• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Mindgames (1/5) I could work on this way more. I have trouble with mindgaming people :O
Reading (3/5) I'm okay at this?
Muscle Memory (knowledge about moves in the game) (3/5) I know my own moves with the characters I use, that's really it.
Individuality/Uniqueness (0/5) :metaknight:
Consistency (4/5) I'm pretty consistent.
Tech Skill (4/5) My tech skill is pretty alright.
Reaction time (3/5) My reaction time is okay. haha.
Adapting (3.5/5) I'm decent at it I guess.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Mindgames (?/5), I don't know how to classify this as to me, it's just the result of reading and punishing people, but it's not exactly punishing. If I had a seperate category for punishing it would probably be 3, I read well but often have trouble punishing really simple things.
Reading (4.8/5) I'm best at this.
Muscle Memory (knowledge about moves in the game) (3/5), I know Diddy stuff and some match-ups, but there's a lot I don't know, like everything about ZSS.
Individuality/Uniqueness (3.5/5) I can do some quirky things with Diddy but overall. . . I mean it's Diddy, get bananas, wait for opponent to do something stupid, punish.
Consistency (4/5) Sometimes I waver but I'm generally consistent.
Tech Skill (4.5/5) woo melee + diddy infinites
Reaction time (3.5/5) It really depends what it is, like my DI is pretty good and if I'm looking for something I can react quickly to it (reading well helps) but in general it's pretty average
Adapting (3/5) meh

edit: this makes me seem a lot better than I am, I'm using the numbers not to compare myself to other people but to compare myself to the current threshold of where I could optimally be at this level, if that makes sense.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Being Trapped in Western KY: (5/5)
Everything Else: (Irrelevant)

Icyo

Smash Ace
Mindgames (5/5) It's like playing tic-tac-toe.
Reading (5/5) I just hear the button click and I know already what you're doing. Everyone is like an open book to me.
Muscle Memory (knowledge about moves in the game) (5/5) I can do **** that was previously unimaginable
Individuality/Uniqueness (5/5) I'm THE best of everyone
Consistency (5/5) *****es can't defeat me
Tech Skill (5/5) I don't even need ****ing tech skill.
Reaction time (5/5) I'll react before the stimulus.
Adapting (6/5) I'm like mother ****ing chameleon when it comes to this ****.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Same day as the MSC Championships >_>
We went over this in xat. Final decision was that we don't care. Your leaving tournament is more important than the MSC, so KY is going to Phael's on the 17th and yours on the 24th. Atleast thats what I recall the decision being from the xat.

Judo777

Smash Master
Haha guys i always do that i try to look like someone that wasn't supposed to be in the picture lol

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff at MLG everyone... sucks that MW got ****** by the bracket though....

But still, good job everyone!

Also, I was kinda lolling at the twitter feed and the AiB ladder room, when Krys beat DEHF everyone was like "whaaaaa... who is "Kristediez" and now everyone knows he's a boss.

Good **** this weekend everyone, wish I could've been there to cheer you guys on and get 2 and outed haha

Top Bottom