• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
can you make someone a mod in the streamchat lol? too much melee/brawl trolling going on

edit: or just have the commentators peek at the stream periodically

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
A mod would be nice, but mostly I want to have the games switched. Give Brawl some love please.

zmx

Smash Lord
I thought you guys were going to alternate between Melee and Brawl pools?

I believe this is the 3rd Melee pool in a row that's about to be streamed. We have seen nothing but Brawl friendlies yet (which were only on in the beginning for a short while).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Four years into Brawl and people are still fighting over the Melee and Brawl debate. I really shouldn't be surprised, but...goddamn. Everyone needs to grow the hell up.

-_-

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You know you're not helping your game's image of Melee enthusiasts being absolute pricks, right?

And suddenly using smileys makes you kid. Breaking news. :p

You know that saying that Brawl is garbage when you could have just asked if Melee wasn't being streamed or not, you're just asking for people to comment to it and start ****. Not cool.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I really hope you understand why adding in smilies makes you seem like a 12 year old kid. It must be odd to be to unaware of that.
No, I really don't. I'm just not some srsface nutbar who says "@#$%ing kids and their smileys."

We're all playing a video game that's rated T for Teen. AKA starting at the base level for kids. Some of us are in our mid twenties and still playing a video game that has cutesy wutesy Pikachu doing rapetastic combos.

Lighten up.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I really hope you understand why adding in smilies makes you seem like a 12 year old kid. It must be odd to be to unaware of that.
Dude stop being a ******, you're so annoying.

Edit: will there be an amature bracket tomorow?
:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hungrybox, Dr. PeePee, Mango, Mew2King...

...won against Canada by 2 stocks.

Pretty good.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You make it sound like the others on Team USA don't matter. Every team had their mid-card players and juggernauts, so I say it was pretty even, if not surprising that Canada amounted the offense they did. Was pretty sweet.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
There's not really much to update on. I don't think there were any upsets in pools and all of the top players got 1st seeds. Melee Doubles is about half way done.

np4944

Smash Rookie
There's not really much to update on. I don't think there were any upsets in pools and all of the top players got 1st seeds. Melee Doubles is about half way done.
Juggleguy beat Unknown522 in pools, dont know if there were any other upsets besides that.

SFAT + Silent Wolf also got upset by IB + WeonX in teams via an epic 1v2 IB comeback.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
SW has some stuff he could say about his controller but...

Nah.

Otto's far too polite for that.

So I'll do it instead. 'cuz he's my homie.

*****z don't know 'bout SWFAT ;)

Unknown better not make it a habit of losing to random MW player in pools >_> *cough*PEEF*cough*

Mprime

Smash Ace
Cool, who was it that beat chu?

And no worries blackgold I got out of pools, you're safe from me for now muahaha. (I'm gna get ***** :( )

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I hope you're like 16 years old, any older and this just might be the most unfortunate post in this thread :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom