• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
you know those things little kids have, where their mittens are attached to their jacket, so they can't lose them? how do you do that with a gamecube controller?

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
you know those things little kids have, where their mittens are attached to their jacket, so they can't lose them? how do you do that with a gamecube controller?

you cant be serious.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Alright so the only way I can get a cheap ticket to the states, is if I stay for like a month xD I'll be going the 13 of june and return the 18th of july so I'm gonna need alot of housing, cause other tickets are like 800 euro is. I'll be staying in canada for like a week tops though but if anyone can house me that would be great !

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can house for the long weekend but probably not for an entire week :(

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Awesome, let me know when you register and it's there if you want it. Dunno if you remember me but I'm the girl who fought you in round 3 of apex all-brawl =p

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
It might be more effective to mention that you were dressed up as Ness.
Except, instead of being a little boy, you were a very tall girl.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Ofcourse I remember you, you were quite easy to remember with that ness outfit haha

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I can house you for abit Mr-R. Not the entire time obviously but for decent amount maybe

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I must be an even bigger attention ***** than I thought.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I can house you for abit Mr-R. Not the entire time obviously but for decent amount maybe
sounds good, I think i'll stay 4/5 days max so that's all I need. thanks again guys I really appreciate it

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Alright, sounds good. Just let me know (when you know) which days you want the housing.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Why did you add M2K when he's not registered yet?
Insentive for Melee players to register

Alright so the only way I can get a cheap ticket to the states, is if I stay for like a month xD I'll be going the 13 of june and return the 18th of july so I'm gonna need alot of housing, cause other tickets are like 800 euro is. I'll be staying in canada for like a week tops though but if anyone can house me that would be great !
in case anyone hasn't read my fb status

looks like I might be able to go to this after all

the odd thing flying from Orlando to Ontario is cheaper than flying to Buffalo
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I need a teammate tho.

KK/Unknown/Kage or someone?

And would anyone know if I need a Visa/Argentinian Passport to go through customs at a Canadian airport? Or do I just need to show my green card? If anyone could answer that would be lovely. The sooner I know the sooner I will buy my plane tickets.

Same questions goes for the bus station/terminal. Halp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom