• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Im not sure what makes me more cocky, the fact that i cant in good faith think youd actually play me for that much or that i know id win pretty convincingly.

Im sure well see each other in the future man :)

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i will be toronto joes replacement at impulse

in our hearts we are similar people with different styles of swag but i will do my best.

any suggestions on how to best re create joe?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Joe's italian, right?
Start talking with your hands and eat spaghetti everyday. And watch The Godfather multiple times.
bro do you not remember me
i talk with my hands more than joe does
im louder than joe
and i eat more spaghetti than joe

Nicole

Smash Champion
I never say nohomo

And I think I heard it on a vh1 special on Jenna Jameson or something I forget

EDIT is Nicole going to be here? Tourneys are more fun when she's there to take my compliments :)
yes i'm definitely coming

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hello my friends
some of you may recognize this and some of you may not
but it is with great pride that i announce i will officially be instating the GTA Drinking Game at this tourney

get at your boy if you wanna play, im gonna print this out and set it on the table on the day of tourney
anyone got any suggestions is welcome

Linkshot

Smash Hero
hello my friends
but it is with great pride that i announce i will officially be instating the GTA Drinking Game at this tourney

grid

get at your boy if you wanna play, im gonna print this out and set it on the table on the day of tourney
But I always shake Guard's hand when I see him.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i have just 1 thing to say about this:

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
i figured it was like bingo, anytime you witness it you get to mark it off, first to get a line or somethign wins, everyone else has to do something stupid like i unno this game is bull**** think of a better one.

idea

Smash Master
dude you can't go random in melee unless you're WAY better than everyone else...i don't think any of our top 5 would win a tournament going random. hell, i'm not sure mango or armada could come here and win going random. eventually you're going to have to play roy vs. sheik or kirby vs. falco or something.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
really you **** mods? are we gonna play this ****en game again?

jesus, **** off already. im not even joking no more, this is unbelievably stupid that im infracted for something like censor bypassing, why dont you go infract someone who is actually doing something to degrade the forums you ****ty mods. are you honestly telling me im the only one who dodges the filter? are you honestly tellin me that you never swear? are you honestly tellin me that everyone here isnt old enough to deal with a ****en word on the internet?
i am never going to stop swear bypassing no matter how many times you infract me so suck my ****. **** you.

god

inb4ban

yoshq

Smash Master
hello my friends

someone tries obviously to hit on Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom