• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Xero get to indy and pick me up LOL. I texted spin about it and he said he'd look into it more when he gets home.

EDIT: krys is also more Lafayette than Indy even though his dad lives here.

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
why did this thread just suddenly die out, btw those of you still in school have a good fall break, i know i will

wangston

Smash Lord
people on fall break, smash fest anyone???

ALSO lets make plans for OSI Presents: Charity Gaming III and REVENGE - Nov. 19, 2011.

I would love to go!!!!!!!! But I need a ride.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Anyone wanna in louisville wanna play smash later today or tomorrow since its fall break?

I'm sure we could all meet up at a house and play :'D!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wang, we'll have a spot for you in the mothership for Revenge. The Van no longer has seven seats, the back row was taken out. Crash said he's willing to go, though. Pally may be up for driving to it as well, which would be good if we start getting some Louisville interest. Calic's wanting to go as well.

We'll finalize plans for it when it gets closer, but you have a spot reserved if you're in.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
So I'm thinking about just hosting a monthly smashfest/tournament at me and Avenger's place. Nothing major, maybe even 5 dollar doubles/singles just to keep the atmosphere relaxed but still get people together and playing.

Interest?

wangston

Smash Lord
Wang, we'll have a spot for you in the mothership for Revenge. The Van no longer has seven seats, the back row was taken out. Crash said he's willing to go, though. Pally may be up for driving to it as well, which would be good if we start getting some Louisville interest. Calic's wanting to go as well.

We'll finalize plans for it when it gets closer, but you have a spot reserved if you're in.
Ohhh i`m in. You can count on it.

Why did he take the back rows out??? the the seats break or something???

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I think it was just to relieve the van of some weight. I'm not entirely sure why he took them out, haha. She's been getting old, though.

wangston

Smash Lord
yo wangston why does that avatar of yours look like sorasin...

also REVENGEEEEEE
idk but the avatar is from dai-a, utahs best smasher, though he got deported so he is in mexico.

Also anyone planning on going to the tourney in at ohio state next week end???

Anyone up for a smashfest friday or saturday night at my place???

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So I'm thinking about just hosting a monthly smashfest/tournament at me and Avenger's place. Nothing major, maybe even 5 dollar doubles/singles just to keep the atmosphere relaxed but still get people together and playing.

Interest?
Sounds good. IN needs some tournies again.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Will be in Louisville, KY on the 13th and 14th of November. I know it's a bit of an early notice but it would be cool to get some smash in with the locals while I was there.

I prefer melee, but any of the three are fine. :)

yourface191

Smash Apprentice
Will be in Louisville, KY on the 13th and 14th of November. I know it's a bit of an early notice but it would be cool to get some smash in with the locals while I was there.

I prefer melee, but any of the three are fine. :)
where in louisville you gonna be, i may hit u up if ur near me

JC Shine Studios

Smash Apprentice
Me and YF are friends it'd be interesting if we would have met up with you haha

Also anyone in Louisville feel like meeting up for some hot steamy melee action? If we could get the tourney directors to get something in like Jefferson Mall or St. Matthews Mall that would be sick

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Jake, when you start hosting these monthlies, I have an extra recording setup that I can use to help put up videos on YouTube.

:phone:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, I'm not getting my hopes up going to anything smash related anytime within the next year and a half or so. I'm not even going to make any plans about it or anything.

In fact I'm probably going to fade into obscurity on this forum. People can contact me via Facebook/texts/or Shoryuken if they are on there.

Actually I might post here if I get accepted into IU/Purdue. Because they actually have people doing things.

wangston

Smash Lord
Smashfest my place this weekend.

Friday after 5:00 and over some time saturday!!!! Come on friday or saturday or both!!!!! Please bring wiis cause i`ve only got one but I have 4 tvs to use. So we need 3 extra wiis.

He can make plans to get pizza and food and what not, if everyone wants to pitch in.

Also on saturday will be a small tourney!!!!

Special guest!!!
wangston!!!!
Hilt!!!(mod)
cr4sh(sexy luigi)
you(way cool dude)

1911 Covey Trace Road Lagrange Ky 40031 is my address.

if you want more info pm.

RULES!!!!
1. No drinking/smoking
2. Don`t yell loud or swear loud
3. Don't touch my ****
4. Don't touch my families ****
5. Play lots of smash
6. Respect yourself and others.
10. stay downstairs on less leaving or fresh air breaks.
9. Profit.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Smashfest hyyyype! Everything you said and more needs to happen. Crash is bringing Marvel. We should have melee too and just general hanging out games.

Aww yeah mini tourney, good idea. Gonna try to spread the word, can't wait.

wangston

Smash Lord
cool. I`ve got sf4 ae. Also have a 64 with 4 controlers, smash64 of course, 007, mario party 2, mario kart, etc. etc. Also i have mult tap for snes so if is anyone is into nba them lets throw down. We can play whatever game.

Its "Hangout with your wangout smashfest"

catchy, i know right. So if we have a nice turn it can be a regular get together.

Top Bottom