• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno's Decarde, The Bowser Video & Critique Thread

B!squick

Smash Master
Is it okay if I go through the other char boards and post their Bowser vids here? I find it silly that no one shares. :/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
tell those MKs off! POWERSHIELD POWERSHIELD POWERSHIELD!!! anyone want a bowser sig btw? i found some sweet renders and would be happy to oblige requests here on the boards. PM me!
ZEUSSSS

B!squick

Smash Master

Crzy

Smash Journeyman

B!squick

Smash Master
Can you stop adding really bad Bowser videos? Pretty please?
Who is this directed to? O.o When I searched, I made sure to skip over particularly bad Bowsers. I know in the DK ones I knew the Bowser was doing several things wrong, not the least of which was his use of throws :urg:, but the players seemed to go about even, so I figured, why not.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Well, last year through the months of april through Juneish..I had the best bowser in NE...but I never placed in the top three...so I dropped him. But I had a on of tricks with him, I'm prolly not going to go back to him as a main, but I think I will rep him out again for fun. :)

Buuman

Smash Ace
Well, I just recently started using him AGAIN friendlies. Today I 3 stocked one of my crewmates marths, which was saved. But I do have tourney results from last year, which is kinda irrelevant. But I'll let you fellas know if I go back to the koopa king from the penguin king lol.

B!squick

Smash Master
Even if you just want to secondary him and/or swing by the Bowser Board, that's cool with me. Bowser is probably one of, if not the most underplayed character(s) in Brawl.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Can you stop adding really bad Bowser videos? Pretty please?
If that was directed to my matches, then give me good ones and I won't post my own. :laugh:

I just put up whatever I get from matches we don't have. And since no one else is doing so, then I feel no reason that I should stop.

Moral of the post:

Moar vids plox :chuckle:

gantrain05

Smash Master
i got some ******** bowser vids of me like 5 months ago when i first started playing bowser lol. i don't think you guys want those vids tho.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
whoa neon bowser. how do you get that? that's awesome.

also, the PT you were playing needs to stop running into sidebs and maybe jump break every once in a while

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
bowser doesn't pummel fast enough to force a ground break every time. If he took it easy on that crazy wiggling and went for jump breaks he'd make it out eventually.

EDIT: also, what hack gave you neon bowser and where can I get it?

B!squick

Smash Master
I have a video of my Bowser against Ness. So I guess I should post it here? It's the only recent video of my Bowser though, since I generally don't upload videos with my Bowser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VIav6dDY-Q (I just used a different tag because it suits Bowser better)
Pretty good. And I totally agree with the tag. :)

Oh and NinjaLink, awesome as always, lol.

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
this is from my other topic.
My Bowser vids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALthough this bowser is from a while ago i had no other vids to show a more recent display of my bowser. Um.. but i would like to to hear from you guys on your opions on these matches. Ill start saving some more replays, but fo rnow i have these... Your advice could still help me improve. Nothing out of the ordinary, i picked simple vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CLbUJpZwQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oReGcOTQqYE
this just for kicks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoCuKVdsgrk

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Haha KRDsonic, you got lucky that Ness wasn't a PK fire abuser. XD Every Ness I've played loves getting me trapped...>.>

And dang NL...that Luigi match is a prime example of the match-up. Great vid. :)

Brndn, the only thing I would suggest is more tilts and some firebreath here and there. I loved that Squirtle kill in the PT match though. :D

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
thx^. lol.. I'll try to get some more recent vids. I wanna vs. NL...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The PT match is nice, you should, though, use Fortress, FTilt, Klaw, Fire and Jab more. And I see that - especially in the Ivysaur part - you were extremely grab happy. It got a lil predictable, so you maybe should mix up your game with some OoS Fortresses, Ftilts, Klaws and such. You also make more use of your shield. Bowser has one of the best shields in the game, so use it a lot!

The De3 match was better, and you used Jab very well, but yea... most of the above applies here, too. Nice Bowser nevertheless. ^_^

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm pretty new to smashboards but lving it so far:)
Theres a tourney around my area next Saturday and if I can get some vids of my bowser in action will u post em?

Top Bottom