• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
HAHAHA! There isn't enough money in the world for me to wear that in public. Well, that's a lie, but you guys don't have it. I'm not wearing that thing. Lol. A fresh Falco or C Falcon suit would be awesome though.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Everyone mark your calendars: September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. And I'll hopefully be coming tomorrow, though I won't be able to bring anything except a power strip.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Thats why you go out and make your own costume.

Runmates-I think this could be the perfect time to invest in a mannequin head and revive Tallman!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Well you dont need mad sewing skills. Here's what you do. Go to Wal-Mart and find the most horrifying match possible and improvise off of that. Or just wear the mask. If the mask is really scary or just weird it could prove a good mind game during matches. ^^

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Cobra-Dizzle- If you plan on reviving the legendary beast known as Tallman, I will gladly chip in for a new cranium! Tallman's existence is a potent mindgame to all who have seen his majestic figure striding through the mist on a moonless night....

Zane- WHOA! A full body Persian cat suit? Amazing!! :chuckle:

Wilt Chamberlin- Wal Mart has some downright horrifying masks...

WOO! Biweekly tommorrow!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I regret to inform you that I am in the pepband and will not be in attendance unless someone picks me up.

I also regret to inform you that I will not be in attendance to the Halloween biweekly. Although there is no game, I have a marching band competition at the Liberty Bowl here in Memphis and I have to be in top shape. So I encourage you all to go and cheer me on ;)

I am also announcing that I am joining Milk and Cookies Inc.
Is there some sort of secret induction that happens? o.O
and I make really good cookies too.
and since Yang doesnt know, I can do the yoyo glitch now.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Zero-Thanks. I found a place to get two mannequin heads for $20 so Ill try to see if I can get my parents to help me. Otherwise Ill have to save money up after getting Contact. I am also going to modify the overall suit so I can see and move better.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
excellent news people. I put in a call to my good friend George B. And he plays smash too. he said that i can have friday off so i can go to the biweekley. yeay. guess that means Nite wont be winning this one.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yes... milk and cookies is growing... and now we have a yo-yo glitch!!

And I think I convinced another guy to come to the biweekly with Boon and I. He can wavedash and shinespike and stuff, but still not too good. :)

and as long as were on the subject of costumes... best ever.

Handorin

Smash Hero
After talking with Yang, it seems I have secured a ride to the biweekly. Now I must just ask my parents if I can go, which shouldnt be a problem.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I love MnC + yyg! BYAAAH!

Chad- if you EVER dress like that, I will scream like a wee lass.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Brandon- Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, but I wouldn't have been able to hang out anyway, I had to work at 4 and now I have to iron my clothes before I go to work...:( Starting a new job and a new school all in the same week has proved to be very taxing on my soul....it doesn't seem like I have much time for anything anymore...things will change once I get into the swing of things.

@Brad- Do you have Mrs. McCray Wed. mornings? If you do I'll be in there every once in a while because she said if I show up in the morning I don't have to go that night :)

BTW, that pic of Pikachad is scary. I threw up a little in my mouth.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
ITT FTW - I might be heading up there Monday afternoonish.

I'm off Monday and have to take care of some stuff at work, since i'm in the neighborhood, I'll probably stop by. I need to talk to a few people up there.

If any of you guys will be up there, I'll try to find ya. We can talk more at the biweakly

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Will-I dont think I have her but I might on Monday.

Zane-If you come on Monday and get there sometime at 12:30ish bring your gcn and controller so we can play Smash Bros. I have my controller on me at all times. I just dont take Smash because I leave my copy here so Slink can train.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
everyone go to the new TN locator. I wanna get everyone on there.

Im gonna try to hold a Tourny in Middle TN for all those East TN people who dont wanna drive to memphis.

Oh and i will Def go to teh Halloween INN Tourney....

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm at home today guys and Lancey Pants has to work.

Justin, Brian, Brad, and Skoot, I need to play with someone today, so you guys either post or call me to let me know.

Nite

Smash Champion
I just got home. Man, the shower I just had was amazing. I felt like a new man when I came out of it.

Even though I took 1st, I was unhappy with my performance. That didn't ruin a great tournament though.

I'm posting a few shout-outs in the results thread.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Great tournament, great pizza, great everything.
Thanks for the Ness help Zero.

Thats it, Im just to lazy yo post in results thread.

O ya, and Yang asked when the next biweekly was on the way home. >_>

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Next Biweekly is the 22nd.

More to post later. Good stuff guys, had fun :)

P.s. I just received this PM

audreyh said:
hey prince zane,
I remember you saying that you'd make a montage for INN4. Don't mean to rush, just wanted to know if it was still in the making...love all the darkrain footage i can get.

If you've decided not to do the project thats ok. would it be possible for you to send me matches you have of darkrain? i'd love you for it

thanks
Send me footage, our fans await!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
PrinceZane; said:
Send me footage, our fans await!
OH! My bad. Ill get up early one day and set it to start capturing when I got to school and Slink can stop it when he gets up. I still have to get the cord from my bro. Man I slack too much.:urg:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:laugh: I was so tired on the way home, I actually asked "How long until the next Biweekly?"

Nobody ever said you needed brains to make cookies. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom