• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's some **** that nobody would even consider saying pre-AiB and sounds like a bunch of 12 year-olds on the internet trying to sound cool by shourtening a seven-letter word.

Zucco

Smash Master
Piece of Doom advice:

Never say "dubz" or "dubs" or "doubs" or "doubz" to refer to doubles/teams. Please just save yourself the embarrassment and refer to it as something less homosexual/ridiculous.

Especially in real life, god ****.
Would anybody like to enter the event where two brawlers combined their skills and partake in a bracket of other combined forces in order to make it to the top and come out of said event with money in hand with me?

Vinnie

Smash Master
JG I just bought the Pinnacle Video Transfer, it's like a portable Dazzle that I can take to tourneys to record, without a computer (I can put them on my USB).

I wanna be just like you :).

I might just create a new youtube account too though, for tourney matches.

daisho

Smash Lord
Can someone please text me what the tournament is up to at 5:00-5:15?

201-937-0460

Thanks.
Please someone say yes.

Inui, you know I want to go earlier.

And PGN, please I beg you, make your signature thinner, it stretches the screen and is quite the annoyance.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
JG I just bought the Pinnacle Video Transfer, it's like a portable Dazzle that I can take to tourneys to record, without a computer (I can put them on my USB).

I wanna be just like you :).

I might just create a new youtube account too though, for tourney matches.
LOL yeah its pretty sweet right. i bought a 250 gb hard drive to attach to it so i can save 200 hours of stuff on best quality. u can use anything to it as long as its FAT 32 formatted. i got it for 58. its awsum

and yeah keitaro im pretty upset anti isnt going. if it was a credit card issue i wouldve just payed for him but he just didnt wana go. blah oh well

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Hey Inferno, is it okay if I arrive at the venue between 10-11? On the tournament page it says tournament sign ups begin at 11 so I'm going to ask beforehand if it is okay to arrive a bit earlier.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Hey Inferno, is it okay if I arrive at the venue between 10-11? On the tournament page it says tournament sign ups begin at 11 so I'm going to ask beforehand if it is okay to arrive a bit earlier.
Sure. We'll be setting up around 10 anyways.

Im too lazy to come to this tourny
Cable COME, I'm giving you a rideeee.
This guy is gonna give you a ride and you are too lazy to come? How does that even make sense? You're too lazy to play a video game. ****.

anyone still need a partner for this tourny?
You wanna team?

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo anyone want to team..... please don't be afraid to hit me up. oni163 on aim. Are you sure the bus stops rigggggggggggggght in front of the venue... or it is a couple of blocks or turns? Also what is the name of the street that the bus will stop at so i don't get lost or go past it? Please inform me asap. I'm online now.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
yo anyone want to team..... please don't be afraid to hit me up. oni163 on aim. Are you sure the bus stops rigggggggggggggght in front of the venue... or it is a couple of blocks or turns? Also what is the name of the street that the bus will stop at so i don't get lost or go past it? Please inform me asap. I'm online now.
You got my #, if anything just hit me up when you get there, And i'll get someone to help you.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo j.g you going tomorrow? also ill talk to you tomorrow. we got some big things coming up possibly. if you can call me tonight call me so i can update you. whats the earliest i can get here?

Top Bottom