• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Just letting you guys know not to wait up for us tonight. Runaway 7 will not be in attendance this time. Sorry, I'll see you guys at INN V for sure though.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Bad news: I'm not going to be able to make it tonight although I did get to play McCloud for a couple of hours...stupid gimp kills...

Myztek

Smash Ace
It was a fun biweekly. I didn't do near as well as I would have like, though.

So... I guess since I beat Cow in a Mewtwo ditto that I'm the best Mewtwo in the South?

@Iori- Jedi Jesus says the force is with you.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
What a nice biweekly. I guess that shows that we can still have a little fun, even WITHOUT the Runaway 7.

Zane, we make a good team. We didn't win, but we still put up a good fight.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ahhhhhh i just woke up after falling asleep at 7 pm. 12 hours of sleep ftw! it was almost team condom ftw. but iori shreak of terror got into jmoans head and forced us to lose. was one of the best Bis ive been to even tho Run7 wasnt there (btw i miss you guys!) next time i will probobly be going to SMYM7 in IL so ill see everyone at INN5.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Youre still here? Hmmm maybe I can convince McC to drive. Im going to go down to his place in awhile.

Handorin

Smash Hero
McC said he has a Dr appt, so he cant go. If anyone else wants to call and come down, be my guest.

I wont be around past Thurs and part of Sat cause Im going on a 3day hike.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I'm most likely 98% sure that I might make the next one. Maybe.

Suck it *****. Generation X FTL. ( jk ) (not about the generation x ftl part...cause they really suck, but i'm pretty sure i was joking about most everything else) (:link:) (parentheses)
D-Generation X*** Theres a D in front of it, DEEE-EEE-EEE-EEE!! o.o...

Besides, it's not like I said we didn't miss you guys or anything, having you there would of made it 10x better, if not... more.

RAM

Smash Lord
when do you fella's get off from school for summer vacation? We're thinking of having Smashers Unite 2 around May the 19th and we want to have it when our INN brutha's are off from school or when they have free time.

Nite

Smash Champion
Loves Chad, Iori, KO, and Clairebear, but that's a different story.

Whoever wants a man-sandwhich at the next biweekly can get it.

Lance- LMAO!!!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
when do you fella's get off from school for summer vacation? We're thinking of having Smashers Unite 2 around May the 19th and we want to have it when our INN brutha's are off from school or when they have free time.
end of may or beggining of june I think.

-Chad-

Slackerator
ps. chad you should just give in and play ffxi with us.
ps again. NOOOOOOOO MY VIDEOS! WHY GOD WHYYYYYY?
No! I'd rather..do anything else then play that. Everquest 2 is the only MMO I'm considering playing at the moment.

I uploaded some doubles matches to my youtube account but Myz has the rest in their craptastic form. Some of the vids suck (quality)...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=INNsomniacChad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom