• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i roll to cover more ground while dash dancing. If my opponent is full hopping and fading air attacks i need to cover more ground by rolling and dodging the faded attack at the same time

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i roll to cover more ground while dash dancing.
rofl what? You roll out of habit, very readable rolls and if you were fighting someone who knew what they were doing u would eat a hypened u-smash. If this happens offline just stop doing it.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
its not a habit, i roll because its unpredictable and makes the point of, "stop rushing in or i'll keep doing this sort of thing". ppl get confused by my dash dance strategy and rush in like that a lot...so i roll...like anyone else would. Sometimes i just roll backwards to be a **** because some people like to approach by walking or not at all and the rolls give them that "i have to punish you now attitude."

AND DODGE ROLL IS JIGGZ BEST DEFENSIVE OPTION BECAUSE SHE HAS THE WORST RUNNING SPEED AND HER SPOTDODGE SAWKS. ITS QUICK, LAGLACK, AND CAN GET YOU OUT OF TIGHT SITUATIONS WITH EASE. JUST BE SMART WITH IT AND USE IT ON REACTION AND NOT "JUS CUZ" AND YOU WON'T GET PUNISHED.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
AND DODGE ROLL IS JIGGZ BEST DEFENSIVE OPTION BECAUSE SHE HAS THE WORST RUNNING SPEED AND HER SPOTDODGE SAWKS. ITS QUICK, LAGLACK, AND CAN GET YOU OUT OF TIGHT SITUATIONS WITH EASE. JUST BE SMART WITH IT AND USE IT ON REACTION AND NOT "JUS CUZ" AND YOU WON'T GET PUNISHED.
oh hay.... short hops say hello.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
dodge roll is faster then a fading short hop im pretty sure(to reach the same point in end lag)..maybe the same..but that makes them variations of the same option, air and ground dodges

Noobicidal

Smash Master
If Woody wants to roll, stay on the ground, or do whatever he does that seems odd as Puff, then let him do it. If he's successful with it, then that's all that matters.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i dont know if thats true, but even if it is its not even close to as punishable. Stop getting so defensive im just trying to give you advice as someone who watches your puff on wifi all the time.

edit : noob its questionable if he is succesful because he never sends replays against anyone good thats for sure. It works against scrubs im sure.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
it works on reaction..and even pros get reckless sometimes
yeah thats true. Its just you really remind me of myself. I use to roll just like you before I quit wifi (maybe thats why i can read them all so hard?). When I fought samboner he u-smashed me out of that ****. If you choose to keep rolling like you do just be aware there are people out there who really know how to punish you for it. It's harder to punish rolling online, so just giving you a heads up when you go to that tourny. I want to see you do well!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
trust me, i've played these ppl, i am one of these ppl, and i 2-0'd samboner on the ladder back then when i sucked...go me
He said you just ran from him when he was Fox and you timed him out. I beat his Fox with my Jigglypuff without running.

so

beating samboner doesnt mean ****. Esp since we both played him on wifi. Again wifi =/= offline.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
he used weegi and i only timed him out because he didn't approach at all after i was two stocks ahead...i played aggressive stocks one and two. And i played him on the ladder and not in friendlies :>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
he used weegi and i only timed him out because he didn't approach at all after i was two stocks ahead...i played aggressive stocks one and two
oh. Well good, timing out is viable against Luigi because the MU is so bad for puff.

We're both in houston and I met him in real life and played him in real life. Speaking of sam did he quit? When he found out I was dating Tallman he went ape**** jealous on me, wished death on my family and blocked me on aib. Never apologized to me about it either.

aim convo:

samboner99 8:44 pm
(8:44:24 PM): **** you
(8:44:30 PM): i hope your mom does have cancer
(8:44:32 PM): and your dog dies
(8:44:48 PM): gg

=/ nice guy......granted he was young back then... I would forgive him. I wish he didn't block me.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
From what I can gather, he's still active on AIB, and his most recent recorded tournament was in November.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I left him a shout out. It would be nice to hear from him. He really isn't a bad person.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
noooo
my controller's jump button literally stopped working =(
i tryed resetting and unplugging and even took it apart.
what a horrible time for it to break

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
didnt this happen before? You said last time your c-stick died? (that happened to me b4 too)

Go ask someone and borrow a controller. I'm sure people have extras.

highfive

Smash Lord
Oh. I wasn't there at the time.

noooo
my controller's jump button literally stopped working =(
i tryed resetting and unplugging and even took it apart.
what a horrible time for it to break
Curse you Nintendo. Or Pelican if you have one.

just buy a one dollar controller off ebay.
Worst idea ever. I did that and I waited 3 weeks for it to get to my house from Korea. It worked for 5 days then the main joystick stopped working.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah ebay takes about a week, you could do fast shipping and pay more i think it will come in 2 days with express but isnt woodys tourny sooner?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol.

I just want Woody to find a controller so we can do decently in teams tomorrow. :p Zelda + Jiggs in regular dubs...... let's get it.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i just hit it against my desk and it started working again lol. ima play around with it for an hour to see if it stops working again. i'll probably get a new one anyway tho because its kind of risky using this one now

Top Bottom