• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

T-block

B2B TST
lol...unless there's a wall, only two characters have an infinite on Lucas, and one of them is Ice Climbers.

Lucas is still pretty bad. =P

Beats Jiggs pretty nicely though, for what that's worth.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
;_; people are mean to the little emo of brawl.

He does very good in low tiers, decent with mid tiers and have a meh time with high tiers.

However this is the jiggly social and im saving all my lucas talk for the Lucas character discussion <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lucas never smiles (4x in cut scenes for like a second) at all in brawl and in his game series he has a horrid life. Plus he's little :3

haha @ Peach/Luigi though xD

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lucas never smiles (4x in cut scenes for like a second) at all in brawl and in his game series he has a horrid life. Plus he's little :3

haha @ Peach/Luigi though xD
Peach only just recently was given the ability to vote and to break the glass ceiling, and Luigi suffers from being socially-inept and an inferiority complex that has shaped him into the man that he is due to his brother.

If ANYONE has had a horrid life, it's those two.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Peach only just recently was given the ability to vote and to break the glass ceiling, and Luigi suffers from being socially-inept and an inferiority complex that has shaped him into the man that he is due to his brother.

If ANYONE has had a horrid life, it's those two.
This is why we should be friends.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
noobical u said these boards were inactive
Psh, no boards are inactive; the only really inactive one I've come across is the MK social. Either that or I bring them all to life :D I'm guessing it's the former.

Though things like Apex and MLG slow things down for sure...

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Earth benders. Why are you acting this way? You are powerful, and amazing people. You don't need to live like this. There is earth, right beneath your feet. The ground, is an extension of who you are. If the Avatar had returned, would that mean anything to you?

My name is Ong, and I am the Avatar.

I ran away, but I'm back now.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Earth benders. Why are you acting this way? You are powerful, and amazing people. You don't need to live like this. There is earth, right beneath your feet. The ground, is an extension of who you are. If the Avatar had returned, would that mean anything to you?

*your name*

:)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

Lmfao.

I don't understand how the MK social is dead...... when every mother****er plays him.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
yeah i dont get that either, the peach boards and pikachu boards are always active but yet i look at MK board and its like almost always dead . I thought everyone played him lol.

I guess everyone thinks that peach mains are just better in every way possible so they come talk to us instead >_<

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"

Oh god. Seeing it in text just magnifies it's terrible lulziness. :urg:

Sleepy hat <3

Tham

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, ive been to a tourney alst weekend and played a game on the huge tv with beamer vs. calzorz, a snake, crowd told me to record the fight
so ive got a offline fight of mine and lets destroy now my jiggs in ur following posts ... (didnt find the post ur video-thread - think there was one)
so plz dont be angry if i musnt post it in here, have been inactive for some month, havent played before the tournament (yay, what a great john xD), just tell me ur thoughts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjfnhvfYpPQ
my thoughts: go and camp 6 minutes or grab, dont roll so much and play more defensively, rollout sux

are there vids of a (french (?)) jiggs called C7A out there? have heared that the jiggs of this person should be pretty great

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
^

god f-air is so ****ing terrible for killing offline. Only sweetspots if your opponent is ******** and stands still. You still staled it way too much on your last stock though. You did great on your first two stocks though. Some nice combos!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Frosty, Even though you've wandered to so many different characters, it's great too see you still remember your roots. You're a good lad visiting so much.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I remember the old days when I switched mains. Lost to someone and then switched again. Then I found out how **** amazing my Rob was. Then I later found out how much I enjoy playing MK and Jigglypuff. And so I am stuck with those 3. If you really want to become a good player, try to main all the chars. Find the one that is perfect for you and is a good char and then stick to it.

Frost94

Smash Cadet

i might main mario edit read my post on the mario gd pg 358 i took a new approach

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone ive got a question for all of you and i want you all the be honest.

If i went to a big tournaments what characters out of these do you think i would make it high in the tournament.

Jigglypuff+Peach

Ness

Random

There is a bunch more but i just havent come up with any that i would want to bring.

So out of those which do you think would make it high in a tournament?

Top Bottom