• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
What happen to logic and sense on this thread? Lol, we'll I guess its because we're all smashers.

PS: Symtoms of Smash Addiction:
1.You have to play it constantly
2.All of a sudden you have friends
3.You abandon other games to play smash.
4.All of a sudden you want to re-inact certain smash moves(Ex: Kneeing a bully in the face.)
Cures: None , Treatments: Keep playing smash:)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Kyo, you forgot the part where girls get mad at you and you lose your friends that dont play/suck at smash.

Also the constant thinking of smash strategy at night/while dreaming. It takes over your life.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hhaha..
well update, my mom and stepdad are leaving tomorrow morning to go check out what they have to say, and will be back monday.
Apparently we would be living 50 miles WEST of nashville.
Mapquest says 200 miles between nashville and memphis and 3 hours...so that would mean it would prolly take me 2 hours 15 minutes-ish to make it to memphis (which isn't that bad)

considering i am just starting a semester...i'm thinking if i did move it would prolly be after this semester is over..
(so i may have spoken too soon, sorry to cause unneccessary excitement here)
((...then again, ya'll were talking about DBZ earlier, so i don't think i ruined much ;)))
cuz i can't just abandon my classes...and still living w/ my rents at 20 years of age is starting to make living on my own sound pretty cool..but GLARG @ bills!1

ba;lfkjdas...god**** its such a hard decision, cuz i have so many friends here...but only Lee nearby (takes me an hour to play the next closest good players in NewOrleans)
:(....oh well..theres nothing i can do about it now, so i'll just not worry about it yet until if/when it happens. please carry on ya'll previous convos. =__=

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nah, he's the mutha****ing brown nite.
lol, someone didnt know I was kidding. XD

Cyphus- I dont know how active the tournament scene was in LA, but Im sure it is more active up here. Driving two hours for the best tournament in the South isnt that bad. ;)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
So McFox and I talked a little bit recently, and someone got promoted. <_<

>_>

But yeah, we really need to work on the spam here as you guys all know. Lets keep it to the biweeklies. I'll see if I can do something about setting up a forum that we can play with (panelists know where I'm talking about. I'll try to see if I can get it split into 2 sides. We'll see.)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
our tourney scene actually isn't that bad...i usually go to BatonRouge or NewOrleans for a tournament/smashfest 2-3x a month.
just this week i had a smashfest in NewOrleans monday, a tournament in NewOrleans Wednesday, and a tournament in BatonRouge tomorrow.
(so just ignore our thread titles of "tournament in Nov, lol"..cuz the man never keeps update on whats new here, hahha.

mm...but 2 hours from memphis means i still wouldn't be able to smash regulary w/ the memphis people :* Looks like i'm going to be in a dead spot, only able to practice by myself and then go to tournies >___<
although..i would be in college, so maybe i could manage to go somewhere closer...iunno.
either way, if things do work, i gladly accept ur invitation Iori. =)
(hey, ur a furry! :X)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
There's a few colleges in Memphis, but depending on your major, that's a pretty huge jump/change in life over a game (speaking realistically here).

That being said, it's always good to have another INNsomniac :D

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
lol hey cyphus u will be like 30 mins from me and my crew (only like 3 or 4 that really play tho)
im not bad myself and then there is MSlano (he will be in AL soon tho) Jmoan, Keta, and Ikitt. we should Def hang out. As i like to travel to NC, GA, and Memphis for tourneys you could def ride with me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I got burning crusade (WoW expansion), see you guys in awhile =P

DARN IT, WoW parental controls kicked me off. *sigh*
and my dad wouldnt let us buy Red Steel, so he got CoD instead. "It didnt seem like a very "happy" game." Me, "Duh. And CoD is any happier?" Dad: doesnt say anything

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
When I first heard about Burning Crusade, I didn't know what it was. I saw it on the GameFAQs poll and I was like "Burning Crusade? Wtf is that?" Then later I found out it was a WoW expansion.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
oh snap i always though zane was this whole time, go figure.

@-nite looking forward to fighting you bud

@- chad i have worked out the kinks

@- ko i chalenge you to a money match of the gannons as high as you'll go

@- kyo i told you i was better haahahahahah gan beats falcon every time

@-zane nice promotion you stud you. I looked but can't find the vid to the movie is the name really 1,000,000 power warriors

@-yang can i see the sig you made and have the background green thanks.

@-cybrus you have the name blood line now but you have to fight my doc for the doc title cause in the group im know as the mario brother user. we could enter as bros in a tourney that would be awsome. hahaha not a furry

@-i have space balls you have gotten so good its lushes

@-myztex great falco man i call a rematch tough

ps you win some you lose some

Myztek

Smash Ace
Yeah, we'll have a rematch Iori. ;P

I had fun playing. It's too bad my laptop didn't want to cooperate and took away about an hour of my playing time, though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Grats, Zane. You deserve it. Now you need a cool title.

And I cant wait till the biweekly.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Rofl Duke. Yeah, I've been there about a year. Who is she?

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately this means we need to watch out for the spam and everything. If you have any questions or anything let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom