I am limited by the fact I ain't got no car :cry:

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Kivvik obtains level 76!!~~ da da da da, duh duh, da da daaa!!

I'm back in town from Cororado with a ridiculous sunburn!! Does anyone want to smash with me tomorrow and Sunday?!

Virg, are you still in town?! 1v1s ftw, man!!

ANYBODY who wants to smash, post! And Iori, i heard that your neighborhood is a mindgame, so if you want to smash, pm me directions and ill drive THERE tomorrow or sunday!!
I'm definately up for it. :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm probably not going to be able to smash outside my house or Germantown, just to give a heads up.
OKAY! :)

So I think my plan is to go to Iori's house sometime Saturday afternoon and then go to Virg's house sometime Saturday night OR Sunday afternoon! Plans always subject to change due to the three P's.

1) procrastination
2) parents
3) mindgames

ps also mccloud be ready to jump in my car SLASH pick me up, were teaming throughout the weekend.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Uh, I'm going to be gone Sunday afternoon to get ready for classes on Monday. So...tomorrow is really my only shot. Sorry about that. If it makes it any better I'll write a funny poem...later...and if you actually decide to call my bluff/mindgame...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Uh, I'm going to be gone Sunday afternoon to get ready for classes on Monday. So...tomorrow is really my only shot. Sorry about that. If it makes it any better I'll write a funny poem...later...and if you actually decide to call my bluff/mindgame...
okay then, your leaving should be a good enough excuse to be able to smash with you and see a movie with the girlfriend later, mwahaha. hopefully saturday night if all goes according to plan, but i need your cell number! hit me up via PM

edit--- did everybody... die? this is significantly less active...

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I heard this same thing, as well as some of the out of towners from tn and al.

I've also heard that STFU is looking into a tourney in dallas?

With all this said, I'm going to officially cancel the biweekly this week. There's really no point since so few are coming.

If enough interest is shown, I will reinstate it, but as for now, it's off.

Next stop: INN V!!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
This is the official "DML won't be at the bi and neither will Iori and Nite" annoucement.

I am kidnapping them.

That is all.

ps. for reals.
I heard this same thing, as well as some of the out of towners from tn and al.

I've also heard that STFU is looking into a tourney in dallas?

With all this said, I'm going to officially cancel the biweekly this week. There's really no point since so few are coming.

If enough interest is shown, I will reinstate it, but as for now, it's off.

Next stop: INN V!!!
Wait, does that mean that DML, STFU, Iori, and Nite are all going to that tourney in dallas...? Somebody tell me, because if thats the case, I'm set on going too... I was planning on coming to this next biweekly.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Is there enough housing for all the Memphis people... if not, if I can come then I could drive and sleep in my car... :) Please get back to me asap so I can ask me mum with all the details.

ps new sig, gimme feedback!! also tell me if the dialup guys have trouble with it ^^

-Chad-

Slackerator
Myz's car will be full Moogle =X Hitch a ride with Yang if he goes >_>

@Yang- Eevee ftw! I'm still not sure what we're gonna do for housing at SMYM, but we're pretty sure there's gonna be housing...somewhere....

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
You can't steal Iori , he's already stolen. lol

@INN5, will it be a time of darkness , or a time of the sunshine, its up to you to go to find out.

@@Bleach finally comes out this week, thank god!!!! lol

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Aww...I was looking forward to the bi-weekly, but I guess I will look into the tourny in Dallas now, the bi-weekly was the only thing I was looking forward to this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom