• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
keitaro i would team with you if you have no teammate. same with any1 else, unless i dont bring money. also im a good partner, i try hard in teams

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i am not a good partner

i can only take 1st in MD/VA cuz they suck and atomsk carries a bad player like me and does everything while i just get *****; it's definitely true all of the bias and hate is TRUE

but i havent taken 1st anywhere else for so long :(

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno ur not good enough for keitaro,seph etc yet.
*points to quote below*

Inferno's a beast in dubs, he's got Jew Power.
My defense. I am good in doubles. Just need a good partner. Jew Power ftw.

i am not a good partner

i can only take 1st in MD/VA cuz they suck and atomsk carries a bad player like me and does everything while i just get *****; it's definitely true all of the bias and hate is TRUE

but i havent taken 1st anywhere else for so long :(
Yeah Inui. You just happen to always have some **** partner and they somehow carry you to first :laugh:. Also it must suck Inui. Ally comes down to take your 1st place spot. Why not team with him if spam doesn't show?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Don't be hatin' Yes, I bet I could beat your Snake or Wario. :)
lol it wouldn't make sense for me to use characters who don't have the best chance of winning a certain matchup. Wolf is by far Yoshi's worst matchup, so why use another character?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
lol it wouldn't make sense for me to use characters who don't have the best chance of winning a certain matchup. Wolf is by far Yoshi's worst matchup, so why use another character?
Drat, my ploy has failed! Yes failed to take the bait!

Funny how Yoshi can handle top tiers much better than Wolf. @_@

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ehh or I can hope to never have to play a wolf in the brackets... lmao.. I mean they are kinda rare.. and I can handle most peoples scrub wolfs if they are their secondaries.. Its the ones that play him seriously are the problem.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ehh or I can hope to never have to play a wolf in the brackets... lmao.. I mean they are kinda rare.. and I can handle most peoples scrub wolfs if they are their secondaries.. Its the ones that play him seriously are the problem.
I'll go Wolf on you and **** you dawg.

Zucco

Smash Master
Anti are you going? and if u do are we still teaming? gotta figure out what im doing for this.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Partner plz

requirements

main top tier, preferably mk snake wario

be good on RC and brinstar

im putting my new gdlk-in-doubles self to the test.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I just came back to the boards after being M.I.A. i would love to come.... and i need a partner. is the venue far from the train? if anyone can help me get there or drive me from the station... please hit me up. oni163 on aim.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I just came back to the boards after being M.I.A. i would love to come.... and i need a partner. is the venue far from the train? if anyone can help me get there or drive me from the station... please hit me up. oni163 on aim.
Hey I have this great idea we should.....nahhhh!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
So if Leo (Basic Sausage) goes to this, I'm teaming with him.

If Leo doesn't go to this, I'm teaming with Cable.

If neither of them show up...Malcolm? Bum? Zucco? Keitaro?

I'm gdlk and won a tournament yesterday, kids! You know you want me.

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
so seph bailed on me on this tourny, so i need partner now too. =( anyone wanna team? im decent in doubles, even with diddy. here let me make this format better.

looking for: MK, Wario, Snake
sex: hmmm yes please
reason: casual and aggressive play.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
so seph bailed on me on this tourny, so i need partner now too. =( anyone wanna team? im decent in doubles, even with diddy. here let me make this format better.

looking for: MK, Wario, Snake
sex: hmmm yes please
reason: casual and aggressive play.
I can vouch for Xio. He and Seph took a game off Ally and ADHD.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Oh my. That does it. You're a doubles god. Please spare me all the gifs next time though please.

Top Bottom