• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

PND

Smash Champion
So GTAN (The majority of the EC Canada scene) is banning MK. I'm fiercely opposed, but there's not much I can do.

We're already getting labeled as "a scene full of scrubs." despite the fact we used to be pretty well respected before.

Sad to say, looks like my days of Jiggs may be coming to a crashing halt. THAT BEING SAID we have a lot of IC's, and I actually like that matchup with Jiggs. Depends on how the scene evolves, I guess.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
So GTAN (The majority of the EC Canada scene) is banning MK. I'm fiercely opposed, but there's not much I can do.

We're already getting labeled as "a scene full of scrubs." despite the fact we used to be pretty well respected before.

Sad to say, looks like my days of Jiggs may be coming to a crashing halt. THAT BEING SAID we have a lot of IC's, and I actually like that matchup with Jiggs. Depends on how the scene evolves, I guess.
:( it cant be that bad, can it?

PND

Smash Champion
Without MKs we'll have more Snakes, G&Ws, Warios, and Marths. . . in all likelihood.

For jiggs, that means ouch.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
On the bright side, I really enjoy the Jiggs matchup against Snake, even if it is an uphill battle. (As opposed to say Luigi, who isn't remotely fun...)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

When I go to my tourny (MK banned tourny that is) and if I run into an Ice Climber and if my Kirby gets ***** I'm going to counter pick with Jigglypuff. She ain't MK, but she's the next best thi-*GETS SHOT*:urg:

:( it cant be that bad, can it?
Oh yes, yes yes yes yes. Tis a very dark world indeed for Jigglypuff without Meta Knight around.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I have trouble against smart ICs who start to play really defensively with Blizzard. Lain doesn't do this for some reason, and I always have really fun, really close matches with his ****** kids.

PND

Smash Champion
I play extremely campy against IC's. Stay either high above them, or far below them (if you can pass through the level)

If you have the percent lead and Nana's dead, the match is over. Just hop around and frolic in the clouds for the remaining 7 or so minutes.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I play extremely campy against IC's. Stay either high above them, or far below them (if you can pass through the level)

If you have the percent lead and Nana's dead, the match is over. Just hop around and frolic in the clouds for the remaining 7 or so minutes.
i can imagine doing that **** online... but in real person... what am i suppose to say while i time him out?

"gee erm im real srry im playing so ghey against you, bro. No hard feelings, right? Hey how was your weekend? You doing anything after the tourny?"

wait no.. the "are you doing anything after the tourny" may give wrong impressions coming from me, lol.:p

PND

Smash Champion
Basically: No hard feelings, but I played to win. Sorrying for ***ing you like that, but then again, you play the IC's. Revenge, eh? GET SOME. :laugh:

Like, that's pretty much what I say verbatim.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
"Sorry about flying away, but I know if I kill you you get Nana back. And I just can't let you be cheating on me with that *****..."

Try that one for the lulz.
lmfao!!! Great idea! xD

Edit: The best one I could say: "Srry, I'm a girl and I play like one."

XD XD XD XD XD

I like poking fun at sexism lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I would go Snake and play as mean as possible and go "Sorry, I'm an ******* and I play like one"

Because you wouldn't be able to argue with that one.

:laugh:

I can come off as an ******* on the internet but im far from being one in real life. Unless you mean Snake is an *******, which he is. Nade,f-tilt,f-tilt,u-tilt ggs.

PND

Smash Champion
I am an ***hole. I admit it. But I'm like that fun, lovable, party ***hole who is only outrageous for the lolz.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I can come off as an ******* on the internet but im far from being one in real life. Unless you mean Snake is an *******, which he is. Nade,f-tilt,f-tilt,u-tilt ggs.
It was making fun of your excuse of playing like a *****. :laugh:

I'd play really (how come I can't think of another word besides gay to describe this? :/) with Snake and just change 1 word of your excuse.

It was a joke. :x

I'm a real ***** on the internet. I'm more of a ***** off-... wait, that's a lie.

PND

Smash Champion
I hate using *** to describe stuff, but it's just so commonplace in the community that it's not done as an attack on homosexuality. I feel guilty when I say it. :(

SuSa

It's mostly used as a synonym to "****ty" nowadays, and when I can I use ****ty.

But me playing ****ty just... doesn't describe it because I'm not playing poorly. :x

It's just besides 'playing like a ****' nothing really fit. And... playing like a **** is a really stupid phrase, more-so then using gay to describe it.

:/

EDIT:
lol censorship... If you understand what I said, congrats. XD

PND

Smash Champion
I *think* did. . . >_>

I'm straight, but I'm like the least homophobic person ever. One of my best friends is *waitforit* gay, and I even moved in with him for a year. It was awesome. I've lost friends because of how anti-homophobe I am. And yet, when it comes to smash I barely even hesitate to use the word. I hate it, I feel like such a hypocrite.

SuSa

Homophobia has nothing to do with using the word gay to describe things that aren't happy/homosexual.... <_< (no one uses it to describe happiness anymore. :( )

I've never lost a friend due to not being homophobic, that's a tad weird if you have. :/ Pretty close-minded and shallow people out there... I don't know you nor your friends that you've lost - but chances are they weren't really worth knowing if they wouldn't be friends with you because of how you viewed others.

But seriously.... I can't think of a better, single word replacement to "gay".... "playing like a ****" is worse, I could say "playing like an ***" but same problem... lol

EDIT:
I still think I'm the only person to use the word "***" referencing to a cigarette. My friends give me a weird look sometimes when I ask them to "put out your ***, we are at a **** restraunt in front of a 6 year old.... sheesh"

EDIT 2:
*** is censored? Wow...

SuSa

Because you people don't play to win, otherwise you'd be MK.

What that really means:
You don't plank enough. EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU HAVE THE LEAD you should just play like a *****. Float around and dodge and poke attacks when you can punish.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Thinkaman, have you played Lain's Dedede? I did at the Midwest Champs and it was painful...

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Thinkaman, have you played Lain's Dedede? I did at the Midwest Champs and it was painful...
Yeah. I recall in our last matches @ Wisconsin he was consistently winning with very low % one stocks, or very high % two stocks.

LAIN! WHAT IS GOING ON?!? TELL THESE BOYS HOW IT IS!

Framerate

Smash Lord
I honest to god had no clue how to approach him. I'm pretty sure I got 2 stocked both times.

Match-up inexperience johns...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I honest to god had no clue how to approach him. I'm pretty sure I got 2 stocked both times.

Match-up inexperience johns...
I'd use full hop falling retreating bairs for the initial approach. You need to be both safe on block and out of f-tilt's range.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Yes. Don't even try pound until you will be safe from revenge bairs.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yes. Don't even try pound until you will be safe from revenge bairs.
To expand on this; assuming you DO manage to snag a couple bairs on the fat ***, I would follow up with pound, which can lead to multiple u-tilts or u-airs/falling u-airs depending on whether you rise or fall with pound.

Edit: Early stock only

Top Bottom