• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yay for Friday bi-weeklies. Actually yay for bi-weeklies in general. I was kinda happy there wasnt one this weekend. I was really tired. Me and Zero went to my nephew's bday party. Bunch of little kids is tiring.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yay! It's been forever since a biweekly! (so it seems)
ROFL

Me- *reads Zane's post aloud to Myz*
Myz- BOUT TIME!!! =D
Me- :laugh: Wtf? It's not like it's been 5 months since a biweekly you addict...it's been ONE DAY since a biweekly was supposed to be.
Myz- *dies laughing*
Me- *laughs more*

We are happy about this Friday biweekly plan.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
So that would mean that the bi-weeklies start again on the 8th?

-edit-

Burgers.

If they do start the 8th, that means that the next would be the 22nd, and the one after that would be October 5th, the day me and Nite are hopping on a greyhound to Florida to go to Ram and Drumma's tourney...

Chicken & Dressing will be absent from a bi-weekly for the first time :(

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Man. It has now been almost 2 weeks since I have visited smash boards. I was sick as hell, then I left for my out of town trip. Needless to say I havent played smash that much either. But I am better now, and I am home from my trip so I can practice again. I will have to catch up on everything that is going on with the biweeklies and INNsomnia. I just wanted to post and let my fellow Run7 members and everyone else know that I am still ALIVE!!! HAHAHA

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Oh shi-*chaingrabbed to death* Hahaha it's going to be interesting to see you play someone other than Peach. Because other than Pikachu I haven't really seen you play any other character..
Thing is, Lance mains Sheik. He's just so good with her he played with Peach to make it fair to everyone else.

Handorin-Friday Bi-weeklies now. Are you coming?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Thing is, Lance mains Sheik. He's just so good with her he played with Peach to make it fair to everyone else.
**** dude, that was one of the many Run7 secrets....

The Great Potato Heist of 2003?

Bet you guys wish you knew.

Seriously though, I probably say that now, and will get frustrated like last bi-weekly and only play sheik once or twice. I've been working on it with Nite though, and I think i've gotten better... I wanted to train today but I decided to move into my new room :( Ah well, there's 2 more weeks before bi-weeklies start again. Just to let you guys know, i'll be popping in :bigthumbu

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin-Friday Bi-weeklies now. Are you coming?
Well, football season is in. Since Im in the band I have to go to games. If some one wants to give me rides from there (I'll help pay for gas) or from Houston HS (depending if I leave with the band or if I want to just straight up leave) then I can go. I can't drive till Mid Oct or something, so only a couple months.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Biweeklies are tournaments in themselves, part of the funds raised at the biweeklies go toward the main tournament winnings. Biweekly results dont have anything to do with the main tournament.

dcanada_06

Smash Rookie
Thanks Handorin. I was planning on going to INNsomnia, but wasnt sure if I had to be part of the biweeklies.

Nite

Smash Champion
I hear you Justin. School makes me miss playing and hanging out with you guys so much more. Hopefully we can play sometime soon.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Man, I haven't practiced since the last smash event I was at >_>

And I think Aidite has my cube still... hrm.

Updates though:

From here on out, biweeklies will be fundraisers (as last ones were done)

Zane's stupid rule will probably be in effect

Handorin/Brad need to get me footage from INN IV so I can start the montage creation.

Updated first post/title.

- Ahn nyoung kay sae yo.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I have been slack horribly though and need to get rolling. Example: I have had this banner for awhile but have yet to post it. As the date implies I made it awhile back.

Nite

Smash Champion
Lance- I just wanted to remind you to pick me up after school today. Not saying that you would forgetsies. (lol) I don't want to be left by the bus and not have a ride. Man, that would suck.

I'll be in front of the ROTC building.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Speaking of footage, I need my Mewtwo footage. I am tired of n00bs praising the primarily DI'less Shadowclaw video. It's driving me nutz!!!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Speaking of footage, I need my Mewtwo footage. I am tired of n00bs praising the primarily DI'less Shadowclaw video. It's driving me nutz!!!
Yeah. Sorry about that Mookie. I talked to you on aim about it, but I'll post here. With me being sick then going out of town, I havent done anything in the last few weeks. Sorry again man. I'll try and get on that today, so I can send it to you tomorrow.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
One of my friends at Fayettville was praising Shadowclaws video. I showed him your video and explained how the people he was fighting in the video didn't DI and pretty much ran into all his stuff. In some parts of the vid he just down-tilts people like 7 times before they finally tech or DI out of the way.

Handorin

Smash Hero
But the jump-off-the-stage-hit-with-ballsparks was semi cool o.O
other than that meh

A member(s) of Run7- I am looking into smashing with 1+ more of you on Saturday and also "practicing driving" at the same time. So if I were to "practice drive" up to your house, play smash, then "practice drive" the way back, do you think that would work? >_>

My parents want me to get more experiance drving before I get my liscence, this makes it more for me =D

-Chad-

Slackerator
But the jump-off-the-stage-hit-with-ballsparks was semi cool o.O
other than that meh

A member(s) of Run7- I am looking into smashing with 1+ more of you on Saturday and also "practicing driving" at the same time. So if I were to "practice drive" up to your house, play smash, then "practice drive" the way back, do you think that would work? >_>

My parents want me to get more experiance drving before I get my liscence, this makes it more for me =D
Come smash at my house =X I must play more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom