• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
After talking with Chad, he finally said he was going to HOST. So I'm still open.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
MookieRah-You still putting the people you played with as Mewtwo doing combos so people know you dont play sucktastic people?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thought:
Montage and Finals seperat. That way we can just have footage and random stuff in montage, and the finals seperate with all the comments and nothing much added.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Uh...About the tape Handorin passed to Lance who passed it to us. We would love to help out with the montage by pull the footage on the computer but we dont have anything that fits that odd tape. So unless I can hone my psychic skills enough to pull from tape to computer its stay on the tape.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Crap. I asked my dad about the DVDs, and he said they might be the wrong type for the computer. So I guess I either need to get it back and use a different DVD, or go to your house Saturday and take my camera to upload it to your computer.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Handorin: Like Lance said, we will be at the EB games tournament saturday, so thats a no go for the tape. If you have one of the bigger tapes that the small tape fits into that would work. I could capture it from the vcr then. Do you happen to have one of those?

Nite

Smash Champion
We are going to Smashers Unite instead of HOST. We probably could have went to host if there were more tournaments lately. Maybe I could've won some money to pay for it. Know, I've only got money for the Florida tournaments and DS games comming out soon. Starfox Command is awesome!!!

Lance- I was playing some more today and it just keeps getting better. Even some of the pilots that I thought were going to suck were awesome. I like playing with Lucy.
She is strong like Slippy and she can lock on. Her only downside is her below average health.
^ Maybe some people don't want to read that who are going to play it. ^

Handorin

Smash Hero
@Handorin: Like Lance said, we will be at the EB games tournament saturday, so thats a no go for the tape. If you have one of the bigger tapes that the small tape fits into that would work. I could capture it from the vcr then. Do you happen to have one of those?
Holy crap, I forgot it was then. o.O Guess I get to play you guys then. And I dont have one of those tapes =(

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I really dont have much to say but its my 100th post and i wanted it to be here because i like INN so much :) btw Is the new star fox game online and or fun?

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
its the same way with mario kart and halo 2. Its always going to be that way. Even though it still counts as a loose in permanent halo records, people still disconnect all the time. Sadly brawl will probably be the same way.:(

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'd rather have someone beat my *** than **** out....*****es

Smash is different though, Maybe if someone is getting 4-stocked...people tend to be friendlier about smash than anything else, though....

omg I can't wait for the Wii

-to stay on topic-

@lvl9- You coming to the next bi-weekly?

My post count is too high, i'm not gonna post so often anymore. Peace.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
The Bloodline: Evolved , coming Nov.2006
Gimpness has a whole new meaning.

@Yeah, that's our new name. We're trying to make ourselves more flashy now so we can show you our videos. But, we're still having stooge-like matches but we're getting there.lol I'm trying to get it setup for us to go fight DBR or Ken's group that way you guys can see us owning or vice-versa.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I agree with Nite. Are you guys saying you are changing your name to Gimpness? If you call yourself that Ill just refer to you as Bloodline as the other crew.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's like DBRs Evolution, except a whole nother verb tense! is blood line coming to EB games tourney?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Man if we get too many people at this EB games tournament there isnt going to be room for everyone. Awesome^^

Run7 and those who care-I won Shinbok off ebay. ^^

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I agree with Nite and CO_Brad. I get confused by you guys sometimes. HAHAHA And whats up with not going to OC2? I thought you guys were all hyped about going and stuff.

On another note, I wont be able to make the next biweekly. D@MM!T Me and Brad will be out of town at my sister's house. We had already made plans for this so we cant back out now. Man, I havent been to the INN in so long that I am forgetting what my second home looks like. ;___; I need to go to the INN!!!!!!!!!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Awesome!!! Congrats yo...I totally lost a power glove on ebay again because I forgot about the deadline....gay
Thanks but it sucks you lost. Because as we all know. We love the power glove...Its so bad.

Oh man I forgot we were going up to No-Fun-Just-Rednecks-Martin next week. Man if I could drive I would go there and drive back for the bi-weekly.
I found this on a site and screen capped it. I saw it as a sign. For what? Who knows?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
LoL nice Brad...

Well, here's the update in the world of Zane...

My pc blew up. It's either the motherboard or hard drive. I'm having a friend test the drives, hopefully it will be one of those (easier/cheaper to replace) instead of the board.

On the other hand, Biweekly this friday. Wootxorz!

Who's planning on showing up friday? I'm assuming Lance/Nite/LR?...

Handorin

Smash Hero
Home football game. Im up for rides there if someone wants to come and watch the last bit. (you can get in free)

Myztek

Smash Ace
Chad and I will be there. I'm sure Jack will, too. I don't know about Ambix.

You can put Chad down for a TV/cube. etc.. etc..

Oh, and SaberGuy, if you're coming to this, then we need to finally do that $5 money match.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Yeah football season is starting soon so I may not be there as much...Wait! I dont do that stuff. That was close. I wont be at this one because I will be out of town. But I'll be at the rest.

Nite

Smash Champion
I'll be there Zane. That EBGames tournament was kinda fun. The best part was seeing the OOS people come. Lol. Oh yea, Chicken and Dressing 8 stocking a noob team was fun too.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Im coming to this one! I need a teammate.
(now that i dont have to play with ACE I might actually stand a chance at winning)
:) <---lol jk ACE if youre reading that.

Zane you can put me down for a TV and "Strip of Extreme Power +9"

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
uh oh... I forgot they were moved to fridays. I probably will not be able to make it then :( Ill try to get out of work but i doubt it. sucks ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom