• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Mid-week bi-weeklies would leave me 0 sleep for the next day...

Good times are as follows:
Friday night
Anytime Saturday
Anytime Sunday untill midnight so I have time to get some sleep for school/work the next day.

A Sunday/Monday bi-weekly would make feel like crap the next day 'cause I wouldn't get ANY sleep for school/work.

I wish I had a decent place to have a tourny. :( My church has been doing a bunch of renovating, and the college department will be getting a room of their own. I might get to use that whenever it becomes available towards the end of next month.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I might start up Starky bi-weeklies, although it would prolly end up being monthly sometimes. I know I won't be able to travel very far now due to school, gas prices, and my girlfriend. Don't think for a second that I quit smash just cause I am currently in a predicament with it, I am training up Joel Oakley, or Joakley on the boards, and possibly a few more peepz if I can coax them into playing (they want to get in on the scene when Brawl comes out, but I am convincing them that it would be good to get basics down in melee first.)

3GOD

Smash Ace
Yeah, MookieRah needs to start a monthly tourney in Starkville, and the Memphis guys need to come...we probably could convince Thief to come too since Starkville is closer to AL than Memphis.

BTW, I am the Joakley he reffered to.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Well, so far the votes are as follows:

Mon - Zane, 1
Tue - Zane, 1
Wed - Zane, 1
Thu - Zane, 1
Fri - Zane, 3211
Sat - Zane, *, 1112
Sun - Zane, 2313

---------------

321 = rank posted for the date.
Zane = which day I care about
* = which day is kicking my *** right now

Sat is still the most popular by far, with Fri being in close 2nd. There's a chance I could mix this thing up and start em on Friday. I won't know until this weekend/beginning of next week.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I think we're heading to HOST so I don't think we're gonna make that. I'm sure you and Nite will take home the grand prize of cardboard though.

Myztek

Smash Ace
LMAO, anyway, yeah we're gonna try to head out to HOST. An EB Games tournament would be pretty funny/fun, though.

Also, hellz yes to Friday biweeklies if they're possible.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I agree to Friday biweeklys. I have football games, but I might be able to get there if someone wants to pick me up from the game. >_>

Nite

Smash Champion
You guys should go to Florida with Chicken and Dressing instead, or go to both. I don't think I'm going to HOST though, I want to go to Florida instead. No job and no biweeklies. I don't make a lot of money.

Firday -Saturday biweeklies would be awesome. That's my vote.

-Chad-

Slackerator
You guys should go to Florida with Chicken and Dressing instead, or go to both. I don't think I'm going to HOST though, I want to go to Florida instead. No job and no biweeklies. I don't make a lot of money.

Firday -Saturday biweeklies would be awesome. That's my vote.
If you guys are talking about RAM's tourny, I was wantint to go to that too, but Idon't know if I'll be able to. Got a while before that though.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, RAM and Drumma Boi's tourney. Lance and I are going to go, I don't know about the rest of the crew. It gives us a while to get money and plan stuff out because it isn't for about a month.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Sat is still the most popular by far, with Fri being in close 2nd. There's a chance I could mix this thing up and start em on Friday. I won't know until this weekend/beginning of next week.
I approve of Friday bi-weeklies. :) That would actually be my perfect day.

Chad- If you're heading to HOST, I'll come with you and pitch in a lot with gas money.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Hmm. I'll consider that for INN V. Thanks.

I think, and don't get froggy on me yet, but I think Friday biweeklies might be a go.

I'll be worn out, but sometimes sacrifices are in order :)

More details soon!

RAM

Smash Lord
hope you can make it Chad and anyone else from Memphis. anyway whose B-day is it. whoever it is Happy B-Day I'll make sure to send you a mail order bride. that or a fish tank full of piranha's your choice.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Do people in TX hate us? We can't find housing for HOST and not only that, no one will even grace us with a response to any of our posts (EXCEPT Myz's post about food...)

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm not positive if it does Fizz, but I am pretty sure that it doesn't. I think that the guy Johnathan that works there suggested the tournament. We went to school with him and he has seen us play before, so I am sure that he will want us to set the rules. We will probably vote on all the rules like the last time we did it. For now though, I'm not sure about the rules. Lance and I are going to go get Starfox Command tomorrow, so we will check on that stuff if he is working.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Star Fox Command shouldnt come out Tuesday not Monday. Release dates usually say a day ahead. That is the day they are sent out.

Nite

Smash Champion
Aw, that's true Brad. That's gay.

Final Results of MLG Orlando:

1. Azen
2. Chudat
3. KoreanDJ
4. Isai
5. Ken
6. Mew2king
7. Hugs
8. Chillin
9. Dope
9. Darkrain
9. Rob$
9. Drephen

Isai beats Ken
KDJ beats Ken

M2K beat Hugs
Chu beats M2K
Chu beats Isai (best of 11)

Azen beats KDJ
Chu beats KDJ
Azen beats Chu ftw! (best of 11)

I don't know what happened to P.c. Chris, but the Fox players are really stepping it up. Seems like that was a crazy tournament.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
That is awesome Azen won. Do you know if he used low tiers like at FC6?

Nite

Smash Champion
That is awesome Azen won. Do you know if he used low tiers like at FC6?
I'm sure that he played low tiers going through pools and the bracket, but I think that he used Marth during his close matches. Like Chu and Isai. It might be harder for his Luigi or his other low tiers to beat players that good. I'm not positive though.

-Edit- Lucky post count. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom