• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yang quite possibly has the best sig I've seen in a while...

<Edit>

So I've been productive tonight...

www.innsomnia.com - Click on the "Chat" link.

That should take you to a chat room - no registration needed. Make sure java is enabled.

Let me know how smooth this is: what kind of connection you're using, how long the load time is, how many people were in the room when you tested, etc. (Put this in a pm or email - princezane@gmail.com so we don't flood this thread).

</Edit>

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I know there's somewhere we can post to each other about anything here right? They have forums for everything else here.

@Roy is F!ing awesome!!!!!!!

@Also, Zane when are the INN5 videos going to be posted on the website?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
rofl. Forum Posting 101 with the Chaddical...

Kyo - Vids will be up in a bit. I'm kind of redoing the site. I guess I could post them as a hangover thing...

Chad - I didn't know it had a time out. I doubt I could change that :( I tried getting in from work, but it blocks. I'll have to see if I can um... get around that <_< >_>

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yeah, if there was some way to get rid of the time out I'd stay on it on the off chance someone else comes in. It's what I do on the hub. (except someone's usually there)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I think it is nice but the conversations up till now all where some type of spam except for the info chad gave us on the time limit on the chat. All of this is preety much spam even this sentence right here is spam.

Any way i love you guys hahahahaha. Anyone free to smash.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang- Id like to smash. Im pretty sure I can, but Ill still give you a call after school.

O ya, since I keep forgetting to say, Grats to Zane for making SmashCast #3.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
hang·o·ver (hāng'ō'vər) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. Unpleasant physical effects following the heavy use of alcohol.
2. A letdown, as after a period of excitement.
3. A vestige; a holdover

See, I was right. It was something to "hold you over" until the main site was finished.

Haha!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Iori- If you read this, Just wanted to let you know me and Yang couldnt make it tonight. His mom didnt want him to drive in the storm. Maybe we can tomarrow.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
That is sad to hear, you could of called me tho, but this way is more secret anywho just to let you guys know i have to take the act and it starts at 8 so you know.

ps hand, mccloud, kyo, ichigo, duke, ed, runway 7, darkrain, aura fox, myztex, hyper, jake and jill, and whoever else. be here or else

Handorin

Smash Hero
Couldnt get ahold of you when I tried, sorry bout that.

McC- yes it was me. why cnat I slpel wrdos wrnog? btw want to smash today?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah Iori, im sorry about that.
My mom has been sick lately and has been really stingy about letting me do stuff.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Meh, I'm not that great, and being out of the loop for so long I'm probably way behind. I'm just gonna play pretty casually from now on. I'll hit up the bi-weeklies some this summer though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If someone will teach me how to moonwalk with C.fal at the next biweekly, I will teach them how to moonwalk irl.

amidoinitrite? :cool:

moogle

Smash Ace
Ya know, we were on pace to overtake the Louisiana thread for the honor of most posts and most views in the Atlantic South. Then INN V came along and ruined everything!!

:083:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom