• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
The joke is that I'm supposed to be the defender of justice and punch all these stupid Olimars in the face. Because DK counters Olimar.

Or actually because I'm Hilt's evil rival. One of these days my name will be REDDER than his and I'm going to ban him.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Ok so let's get this **** straightened up.

I'm driving at most 5 people. I'm willing to drive to Indianapolis to meet up/pick people up.
1. Me
2. Squid

Claim spots.

Also apparently Oreo and Ripple are giving people rides? Oreo get in here and tell us more.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Ok so let's get this **** straightened up.

I'm driving at most 5 people. I'm willing to drive to Indianapolis to meet up/pick people up.
1. Me
2. Squid

Claim spots.

Also apparently Oreo and Ripple are giving people rides? Oreo get in here and tell us more.
The gameplan is Rip and I picking up Hades (and I guess whoever else would be at his house.) since we pass directly through Brownsburg.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ralph why don't you just snake DACUS here, I hear thats faster than any other transportation anyways.

You really need to learn how to perform in clutch situations btw.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
My plans aren't sealed yet but..

I plan on asking Rene to pick me up from the train station Friday night if he still wants to team on the day of.
If that doesn't happen, BPx, a wario main from Iowa might be coming with some people, but that's not garunteed either. He wants to go and might pick me up on the way.
If either of those plans don't work I guess I could ride the train anyways to Indy IF you're able to pick me up down there Friday at midnight Composer T___T

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Well Krys. I'm not sure what time we plan on getting a move on so I'll keep you updated. You're sure there's no earlier time you can get to Indy?
Like I said, train station to train station is my only transportation unless someone came by Purdue and picked me up which I hope is what happens.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
There are a couple of us in Funcie (like 4 or 5). I just joined the group, but school keeps me murderously busy so I'm not always available. Feel free to contact me though through a PM. You should contact Mr. Rogueblades, he's usually up for some smash. Steep and Calebyte are also up here. I know Calebyte is busy, but I think he's trying to get back into the game.

Things aren't completely dead up here. I might do a monthly get together for BSU smashers. We've done one thus far and it went pretty well. :awesome:

Who do you main/what's your major?

MidwestBorderPatrol

Smash Cadet
That's awesome to hear, I'm a TCOMM major. For Melee I play Falco/Sheik and for Brawl I play as Marth. Who do you main and would you want to get together this sometime this week to play?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Is ANYONE driving to SiiS 6 from close by on the west side of Lafayette/Indiana in general ? ? ? I don't have Rene taking me to this, nor is BPx coming it looks like . . . And I'm not sure about how Composer feels about the whole midnight train station, the train being my only transportation D:

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
guys... if you live in kentucky then i have an important notice. there is a new place opening in st. matthews that is like wootz. They said they host smash tournys every other week,,,,, :)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
its a mall in Louisville. He meant Louisville mainly, since we're so far out of the way for most cities. Sorry about that haha.

:172:

Top Bottom