• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Not much now. Just got back from a nine hour smash session preparing for this week's bi. Can't wait. :chuckle:

ps almost triple digit posts!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I cant wait till the bi, but I wont be entering. I dont have any money =(

Remember:

EVERy ONe BRINg SETUPs!!!
hey, it worked last time.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Psh, you know Falco is cheaper than anything, Zane.

ps. I plan on doing very well at this biweekly.

*EDIT*
Like Hand said, bring set ups! Also, we must do the crew battles!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Alright...Only one week to go. I have been so anxious to play everyone again. I plan on doing a lot better at this biweekly too. Me and brad will bring our usual setup.

@Fizz: hopefully you get this. Are you coming to this biweekly?

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to go unless I get a ride, which is highly unlikely at this point. :(

But how can my Sheik get better without seeing Iori go go go? And what is to happen to my Ness with no other Ness players near me...?

O.Q

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My swimming coach said:
The Excel Meet is next Saturday, January 27th, the day after Basketball Homecoming. I’m thinking we will leave around 7:30 AM from the school and we’ll return around 9:30or 10:00pm
It looks like I will be in town for this biweekly!! :) yay

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
WAAARRLLOOCCKK.......PPUUUUUUNNNNCCCHHHH!!!!

I just booked my trip back to Memphis for Spring Break, so I should be able to Smash round abouts the whole week. Hopefully, you blissful truants don't go running off on vacation...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang - you do know that the biweeklies are fri/sat not sat/sun right?
Yeah, I just thought that the swim team would have to leave on friday night to be at the meet saturday after noon, because people like to sleep and whatnot. BUT since the team is leaving at 7:30 AM saturday morning, that means that I can go to the biweekly fri/sat!! :) :) :)

Nite

Smash Champion
Heh... SAT IIs... sorry boys. Put in a lvl 9 ganondorf for me.
We wouldn't want to give you too much credit. Haha! Just kidding man.

I'm glad the biweekly is soon. I guess I'll just stay confident. It's the only way to play. That means it's time to smash.

Runaway 7, DML, Bloodline, anybody- Let me know if you guys want to smash sometime this week.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
We wouldn't want to give you too much credit. Haha! Just kidding man.

I'm glad the biweekly is soon. I guess I'll just stay confident. It's the only way to play. That means it's time to smash.

Runaway 7, DML, Bloodline, anybody- Let me know if you guys want to smash sometime this week.
Sure, any time we're ready, just tell us in advance or PM me for my Cell.

@And Run7,DML we need to have a south meeting sometime for the biggest challenge if your up for it? If you think you can go this far.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@And Run7,DML we need to have a south meeting sometime for the biggest challenge if your up for it? If you think you can go this far.
I dont know what that means, but ok!!!! ^___^

Looks like I am not the only one that has been training a lot. But I have been training pretty much alone, except for the times that me and brad play. But like Nite said, I have to keep the confidence up!!!!

@Zane: Not too sure what you mean by different, but I guess I'll just wait and see. I'm sure if its coming from you, it will be a good thing. ^_____~

@Kyo: I like the whole hyperbolic timechamber thing. Me and Brad used to say that our room was that since we always trained in there and that's where everyon played. Now if we only had the real thing.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Differences, huh?

I'm up for Smashing any time this week except today and Wednesday due to work.

If we can set up a place to meet and play or whatever, then, depending on driving distance, DML should be able to make it.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
But how can my Sheik get better without seeing Iori go go go? And what is to happen to my Ness with no other Ness players near me...?

O.Q
...Go East, Young Man...

...Yes, fine, I know it's Go West, but don't listen to them for just a sec and hear me out! I play Ness!*

...That was it, that's all I got.

At any rate, much as I'd love to make the bi, I'm afraid that this weekend bears prior obligations for me. Maybe come February, I can find out some way to get to Memphis.

I really wish we could scrunch this state up.

*Mediocrely.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
The time has come to put up or relax and drink some limonade. We all have been traning and learning lets see who is ready at the tourney. Co you are a mario do your best. slink your link is good don't let those shieks win. :093:

ps all your eveyday need can be bought at iorimart, remeber there is no snug in a bug to low to make you want some snow

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have been training against lvl1 computers, like that will do any good against real people.

Zane- Cant wait for this. More pizza plz?

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Does ANYONE mind if I smash with them this week. It doesn't matter where or what day. I REALLY need practice before the Bi. I don't even have the game right now. :( It would be especially convienient if any of you came to Lanmatrix on Wednesday cause me and some friends will be there and we can all play for free until they close.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Does ANYONE mind if I smash with them this week. It doesn't matter where or what day. I REALLY need practice before the Bi. I don't even have the game right now. :( It would be especially convienient if any of you came to Lanmatrix on Wednesday cause me and some friends will be there and we can all play for free until they close.
I Live in Cordova and very close to Lanmatrix, shoot PM me for my cell if you want to smash sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom