• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bing

Smash Master
I'll try and bring a 64... I'd have to borrow it from a friend.

Also I wont be bringing a second cube. Just 1 cube with Melee(and card) 1 Wii with Brawl(not hacked) and again I'll try for the N64 with Smash and maybe a controller or two.(**** Im going to be bringing a lot of **** with me on a bus from Niagara Falls -_-

Mprime

Smash Ace

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
As far as I'm aware, I'm going to this! I was in a bad mood the other day, or more like it just reached a climax those two nights. I'll be there for sure ;D (assuming all goes according to plan)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Chu quit Melee and Brawl like 30 times lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he entered Melee.

M2K if you see this I suggest you enter Brawl Singles with Falco but do what you feel like doing dude. I just think you could get top 5 with Falco.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
well now's your chance to outplace him when everyone is paying attention ;)
It won't matter.

**** I guess Kage is the best in canada now since everybody put him 5th even if he finished 4th in a montreal tournament 1 month ago.
Playing Ganon has it's advantage. I'll always be the best in people's hearts. =) Why don't you play Ganon and get Top 5?

Battlecow

Play to Win
**** I guess Kage is the best in canada now since everybody put him 5th even if he finished 4th in a montreal tournament 1 month ago.
Haha OK that list was bias as **** just because I love Kage and I love watching him play. BUT, here's my rationale (and I did see all of the important matches from that tourney, don't worry)

Kage always loses to you and Bam because his Ganon is a ganon and therefore not everyone has super duper amounts of MU experience against it like you guys do. I guess you could say it's a gimmick (not in a bad way, play to win y'all) that only works on Americans. That's why he's historically had better placings than you at nationals.

Mostly I'm just biased and that was a fun list though. I was really impressed by you at that montreal tourney and I really hope you do super well at this.

As for Silent Wolf: I totally forgot him lol. My bad. Put him at 9th or something, maybe 7th.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Chu quit Melee and Brawl like 30 times lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he entered Melee.

M2K if you see this I suggest you enter Brawl Singles with Falco but do what you feel like doing dude. I just think you could get top 5 with Falco.
M2K has a Falco???

I really want to see that.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh, and my 64 predictions (good on you guys for having a 64 tourney!)

1. Nintendude

2-4 Ybombb and co. if they know about this/enter

other people

Controversial, I know.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Considering I haven't played 64 in quite a while lol... That's about right.

Since I'm probably the only Melee/Brawl player at this who plays 64 actively to any degree.

I'll have my 64 and 2 controllers. If anything goes missing I will be holding whoever was entrusted with it personally responsible.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm pretty rusty in 64. I've played maybe like once since Apex 2012...
I'm fairly confident that you're better than most of the players who will be entering lol. This is not a strong region for 64 at all.

It's also mostly the Brawl players here who like it, and they're... not that good at grasping combos.

No offense guys, it's true to an extent.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hey if I'm wrong I'm happy lol

Not like there's any way of me knowing otherwise, ain't something that comes up very often :p

Mprime

Smash Ace
Considering I haven't played 64 in quite a while lol... That's about right.

Since I'm probably the only Melee/Brawl player at this who plays 64 actively to any degree.

I'll have my 64 and 2 controllers. If anything goes missing I will be holding whoever was entrusted with it personally responsible.
The only one responsible for your own stuff is yourself

:phone:

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Is there stilll anyone offering housing for one person?
Chances are I will ride alone, since I can't find anyone to come with me.

Please PM me, or just answer here.

Also, is there any parking around the hotel?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I have a spot left. Others might too. Message tin to work it out

:phone:

Croi

Smash Lord
So, I'm flying down there Friday. Arriving around 10:20 AM at the Pearson airport. Can I get a guy to help me out when I get there, or am I fending for myself, or what?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So, I'm flying down there Friday. Arriving around 10:20 AM at the Pearson airport. Can I get a guy to help me out when I get there, or am I fending for myself, or what?
IF nobody can meet you I can give you directions to anywhere in the city

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. I'd like to kinda ask if anyone and everyone could do what they can to bring a Wii + Brawl or a Gamecube + Melee. TV's are another story, I understand that but atm I'm exceptionally positive that I have the TV situation under control given who's already bringing TV's as well as with what I have and what I'm about to receive. The important thing is for people to BRING CONSOLES PLEASE!!! Whether it be brawl or Melee, a Wii or a Gamecube. In the event that ur console is not being used, set it up at wherever you're being housed :). You'll need overnight practice anyways : D.

Refer to the "Setups" section of the 3rd post in the OP for more details on setups.

Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13967497&postcount=4

Please & thank you everyone ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom