• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I plan on coming back and beating everyone.

I think it might fall through.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I thought you, Handorin, could only come if it was Friday night? Has that changed?

Handorin

Smash Hero
No. But that is one of the reasons in might fall through. As well as what my title says =(

EDIT: I would definetly hold a smash fest at my house if people would come >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey Hand, why don't you hold another tourny like Smash Troopers? It was fun and you got to play after all.
I would say Fall Break (2nd Week in October), but that is a long time away. If anyone has an idea for a date, throw it at me. (Yes, come to my house and throw it)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I'm not sure yet, but I think I might be switching mains again.

I dunno to who yet, I just got this weird... "thing/feeling" that I suck with Jiggs. Heh.

I might give it 1 more go at the Biweekly to convince myself, we'll see.

... maybe I could pick up bowser fulltime...

Nite

Smash Champion
I'm not sure yet, but I think I might be switching mains again.

I dunno to who yet, I just got this weird... "thing/feeling" that I suck with Jiggs. Heh.

I might give it 1 more go at the Biweekly to convince myself, we'll see.

... maybe I could pick up bowser fulltime...
I'm not sure how far a fulltime bowser will get you since you haven't been maining him since the game came out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Smash Troopers 2 is starting right now then. August 18 4:11 PM. yaaar.

>_>

I'll look up some dates when Im not busy and let you guys know to see what you think. More tournaments for money? ($1 Low tiers?)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Finals was a Lvl9 Computer vs. Me and I lost. I fail at life.

(Not really, I havnt really played smash all day o.O)

Nite

Smash Champion
Nah, Nite <3's PrinceZane. You know that. I wouldn't come to your tournaments all the time if I didn't. I haven't missed an INN event yet (including biweeklies) except for the first INN because Brad, Skoot, Brian, and Justin didn't tell me. :( I was barely a part of the crew then though, so it don't matter.

Handorin

Smash Hero
We going bowling this year? Nice. (*assuming Im coming like the past years)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I should be able to as long as I get a ride back. I'll ask when my parents get home.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Finals was a Lvl9 Computer vs. Me and I lost. I fail at life.
Yes! Lvl9 = unstoppable:cool: (except by Dr. Nobody who plays a yoshi and got beat by Deeber in a real match but somehow managed to beat the almighty Lvl9 and kept him from entering the brackets at INN IV) :urg:

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
I feel like an idiot asking this....but the Bi-weeklys happen every 2 weeks/ every other weekend ?

The reason i ask is because my friend needs to know so he can get off on those 2 days.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
You would be correct in your thinking. The Bi-weeklies actually kinda got weird for a while because Zane adjusted them so that it didnt go Bi-weekly, INN4, Bi-weekly. As fun as that sounds my wallet couldnt handle that.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I feel like an idiot asking this....but the Bi-weeklys happen every 2 weeks/ every other weekend ?

The reason i ask i because my friend needs to know so he can get off on those 2 days.
They happen every other weekend aug 26, sep 9, 23 and so

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Ahh...alright thx, i went to the last bi-weekly but i dont think i fought either of you guys. When 4am hit and after that i kinda fell asleep. I'm not used to staying up that late i usually wakeup at like 9am or 8 sometimes to go to work.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i didnt go to the last one because i was still heartbroken from INN IV:urg:

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
Yea.. sorry about that Lvl 9 . so are you gonna come to the bi-weeklies??

so anyways.. an update on me..... i just moved in my dorm room and found this nifty little
24-hour computer lab(which i am currently at) so i will probably start posting more if i find the time...
yo fizz... you gotta hit me up on aim so we can play smash since i'm right around the corner.....
Duke from the Bloodline goes to CBU too....

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I am going to come to them. Quitting just made me feel worse. I need to beat some people to regain my pride. Namely you muahahahah:chuckle:

Nite

Smash Champion
Good stuff Deeber. Your dorm room is straight. It's very livable, pretty cozy too. It wasn't very crowded even though it isn't very big. You should convince "Chester" to come to the biweeklies with you.

LvL9- It's good to hear that you are coming back. I knew you couldn't quit smash, nobody can.

Zane- Is this next one going to be a regular tournament like last time, or are we fund raising?

-Chad-

Slackerator
Did you guys know that Pikachu has a myspace? Finding it on accident was a funny moment...

Also this kid(manager's grandson) where I work had a birthday party today and had a Pikachu cake and a whole buncha Pokemon balloons and stuff hahahah. It was great and once again I wish I had a camera phone or something so I could've taken a picture before everyone devoured it =(

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Ahh...alright thx, i went to the last bi-weekly but i dont think i fought either of you guys.QUOTE]

I dont think I played you. Just hit me up at the next one. We can have some friendlies.

Deeber-Oh dangz. Four posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom