• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Louisville seems dead, hell..the only reason I'm back is cause Lexington gave my corpse CPR...

Oh, by the way, I'm back!~

Edit: If Wootz actually becomes popular and I'm back in Louisville (most likely visiting parents), I'll be sure to check you all out. Just going to make my Kirby better before I do that.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
guys... if you live in kentucky then i have an important notice. there is a new place opening in st. matthews that is like wootz. They said they host smash tournys every other week,,,,, :)
What is this? I can't find anything about this place. I live in St Matthews.

wangston

Smash Lord
Sounds pretty cool yourface. When this place opens up I will sure go to the tourneys. Do they host any other tourneys, maybe sf4 or some other games?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Relatively. I'd like to play. At this point I really can't get my own ride over there.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
SP has trouble getting over there on weekdays since he has school and work. But if he's interested and wants to go I'll go with him. TTar has similar problems with school on weekdays.

I myself should be free most of the time but that's subject to change.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap, is Louisville reviving or something? Damn, I'm going to have to start actually playing this game at home now because of all this new activity.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, it's Jiano! I absolutely loved your speedrun of Majora's Mask. I've been practicing for a game time speed run lately myself (I'm trying to beat it before Dawn of the Second Day occurs). I'm not too good at some of the glitches, though (I'm getting better at mega flipping, but I'm terrible at the infinite super slide).

It's kind of funny that you live in Kentucky actually. When I started getting interested in speed running Majora's Mask, I was like, "Finally, I'll be the best at something in this state instead of second best!" A few minutes later, I found out that you lived in this state XD I'm always second best at whatever I do in this state, though, I swear. Second best Olimar, second best in KY at Brawl according to the PR, and even the second best at Brawl in Lexington (not counting Kel) currently.... <___<;

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Well, I mean, I had those thoughts back when Hilt was still playing. He's essentially considered to be a part of Kentucky, so it still counts. I guess now I'm the best Olimar in KY, but I'm like the only active ("active" used extremely loosely) Olimar in the state now. Also, I'm totally the best Kirby Air Ride City Trial player in this state, so there's that :x

Also, Composer, I just really look up to him is all, and it was exciting to see him post in the thread :/

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Zero next time we have a smashfest that you can be at, bring Kirby Air Ride. I really want to play that again.

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Zero next time we have a smashfest that you can be at, bring Kirby Air Ride. I really want to play that again.
Oh, sure! Kirby Air Ride is so much fun to play. Honestly, I don't know why it's so underrated. I rarely get bored even if I'm just playing against computers.

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
osnap, jiano goes to this board DANG... hes a great zelda speedrunner and i learned some glitches from him.. i really wanna meet some of you guys to smash with.. getting bored of playing the nub friends over and over that cant even wavedash

wangston

Smash Lord
If you guys want to come down to la grange for smashfest I can host them no problem. La Grange is about 20 mins on 71N. I can host them on friday after 5 or all day saturday. I`ve got tvs we can use I have a all 3 smashes and tons of other games if you guys want to play.

So if you guys want a regular smashfest my place is open.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
If nothing else is going on there is no reason not to do something on a Saturday.

Like a smashfest in Huntington on a Saturday would be a godsend but that's not going to happen.

Top Bottom