• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno's Decarde, The Bowser Video & Critique Thread

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Vex, lol. Im not a fan of it tho, I use it rarely to get a kill or something, i never chain it.

Another update, this time against an ike player i respect very mucho but yea.
These matches are also very intense, its like u never know whos goin the win the match b/c its soo close lol. Again, enjoy.

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Renegade (Ike) 1

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Renegade (Ike) 2
Dis match is fun to watch. PK stadium FTW.

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Renegade (Ike) 3
Gosh i received a beating here :(

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Renegade (Ike) 4
Very intense game!

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Renegade (Ike) 5
This one was very intense too!!

Im kinda uploading too many vids.. but wat can u say, they're great lol so i have to.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Haha I'm the one that wanted you to post your videos so I have no problem with it. XD It's better to have a bunch of videos from one person that's good, than it is to have none. :p

Updated.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
UPDATE 10/05/08*****

New Bowser vids against more great players.

The ones in stars are my favorites.

These matches vs xDASx's (unholydeath's) snake are too intense, he edged out most of the wins, it seems Snake is just a little too hard for bowser but please enjoy the matches. In my opinion, his snake seemed a little bit tougher than Ally's, dis dude knows snake in and out.
Ally shall be my next snake uploading against my bowser.

**Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. xDASx (Snake) 1
Pretty neat 1 stock gimp for those bowser that didnt know this works.

**Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. xDASx (Snake) 2

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. xDASx (Snake) 3
OMG, WATch MY 1 stock Edgeguard, best ever by bowser lol.

**Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. xDASx (Snake) 4

Samboner is one of the best foxes however, in my opinion i think his luigi was better. Good games here. He did more games in our large set but i only uploaded the non laggy matches b/c the other ones just had unbearable lagging causing us to SD alot. These are the lag free ones.

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Samboner (Luigi) 1

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Samboner (Luigi) 2
I get ***** HARDBODY!!! lol.

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Samboner (Fox) 1

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. Samboner (Fox) 2

G-reg plays all characters and is highly skilled, his peach was awesome here too. I still have to upload the rest of my matches with him, but that'll be done another day.

Warriorknight (Bowser) Vs. G-reg (Peach)

CO18

Smash Hero
Lol at Unholy being better than Ally!

Ally>>>>>>>>>>>>> Every other Snake.
lolololol.

Where would you guys have played anyway.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I have played you before? o.O
It was a while back, but i was usin CF tho (I didnt win btw).
And trust me, I KNOW for sure that Ally is better than all. But im sayin i found dis guys snake tougher comparing through our fights.

N/E wayz I'll try to get some games wit u this week ight? May I record???

Enjoy the vids guys.
Once I face like 2 more really good ppl, i'll return to my slumber lol.

We need more ppl like Vex to be playing bowser nicely, there just arent any of those yet. So ive been tryin to show vids to everyone here that bowser could do the impossible na mean?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
It was a while back, but i was usin CF tho (I didnt win btw).
And trust me, I KNOW for sure that Ally is better than all. But im sayin i found dis guys snake tougher comparing through our fights.

N/E wayz I'll try to get some games wit u this week ight? May I record???

Enjoy the vids guys.
Once I face like 2 more really good ppl, i'll return to my slumber lol.

We need more ppl like Vex to be playing bowser nicely, there just arent any of those yet. So ive been tryin to show vids to everyone here that bowser could do the impossible na mean?
Get me on AiB free play/match-making or AIM whenever you want to play.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Update.

Does anyone know if SWF has a post character limit? XD I don't want to update and have it say I reached a character limit.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
lol I thought that's what everyone used it for. I've been using it a lot lately, mainly to poke shields or to use that pushing force it has at the end of it. Good for getting aggressive people off my back for a bit.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It only really works if their shield has been worn down a bit, otherwise you're just better off fortressing away.

Flayl

Smash Hero
If bumping for a sticky was all we had to do it would have been stickied by now =/

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Haha nice. Now we just need more people to get some vids up to keep this active. :)

I need to buy a whole new to record my matches since my bro lost my camera....>.>

Hixxy

Smash Apprentice
Bump for sticky

also, if i can get ahold of a recorder i'll have some videos of my bowser up, maybe videos of tbone (our local bowser main) too
Message A2ZOMG and send your videos to him. He uploads them for the community. It will probably take him a while since he has a lot of requests, but it's still very nice.

jizzy cheese

Smash Cadet
i would like to fight one of your bowsers please i have never fought a boswer main just wanna bees1805-1847-5167 =] gl ill fight anyone

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
i would like to fight one of your bowsers please i have never fought a boswer main just wanna bees1805-1847-5167 =] gl ill fight anyone
this is not the place to ask for a match use your common sense and go to the chatroom and general discussion next time, also i'd love to put some videos up of my bowser but i have no way of recording them off my tv :(

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Added Sliq Vs Diddy Kong and Sliq Vs IC.

These two are a must watch if you're having trouble dealing with the said characters. Sliq shows how Bowser can handle and overcome the annoying spam that they might use. Diddy had his bananas and ICs had the hammer and blizzard.

I'll add more later so check in. :)

EDIT:

Also added Sliq's Kirby vids, he does a nice job of showing that you shouldn't lose patience from a Kirbyciding Kirby. Because they're light as a feather, you can make them pay. :D

Added his Lucario video as well. Does a great job here and even throws in a nice 0-39 Grab release combo at 1:19.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Someone post so I can stop Double/Triple posting. >:E

Anyway I FINALLY Boozer's videos up(only a few of them because I was running low on time) from a while back when I said I'd upload a few videos from him.

Top Bottom