• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wangston you know when you get back to Louisville we all hanging out and throwin a smashfest! Might get a tourney together to celebrate who knows! Damn, already almost been two years.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm going to composer's tournament.

Maybe.

Probably not.

Okay I'm not.

D

Deleted member

Well, on that note, INKY should come to the NEOH tournament, Viva Espana, on July 23rd. It's gonna be mad fun!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Man I used to drive 20+ hours over 3 days for this stuff but it ain't that easy anymore.

Host your tournaments in Indy jeeze.

Anything left in July is out (although I plan on making a trip to Illinois someday) and Keist's is a maybe. I'll have to see how work feels

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Hello everyone. I didn't want to make a new topic so I decided to post here. I'm in the process of getting back into brawl after a 2 year hiatus. Last time I was on SWF (2 years ago. . .) player locations and such were posted in a fancy thread, but I can't seem to find anything like that for IN anymore. I was wondering if anyone could direct me toward people who played in Indy or FW and if there are people who hold weeklies/regular meet ups in the central/northeastern IN area. Thanks!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If you're looking for fort wayne people, I'm sure Braxton can help you get into the scene! Hopefully he will post in here someday lol. His smashboards is braxton and then like 4 random numbers XD!

:172:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It would probably be better to get a hold of me if you're into Brawl around the Fort Wayne area.

It turns out I'm right here, and can contact Braxton easily, who is pretty much the only Brawl player in Fort Wayne. If you're talking Melee, there are a few guys who play who I might be able to get into contact with. I don't know if they still play anymore though.

EDIT: If your location of Muncie is still correct, there are a few players around the Muncie area, RougeBlades and Steep, Calebyte used to play there but I'm not sure if he's still into it

As for Indianapolis, there are a few players there too. Hadesblades, Sovereign, and Renegade are all that come to mind at the moment. Count usually lives in Indianapolis but he is currently in Illinois for an internship I believe.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Thanks, everyone, for the information. I'll pm some of those people and see what's up. Hopefully I'll be going to regional tourney's soon. . . hopefully.

@teebs: I dunno if you remember me, but we met way back in the day when the Kish brothers had their brawl preview events. I seem to remember learning the hard way to not approach lucario from below with sheik. . . at least I think that was you. /endrandomreminisce

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
@teebs: I dunno if you remember me, but we met way back in the day when the Kish brothers had their brawl preview events. I seem to remember learning the hard way to not approach lucario from below with sheik. . . at least I think that was you. /endrandomreminisce
Yup, I remember you! That was my only good tournament finish haha. That was when Brawl was still a month away from being released in the US.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Hello everyone. I didn't want to make a new topic so I decided to post here. I'm in the process of getting back into brawl after a 2 year hiatus. Last time I was on SWF (2 years ago. . .) player locations and such were posted in a fancy thread, but I can't seem to find anything like that for IN anymore. I was wondering if anyone could direct me toward people who played in Indy or FW and if there are people who hold weeklies/regular meet ups in the central/northeastern IN area. Thanks!
Sovereign, Hadesblade, Renegade (lol) and Count are in the Indy area. In fact, as far as I know, Count's going to start trying to run Butler weeklies or something when he gets back, so that should be a good thing if we can get enough people from Indiana in general to show up to some of them.

Caleb USED to play in Muncie didn't he? But he dead (I know he just posted but my point still stands).

We play weekly once school starts back up in Bloomington but that's probably a bit too far away from you. I do host tournaments here once every few months though, which are usually worth the drive.

Plus all the stuff everyone else said yeah

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Found a possible new venue (Doc's Music Hall) but so far it looks like it would only be available Sunday until 8 or 9PM, or early weekdays. It's in downtown Muncie. It's a bar, but also open to all ages. The manager is a personal friend of mine and is pretty enthusiastic about hosting some Smash. Would anybody be interested in this? If so, when?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Found a possible new venue (Doc's Music Hall) but so far it looks like it would only be available Sunday until 8 or 9PM, or early weekdays. It's in downtown Muncie. It's a bar, but also open to all ages. The manager is a personal friend of mine and is pretty enthusiastic about hosting some Smash. Would anybody be interested in this? If so, when?
is that the bar we went to when I was down there?

thetrooper

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, no one here knows who I am since I've never posted here. I don't expect I'll continue to post often either, but I guess you never know.

Anyway, I've been playing brawl semi-competitively with my friends for a few years (One is active on this site, although I don't think I'll mention a username). Anyway, in a few weeks I'm going to college at Rose Hulman Institute of Technology in Terra Haute. I kind of want to continue playing smash in college, so I was just wondering what kind of smash community there is in that area.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
LoZ lives in Terre Haute then the next closest thing would probably be Brawl at IU-Bloomington, in which you can get in touch with Th3 Composer for more information.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'd be down for anything. Tournaments/smashfests or whatever. Make sure the Indy guys know too though, since they're the closest people outside of other Muncie guys.

It looks like my weekends should be pretty free this school year. Hopefully.

Top Bottom