• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Should I buy my brothers wii.. or wait to see if I am still playing after p4. lolol. P4 seems like a beautiful way to "try and leave the game, not out of rage this time but out of the fact that I AM OLD AS HELL" however, I must just have so much fun I may never want to quit again.

arg

o yay double post

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
That's a lie. Shadow told me several times he practices, even with comps.
AYO! when did i say that?!?! lolol
i like to play maybe one hour a week, basically. but, in all honesty, i NEVER play MK or wario against comps. if i'm playing against level 9s, it's ALWAYS with falco, diddy, or snake.
back when i was first learning wario, i did play him against comps for about 2 hours or so a week, but that's all. since then i haven't "practiced" at all.
even when i play against my brother, i play falco, diddy, and snake. if he reaallyy wants me to go mk or wario, i'll use them.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
AYO! when did i say that?!?! lolol
i like to play maybe one hour a week, basically. but, in all honesty, i NEVER play MK or wario against comps. if i'm playing against level 9s, it's ALWAYS with falco, diddy, or snake.
back when i was first learning wario, i did play him against comps for about 2 hours or so a week, but that's all. since then i haven't "practiced" at all.
even when i play against my brother, i play falco, diddy, and snake. if he reaallyy wants me to go mk or wario, i'll use them.
omg YOU TOLD Me when i said wtf how did you get so good with wario. ""Ive been practicing alot vs comps, seeing what works what doesn't" how can u deny you said that!! lies.. all lies.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
omg YOU TOLD Me when i said wtf how did you get so good with wario. ""Ive been practicing alot vs comps, seeing what works what doesn't" how can u deny you said that!! lies.. all lies.
yeah, sorry about that, i do remember telling you that.
i meant that i sat down for an hour once and played to learn the character. i wouldn't call that "practicing", although i may have used that word at the time. i would think practicing means you keep playing to stay in top form with your character, which i certainly don't do.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
yeah, sorry about that, i do remember telling you that.
i meant that i sat down for an hour once and played to learn the character. i wouldn't call that "practicing", although i may have used that word at the time. i would think practicing means you keep playing to stay in top form with your character, which i certainly don't do.
and the cat gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar..

lmaoo

or the wario gets caught with his hand on the clove of garlic

omg >_< ok ill stop

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
just recreate it lmao. shouldn't be too hard to get information on 16 teams and 45 people for singles right? :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
pff someone should step up and do it. just have everyone post their performance. Or just completely write off anyone's accomplishments and not consider it for rankings.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
U guys really arent being very fair to me by saying im unapproachable like I camped everyone to high hell.

I didnt camp Delta-cod until game 3. I got lucky game 1 because he SD'd at a decent % first stock and I was able to win that one by playing aggressive. Game 2 I lost like low% 1 stock while still trying to approach him. Yoshi vs Wario is not meant for Wario to approach. I was playing that way because that is how I LIKE to play. That doesnt make me unapproachable...that makes yoshi a horrendous character with no actual approach. Had I done that SINCE GAME 1 we wouldnt have made it to game 3. Had I of gone Sonic or Ike...there would have been no game 3. Instead game 1 and 2 I tried to aggro my way to wins which lead to GR regrabs for mad damage and upsmashes/fsmashes. If Delta-cod had won the set...it CERTAINLY wouldnt be because he approached me...but im not mad @ him for that. Infact the entire set was me jumping in his direction and then him running away. He didnt even move in the direction of wario unless I had the % lead and stood under a platform (game 3). Once again...that isnt a bad thing. That is what yoshi should do. But he cant be actin like I was some unapproachable lame just because I played the matchup correctly right back. Everyone is unapproachable to yoshi...because hes bad and has no approach. I knew that and exploited it.

As for vs Inui...MK has all the tools to stop wario. If you honestly feel you need to play teh_spammerer level of gay then do so. I will not be mad @ u for it, but that is not the only way to beat wario. Its also not like you played aggresive vs me at all. I really could have played a lot gayer...U didnt recieve what the d3s and yoshis get because I dont believe I HAVE to play that way to beat MKs.

your character can sufficiently create a wall around mine. Not to mention I have a whopping 1 aerial that beats tornado and that is where I spend most of my time. Wyatt beat u far worse than I did and he doesnt get some bitter comment about how you are gonna "teh_spammerer" him.... =\

Im out here losing matches to D3s (not just trevor...like anyone who uses d3) and I am not complaining...just saying that I personally need to get better...and you guys are complaining about wario??? Not amused.

I still think everyone is mad cool...i just dont like how "Malcolm didnt jump into my obvious traps and patiently beat me" = "Malcolm is unapproachable".

Actual shoutouts reserved for the results thread.

:040:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
dont worry about it bro. u did amazing yesterday, good stuff. more friendlys next time!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Post Your Results!!

I've recreated brackets multiple times before. I need to know from Pierce whether or not the bracket is decent enough to be fixed or not.

Just in case people please post your results if you remember them.

Keitaro:
Bye
Defeated SuperMario
Lost to Zucco

Defeated Doom
Defeated Kid
Defeated Bleachigo
Defeated Snakeee
Lost to Shadow

5th

PRiDE

Smash Lord
umm pride

lmao bye, lost to blackanese, bye again? bye again? lost to cloudfox.. my performance yesterday was simply amazing

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Defeated Kimchi
Defeated DMBrandon
Defeated Snakeee
Lost to M2k

Defeated Malcolm
Lost to Shadow

4th

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Bye
Defeated J$
Lost to Bleachigo

Defeated Delta-Cod
Defeated BigM
Defeated Zucco
Defeated Inui
Lost to Atomsk

5th

Oh and thanks Ksizzle. We will play more friendlies next time!
Jerm ill play u @ Viridian.
Pride is a troll.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
defeated Clai
lost to Zucco

Defeated Hyperenergy
Defeated Super model from paris
Defeated Rookie
lost to Malcolm

13th

great tourney. malcolm and zucco are too good XD

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Defeated Kimchi
Defeated DMBrandon
Defeated Snakeee
Lost to M2k

Defeated Malcolm
Lost to Shadow

4th
Wrong, you had a bye first round.

It is impossible to have an auto 5th place after losing round 4. Its an auto 33rd for losing round 1, auto 25th for losing round 2, auto 17th for losing round 3, auto 9th for losing round 4, and an auto 5th for losing round 5.

So I'm assuming you had a bye round 1 so it'll look like this:

Atomsk:

Bye
Defeated Kimchi
Defeated DMBrandon
Defeated Snakeee
Lost to M2K

Defeated Malcolm
Lost to Shadow

4th

:p

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Malcolm, I wasn't trying to make it seem like you were lame or anything. I do understand that's how the MU should be, it's just like, impossible for Yoshi to approach if you're being that careful. I was running away just as much as you were the first two games unless I needed to approach. Brawl's just mad campy.

Anyways, my results:

Beat some guy. He didn't use a tag. He played GnW and Kirby though.
Lost to Shadow

Beat Inferno's little brother (Thunder tag)
Beat Gunblade
Lost to Malcolm

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ally, I heard Jason gave you the **** last time you played. That's why I listed it that way.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ADHD gave him the major ****...oh wait you ****ed him up so bad i saw him trying to learn D3 at SNES so nm XD. We should tell him go marth XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL @ MALCOLM TAKING SOME SORT OF PERSONAL OFFENSE TO WHAT I SAID LMAOOOO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??? I'm just saying that I could not approach you at all without just getting grabbed or hit. My character is the best, but yours is still incredibly gay. I'm just going to ultra super mega camp next time because every time I decided to do anything, I just got grabbed or d-aired. I don't see why you made some huge paragraph defending yourself from nothing.

Anyways...

Bye
Defeated SilentBeast
Defeated Penta
Lost to ADHD
Defeated dmbrandon
Lost to Malcolm

7th

Top Bottom