• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Fizz - I'll play you in some 3rd strike if you play me in some Mortal Kombat. :) PS2 or Xbox 3rd strike? Are you partnering with anyone this biweekly if it's a tourny? Cause I think we should team, haven't played you in awhile I think marth/falcon would be a nice team. Ken/Isai style .

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Aww man. SaberGuy...Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I love that game. Its been too long since I played. I have to play. And Fizz usually would team with me, but I lack money to even enter singles if there is a tourney tonight. I am just hoping to get as much training in as possible. Which reminds me...we have to play each other. ^___^

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Its all good Zane. Hope you feel better man, because we have a huge tournament this weekend, I dont know if you have heard or not...YOU HAVE TO BE THERE!!!!! ^____^ See you at INN V!!!!!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry man, I think Im leaving straight from school since it ends when INN starts.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Thanks guys... I dunno what happened. I had some crazy nausia and a bad headache (probably migraine, would explain the nausia). Anyway, I'm ok now. 6 asprin and a bed does wonders sometimes.

INN V will happen even if I'm having to do it on speakerphone from a hospital, rofl.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just thought I'd let everyone know... I just mindgames'd my cat.

1. Cats like to follow people around, for attention.
2. When following someone down some stairs, cats like to beat the person down said stairs.

I walked by my cat and decided just to pet his head a bit. I then proceeded towards the bathroom, and my cat tried to follow me in. Im not a nekophiliac (or an amv maker! :chuckle:), so I didnt want my cat to follow me. INPUT MINDGAMES. I walked down two stairs, the cat went down them all, and then I walked back up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Oh happy day.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'd like to extend an open invitation to my western neighbors and anycompetitive players to come to NC's biggest tourny to date. My raleigh crew is hosting a mamoth interstate tourny in hopes of establishing a better comunity for our region. We have crews comign down from maryland, meep and his crew are comign down from VA, South carolina peoples are coming up and all of NC will be there. I have yet to let anybody in TN know and im hoping to get prince zane to help advertise soon. For more details see our thread here. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99500

if you have any questions feel free to I.M. me on my aim: savesxthexqueen

thankyou

moogle

Smash Ace
I waited as long as possible to ask, but are there any Memphisians who could house a handful of Huntsvillians? >_<

If not, it's fine... I've already resigned myself to the fact that we're probably either staying at the Holiday Inn or the Pizza Inn.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I waited as long as possible to ask, but are there any Memphisians who could house a handful of Huntsvillians? >_<

If not, it's fine... I've already resigned myself to the fact that we're probably either staying at the Holiday Inn or the Pizza Inn.
I can house you -again- moogle =P I was supposed to have Shiz and them but seems they got a hotel with their mom. So right now it is just me, 3GOD, and someone he is bringing.

moogle

Smash Ace
I can house you -again- moogle =P I was supposed to have Shiz and them but seems they got a hotel with their mom. So right now it is just me, 3GOD, and someone he is bringing.
Woot woot, thanks Hando. :p We should know by Wednesday night how many Huntsville people there will be. It's likely to be a car-full... hopefully that's alright. :embarrass

Knorr

Smash Ace
Same date as RoE : X
yeah we originally scheduled it so that all of NC could come then we started sending out the invite to other states, it does Suck the RoE and gigabits are on the same date but it cannot be helped i doubt the florida kids would wanna drive up to NC anyway, ive been trying to talk to lance87 to see if he can move his date back or foward bc it is rather close to insomnia.... if lance did move it i might talk to zane about making a circuted event for our region. but we will most definatly be trying to make the next M.P. Jubilee a circuted event.

also if any of you want some practice before jubilee or RoE our western panalist from NC mainly Munkeyx2g is hosting his statewide tournament Munkaid VI on april 14th. We NC kids like company and seeing how the place is on the western front of NC maybe some of you TN peeps could make it.
Here is a link to the thread.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80799

thanks

oh yeah holler at TC and lozr them boys are LEET

Newo

Smash Cadet
Keta, i will be seeing you shortly. I have to go to my parents house fro a bit then I will meet up with you and Yawn later. oh yea, make sure you have the screwdriver ready.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Handorin-Since you didn't come the second day of INN5 you still have my RF adapter. Mind bringing it too the next biweekly you attend?

I am digging the background on here.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin-Since you didn't come the second day of INN5 you still have my RF adapter. Mind bringing it too the next biweekly you attend?

I am digging the background on here.
O snaps. I think that went missing with my cube. I definetly dont have it. Just let me know how much it cost and I will buy you another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom