• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ill play serious friendlies or MM if you want anti. i actually wanna practice my snake vs anyones wario cuz im money matching hunger at pound and its one of the only fun matchups for me
Yeah i play any character whos above High Tier (except Ice Climbers because they ****ing suck) so we can do a few of those Wario vs Snakes if you want.

If i go though lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah malcolm. well do whatever. as long as were playing well and stuff i dont mind at all. the matchups fun as is for me lol XD same goes for anti

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'd play you, but I don't have cards. Supply me with a deck and I'll think about it.
The only competitive deck that I currently own is Macro Monarchs. There will be others there though. You can just borrow whoevers deck and play or use mine. W/e lol, we'll have plenty of time.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I used to own in yugioh with gravekeepers but i quit that waste of money game lol.

Zucco

Smash Master
I need to sell my cards. Im probably so out of the loop in yugioh that there would be no point in trying.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hey man, they go hard in Yugioh. The fate of the world is at stake! :laugh: jk I used to play on YVD cuz I was too poor.

Inferno3044

Smash Master

coolest blue eyes Ive got! wonder if its worth anything.
Two things I wanna say about this:

1. This thing is freaking cool. He's in outer space and charging up an extreme white lightning attack. It's awesome
2. It's even more awesome. The flavor text says that it's virtually invincible and that very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale. So I'm gonna play my 3 Blue Eyes White Dragons against you guys and I'll destroy you guys. Also they can't be destroyed because they are that good.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
yugioh was so cool when i was in 4th grade and then duel masters came along and ruined it.
I said "**** you!" to duel masters. I feel happy that I did that.

Btw Exodia > blue eyes white dragon
Way to hurt my feelings man :(. Honestly though I remember when the cards came out and I thought that Blue Eyes White Dragon was the best card ever.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
The only competitive deck that I currently own is Macro Monarchs. There will be others there though. You can just borrow whoevers deck and play or use mine. W/e lol, we'll have plenty of time.
Working on a Gravekeeper deck, once Absolute Powerforce comes out, Tier 2 deck :3 (Maybe even tier 1, seeing as what the TCG exclusives have to offer)

Gravekeeper's High Priest is too good.

And my crystal beasts arent boring to play. I dont use rainbow dragon (Hamon MUCH better IMO)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol how does some1 play yugioh when there older than 10 XDDDD
You play a video game where princesses and animals fight each other AND you're bad at it. Why bother to say anything?
foolish comment, but ill let someone who actually understands the game explain it to you.

coolest blue eyes Ive got! wonder if its worth anything.
The game only has a few complicated things.

That Blue eyes isn't worth much. It's book value is probably around $10 or so but they sell for roughly $8. I still have my Blue eyes collection(189) from years ago and have 6 of that version.

The only thing I know about YGO is that the abridges series was awesome and that it's really complicated. @_@
The game isn't complicated. Satire just puts an emphasis on the fact that the characters takes the game so seriously and that they play incorrectly.

I said "**** you!" to duel masters. I feel happy that I did that.

Way to hurt my feelings man :(. Honestly though I remember when the cards came out and I thought that Blue Eyes White Dragon was the best card ever.
Duel Masters never caught on anywhere that I ever saw. One of the hobby shops I attended a lot tried to host tournaments when it was new and the first didnt have one entrant so they canceled the game entirely.

Working on a Gravekeeper deck, once Absolute Powerforce comes out, Tier 2 deck :3 (Maybe even tier 1, seeing as what the TCG exclusives have to offer)

Gravekeeper's High Priest is too good.

And my crystal beasts arent boring to play. I dont use rainbow dragon (Hamon MUCH better IMO)
Maybe you're just bad. I found you boring to play.

Can't we keep it simple like a Yugi starter deck?:laugh: Do they even make those anymore?
It's been out of print for years lol

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Aww those were my first yugioh cards. Also MTG is at least 100 times more complicated than yugioh. I love the idea of magic though. There are so many broken cards in that game (Ex: for 2 blue mana you can stop the playing anything that isnt a land and send it to the graveyard). So they balance it out by making more broken cards. There's a creature that lets you put any number of creatures in your deck into your graveyard and you combo this with another creature that when it's destroyed you remove it from the game and you can bring any number of creatures from your graveyard to play. So the strategy is play the first card, get rid of all your creatures, play the other one, use a destroy spell, remove that card from the game and then you have all these pwnage creatures out (theres no limit to how many creatures can be out btw). Even then there's a card broken enough to beat this. You just use Wrath of God (does the exact same thing as Dark Hole) and you win. The game is full of broken ****.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Aww those were my first yugioh cards. Also MTG is at least 100 times more complicated than yugioh. I love the idea of magic though. There are so many broken cards in that game (Ex: for 2 blue mana you can stop the playing anything that isnt a land and send it to the graveyard). So they balance it out by making more broken cards. There's a creature that lets you put any number of creatures in your deck into your graveyard and you combo this with another creature that when it's destroyed you remove it from the game and you can bring any number of creatures from your graveyard to play. So the strategy is play the first card, get rid of all your creatures, play the other one, use a destroy spell, remove that card from the game and then you have all these pwnage creatures out (theres no limit to how many creatures can be out btw). Even then there's a card broken enough to beat this. You just use Wrath of God (does the exact same thing as Dark Hole) and you win. The game is full of broken ****.
I used to play magic, but I was bad at it so I didn't know about anything competitive in it really.

daisho

Smash Lord
Is the shiny thousand eyes restrict worth anything? I think it used to be worth like 70 dollars or something... Shoulda sold it.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
kai bec a video game is different than a card game as long as *******s dont play it and you can play and have fun at home or online then there is a difference

Top Bottom