• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
No worries Zane. Things happen, and either way, it's all good. I'm looking forward to any tournament like scenes that'll be occuring in the area though.

Yay for the avatars being back!!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys for not posting in awhile, but I am afraid that I have bad news...

I won't be able to host the tournament this weekend, I tried to get the owner of Galaxy to let me but he just doesn't seem to want to allow so many people there because A) He wouldn't be there to supervise and B ) He doesn't want people up there that late anyway. I tried as hard as I could to get it but it just doesn't look like I will be able to host it there :(

From what it looks like it might not of mattered anyway since Lance seems to not be able to come and others are seem to be wanting to push the bi-weekly date further back. I would still like to have A tourny this weekend cause I am bored as hell lol.

I hope someone will host a tourny soon, I am having Smash withdrawals.

SB4020

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind the bi-weeklys being in Millington,I only stay like 10 mins from Millington. Hey Lance or Nite I wanna play you guys soon. I stay so close, I need the practice.

PoonLink

Smash Rookie
Awwww......I was really really really looking forward to this too : \..... We'll meet someday smashter link

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
S.Link has been sick for awhile lately but he is feeling better now. That means I can swing back into training alot. Whoo!

Handorin

Smash Hero
What flash game do you speak of?

Lance, when do you plan on having a tourney?

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
lol master hand just drilled me through the center of FD to my death. its so glichy :laugh:

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Not sure, Hand.

I just beat adventure with Zelda/Sheik and unlocked Jigglypuff!!!! You guys know how to unlock any others? I wonder if it's like the real melee....

-edit-

This game is so ****ing cool!

I experimented with the auto-save functionality of the game...here are my results.

1. Played and unlocked Jiggly on Username A.
2. Wanted to see if it saved so I quit the game and went back in, Jiggly was still there.
3. Wanted to test further so I logged out of Username A and onto Username B. Jiggly was gone.
4. Got scared [ adventure mode is brutally long...]so I logged back onto Username A and Jiggly was back on the character select screen!

There you have it. This whole game is broken but at least it's 2-player!!!! Can't wait to unlock Peach and Falco so I can dress that bird!

-edit-

15-minute Melee is ****ing unreal...i'm tired.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Not sure, Hand.

I just beat adventure with Zelda/Sheik and unlocked Jigglypuff!!!! You guys know how to unlock any others? I wonder if it's like the real melee....

-edit-

This game is so ****ing cool!

I experimented with the auto-save functionality of the game...here are my results.

1. Played and unlocked Jiggly on Username A.
2. Wanted to see if it saved so I quit the game and went back in, Jiggly was still there.
3. Wanted to test further so I logged out of Username A and onto Username B. Jiggly was gone.
4. Got scared [ adventure mode is brutally long...]so I logged back onto Username A and Jiggly was back on the character select screen!

There you have it. This whole game is broken but at least it's 2-player!!!! Can't wait to unlock Peach and Falco so I can dress that bird!

-edit-

15-minute Melee is ****ing unreal...i'm tired.
In one of the comments of the game it had the unlockable chars, and a lot of them aren't from regular Smash...and I didn't see Peach or Falco on the list =(

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
i hate the glitched ledges in floating islands.... kept falling through when trying to climb up.

But I found if you falcon punch then hold left/right you will slide while charging. as well as cancel it w/ any move.

i'd main cap if that were the case!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Awsome, I didnt notice it was.

I will commence playing once I finish my AP US History homework @_@

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Im going to have to side with Chamberlin on this one. That game was dank. Controls were whack and that race to the finish was just gay.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
so the game has some flaws...
1. its a flash game made by some random guys
2. 0% collision detection, youre dead before you even know it, or even who hit you.
3. it has sonic characters and megaman
4. megaman blows donkey ****
5. Cpt falcon is cool to play as
6. kirby dosent "suck" as much as he should
7. too many to list...
Give it a break. Its the closet thing to melee at work im ever going to get, so i love it!!!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
i got 26 kills in cruel melee :laugh: i fould an exploit with guess who.....
Hint he is in Myztek's sig ...
Just get fox go all the way to one edge facing out and hold up +p and you can beat all the melee types 15 min, cruel, 100 man etc. Upkicks FTW :)

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Is Mewtwo in it????
I unlocked Mewtwo last night, beat adventure with pikachu and jigglypuff to get him.

@Zane- Man, not everybody's in high school. You could do a tournament in the middle of the week, it just wouldn't be as big. pleasepleasepleaseplease

I need to play smash with somebody...:( canceled bi-weeklies depressed me out of it... I need to train for the Florida tourney.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I unlocked Mewtwo last night, beat adventure with pikachu and jigglypuff to get him.

@Zane- Man, not everybody's in high school. You could do a tournament in the middle of the week, it just wouldn't be as big. pleasepleasepleaseplease

I need to play smash with somebody...:( canceled bi-weeklies depressed me out of it... I need to train for the Florida tourney.
I agree with Lance. I want biweeklies ANY time...PLEASE....I too need training. And this Saturday is going to feel so wrong without a biweekly to go to...:(

Nite

Smash Champion
There is a guy named LordByron on Smashboards and today is his birthday. That is weird how there is someone else who uses that tag other than our crewmate Brian. I noticed it wasn't him because it said that he was from Hawaii. He's been signed up for like 3 years and he hasn't posted yet. WTF man?

Nite

Smash Champion
You must mean PM? So I'm guessing that you take night classes. I just assumed that because you wouldn't have a problem if you got out at 11:50 A.M.

Myztek

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's why I edited my post. I wasn't thinking. Now that I DO think about it, mid-week biweeklies could suck.

I'd have to go to school with no sleep x_x

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
well, depending on how my days off fall, we might be able to do a sunday/monday night thing. I'm still fighting with them about things.

What would be the best day for you guys (rank umm, top 3 i guess)?

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
1.sat night
2. sun night.
3. I get off work at 11:00pm on friday nights, 2hr drive = 1AM :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom