• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Depending on how full my Hello Kitty wallet/box is, I plan on being in attendance. I need to get some form of daytme employment...

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I am chilling at ITT right now...We had a break but now I'm back in class. I got my GCN controller just incase someone is playing Smash. I may go to the Gamer's Association meeting and try to win some money.

Nite

Smash Champion
That's awesome. I'm at school now too. I don't feel so left out right now, lol.

Go try to win some money from those noobs.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Man our class for today was to find a video game online and play it. Then we had to right an instructional guide to it. Man I finished so fast it was crazy. I also think my teacher is a smoker because we take a break atleast every 30 minutes. Haha. Cigarettes finally show they can be used for good!

Nite-I feel the hurt. I want to train.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I am getting my smash training in with my Trig professor. I don't think none of you dudes can beat that one XD.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
That is too cool. I hope my teachers rock that much. Class is almost over. Yay!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
The fan on my video card at home went out and fried the cpu on the card... Thus, I have no internet at home now :( But, I have it at work and school, so it's all good.

*sigh* I can't wait till the next bi-weekly!

I'll be coming this weekend even if I have to drive by myself. I might be taking 1-3 new guys from UALR to the bi-weekly with me! They know how to tech and DI pretty well, but no so much wavedashing. They're learning fast though.

Lvl9- Get off work if you can dude.

Handorin

Smash Hero
O.o news
There is a slight chance I might be going to this. This Fridays game against Cordova was at home, but since our field is still "too dangerous to play football on," and our band director doesnt want to lose money again (no concesion stands), he is only taking a pep band.

Hopefully I wont be on the list he post tommarow so I can go to the biweekly.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
The only teacher I have met of mine so far, Zane, is Ms. Graves. She is pretty cool...well atleast she was today.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Oh! Oh oh oh! I think I can come to this one!

I have to work things out with my mom-mom mommy-mom mom, but I'm pretty sure I can come because its on a Friday night and she would rather have me playing video games than going to the football games -> parties afterwards...

Sadly, with my girlfriend being a ninja and all... I would rather smash with you guys than go to parties, talk to girls, and then have my girlfriend glare at me for a month... :p

Im going to try to get a ride with a buddy of mine, thought he's not very good yet, he's willing to learn.

Can't wait to hopefully see you all again! GO TEAM!

chamberlin

Smash Ace
As far as Little Rock is concerned here's who's coming.

-Me
-Lvl9(if he can hopefully weasel out of work)
-BMWfalco(a new guy that goes to UALR that will be carpooling with me)

Hopefully I can get more of BMW's possy to come, 'cause this Bi-weekly's gonna be freaking awesome.

Nite

Smash Champion
I have an idea for INN V.

Maybe to help out in attendance, all of the locals and/or supporters of INNsomnia can put a link to the INN V thread in their sig.

EXAMPLE: INNsomnia: The Smash Buffet V! November 5th. (Just an example) Click here and check it out! -LINK-

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I will do that if I can get it to go beside my banner. Otherwise it cuts off the banner and that makes me unhappy.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have an idea for INN V.

Maybe to help out in attendance, all of the locals and/or supporters of INNsomnia can put a link to the INN V thread in their sig.

EXAMPLE: INNsomnia: The Smash Buffet V! November 5th. (Just an example) Click here and check it out! -LINK-
Everyone look at my banner. yay?

Nite

Smash Champion
Same concept, just for people who have sigs, they can just put it underneath theirs.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Handorin was in for before INN was in. Truly a man to be mimicked. I shall try to see what I can do to get it in my sig without cut offs. All the cool kids are doing it so I shall try. Umm...how do I mod the link to make it say what I want?

Handorin

Smash Hero
[URRL=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80441]INNsomnia V BiWeeklies[/URL]

and its

[URRL= "http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81809"]results.[/URL]

just make all the corrections to the code. I spaced it out so it is easier to see.

Nite

Smash Champion
Awesome. Whenever Zane puts up the INNsomnia V thread, I will do the same for that.

I want to put some recent footage online sometime soon. I still have people complimenting me on the 1st biweekly video. Haha, it's weird because it is so old and people are still talking about it. I know Lance has the footage, but I would need Brad or Skoot to put it up for me. Whenever you guys can help me out, let me know. Thanks guys.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this bi-weekly. Will you be able to pick me up Lance? I'll be bringing a tv and Gamecube as usual.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It's solid now, I'm able to come with my good buddy Boon (Daniel)!
I would say to prereg us, but since nobody is preregging... :confused: I'm assuming that most of Run7 is coming, most of DML is coming, and the Little Rock guys are coming? Sounds good to me.

Oh, btw!! Fufu and I are finally getting an actual crew together. We're called Milk and Cookies Inc. (MnC)! So far we just have Fufu and me, but hopefully Boon will get better and maybe we can convince a certain fox/ness to join?? *cough Hand cough* ^_^

If anyone else wants to get in on it, youre certainly welcome. And Fufu makes really good cookies... :lick: :laugh:

I cant wait to see everyone again!!

EDIT-- CO BRAD!!!
If you have a triwing screwdriver, can you just bring it to the INN so I can get these two **** screws out?? plzplz!! ^^

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's September...I dunno about how everyone else is, but I start preparing for Halloween early...like...a month or so in advance. Out of the "mainstream" holidays, it's probably my favorite. Costumes, candy, pumpkins, etc. Well, I was buying some bags of candy, and I had an idea: what if, say, the Friday/Saturday before Halloween, there was a Halloween Biweekly? Like, with costumes and festive goodness. Just a thought, but I think it'd rock... :ness:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yang-I wont be at this bi-weekly but I will intrust my tri-wing to one of my crew mates so you can use it. All I ask is to be gentle. Its the only one I found and if I lose it I have to buy another set to get one screwdriver. And make sure to give it back just incase I have to repair a runmates controller sometime soon.

Zero-Votes for a costume bi-weekly. Even if there isnt I'm coming in costume anyways.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yang-I wont be at this bi-weekly but I will intrust my tri-wing to one of my crew mates so you can use it. All I ask is to be gentle. Its the only one I found and if I lose it I have to buy another set to get one screwdriver. And make sure to give it back just incase I have to repair a runmates controller sometime soon.
Sure thing - I've had so much trouble trying to find my own, I can understand what you mean by gentle. :) Milk and Cookies Inc. guarantee the safety of your screwdriver!! I just need it to carefully get these last two screws out (the ones in the handles) and then im just going to replace them with phillips head screws.

COSTUME CONTEST!!! I call wrapping myself in toilet paper and calling myself Sheik.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
what if, say, the Friday/Saturday before Halloween, there was a Halloween Biweekly? Like, with costumes and festive goodness. Just a thought, but I think it'd rock... :ness:
that is the most reatrdedist thing i have ever heard of.:psycho:
I have a better idea. How about we dress in costumes at the biweekley before halloween. Kinda like a "HallowINN" biweekley. :laugh:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Wow, KO coming out of nowhere. Good to see you man.

Halloweenie biweeklies are fine with me. hell you can come in constume for every one of them for all i care :p

We'll come up with something. Constume contest, winner gets to place themselves anywhere they want on the bracket (first, then everyone else is randomly put on there to keep it quazi fair), or something, I dunno.

Nite

Smash Champion
Good **** KO. So your back in Tennessee huh? I thought you moved to California or something like that? Anyways, it's always good to have more smashers in the area.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Post By Smashterlink!!!!!

Well, seeing as how we cant get my brothers user name to log out, I thought I would post under his name.

First, awesome to see you around again KO. Its been a while. INN2 I think. Hope to see you at one of the biweeklies. Would be great to see ya again.

And a biweekly before Halloween. Too fresh. Maybe we can convince Nite to wear that spider man outfit from walmart. COME ON MAN!!!! YOU HAVE TO!!!!! HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom