• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bing

Smash Master
dude you can't go random in melee unless you're WAY better than everyone else...i don't think any of our top 5 would win a tournament going random. hell, i'm not sure mango or armada could come here and win going random. eventually you're going to have to play roy vs. sheik or kirby vs. falco or something.
Thats okay ill find a way.
Besides I'd only do it in brawl

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yeah i'm offering housing but there's no parking space so definitely if you're coming by bus

(think i faced you in first round of apex pools lol)

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
OH YAY another luigi :3 yoshq if you don't play me at least in friendlies I will kill you and your mother <3

-Googs

Smash Lord
Working in Alberta all summer, can't come.

The two (me and joe) best looking guys in the Canadian scene can't make it, to all the Americans coming I promise you there are better looking people in Canada and I apologize in advance.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Working in Alberta all summer, can't come.

The two (me and joe) best looking guys in the Canadian scene can't make it, to all the Americans coming I promise you there are better looking people in Canada and I apologize in advance.
KirbyKaze will be there.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
they chill and this is a tournament, what do you expect? people who enter the tournament won't have time to do many fun stuff other than playing the tournament until you're out. besides, there's cool ppl from the states coming ;D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Honestly I can already tell you now I won't have time, 4 days on one day off..with no car. I'd love too but I just don't think it'll happen.
Damn man, that's unfortunate. My grandparents used to live there, if they still did I definitely could've went down.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'm trying to get people from FL hyped for this...I have some interest but nothing solid yet so we'll see if I'm the only person able to travel across the universe for this

also...I will more than likely need some housing

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Looks like I might actually get to fly to this. Checkin prices nao

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm coming wit pc, niko,otg, and other tfs ppl.......unknown/kage can u help me with housing... Pm me plz

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
hey tin man, wanna put some of the melee confirmed people in the title too? the thread is mostly brawl posts so i can't blame people for erroneously thinking there's not as much melee hype and such.

edit: also pretty sure you don't want to house with kage, he lives in another province several hours away lol

edit 2: registered

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Now it's not just me who is talking about the Registered People.

I win this time, Tin Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom