• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaw

Smash Apprentice
how are drivers supposed to get setups (tvs) into the venue if the streets are closed and parking is an issue?

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
Somebody should bring a laptop and stream the euro cup final on a projector on sunday during the tourney. That would be ****in sick

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
I'd love to house sg and totally can now that it's just 3 of yah but i know he has pet allergies and i have dogs and a cat so it's his call.

Edit: cruxis i don't have 50$ to lose atm but i still wna MM for a decent amount and will be down for 20$

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oh dear god no then XD. Alergies kiiiilllll meh. Its okay, il just go to sleep early or something, unless someone wants to hang out tonight a bit although not too late since tourney's tomorrow(although id need to check that schedule lmao).

EDIT: How far are you guys from mr L? And i wonder if sbert would let me sleep in his car. In any case, im at union in 5 mins.

Mprime

Smash Ace
My house is 2 min from Mr. L's. You should check with L as well If you do come just incase he's only allowed having so many ppl inside the house even though u'd sleep in the car.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I don't see much harm in one person actually. My parents are at the cottage for the weekend so they'll never know. If you don't care where you sleep SG I can house you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I don't see much harm in one person actually. My parents are at the cottage for the weekend so they'll never know. If you don't care where you sleep SG I can house you.
wwwwwwttttttfffffffff

does gandolf live near by?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
It seems like they'll be using this one:

www.twitch.tv/eschamptv/

And, regarding the discussion about a crew battle (30 pages ago or something lol), I think Canada can win in a 10v10. Not in a 5v5. I'd love to see it, though.

Doser

Smash Ace
So can I get a confirmation that since brawl and melee are played at the same time Melee will not be on the stream? I'd like to know so I don't count as a viewer for brawl garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom