• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I mean BrAWL, since Wi-Fi was confirmed. I guess you can just record us playing over wi-fi and den put it on yt. Then I can get some PUBLICITY! WOOOO!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
What? Imperial Era going crew battle? Woot! Ya gotta get this recorded. Seems you guys blow the first fight. Its all good. revenge is sweeter! And Dark.Pch, beast dude. get that Peach and start owning. Im sure this time around you'll hold the crew up, they all depending on you man.
You scared me!DON'T DO THAT! Your a spy!

^^lol NO PRESSURE DP.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh, there is no pressure, I'll do the best I know, thats all. And I dont think people depend on me. That be too much, ha ha ha!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You catch on fast;)

How about this then, you beat me once, your no longer a loser. sounds fun eh? what a challenge. %% bucks say I lose, who is in on it?
lol alright, I'll take the challenge.

And if I lose, I'll continue being the prince of losers and won't talk about my rank till you feel I'm no longer a loser. :p

We fight at Zenith

Jash

Smash Lord
I can never play good when im tired like i was last friday. I hope they didn't count that as a fare win because i used 0 mindgames. Lets crew battle while im wide awake and ill take on the world. Young Link fears none and will challenge anyone that opposes him, hes too good to be my main.:laugh: Lets try this again team.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol alright, I'll take the challenge.

And if I lose, I'll continue being the prince of losers and won't talk about my rank till you feel I'm no longer a loser. :p

We fight at Zenith
Alright. Better get to practice.

Also are you coming here today or wha? I like to know soon. Im gonna try to help you out. Im gonna try to teach you how to be ******** with Peach. I never showed anyone how. But you will needed it the most.

I can never play good when im tired like i was last friday. I hope they didn't count that as a fare win because i used 0 mindgames. Lets crew battle while im wide awake and ill take on the world. Young Link fears none and will challenge anyone that opposes him, hes too good to be my main.:laugh: Lets try this again team.
Oh yea, this is the first crew battle I ever had that I did not put in any work at all. Thats crazy. Revenge......

Doc.

Smash Ace
Yoooo i tried fighting a lvl 9 fox i lost , lvl 9 falco drop me to 1 stock , lvl 9 marth 1 stock and every match in battle field i lost =( im so rusty

Jash

Smash Lord
Nah Doc, Dark said he could be in I.E, you wouldn't know that because....your nowhere to be found in the smash community. So yeah, hes definitely in the crew so add him Dark.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Announcement

Due to the two matches I had with Dark and Ninjalink, I'm still technically a loser till further notice :p

that is all

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yoooo i tried fighting a lvl 9 fox i lost , lvl 9 falco drop me to 1 stock , lvl 9 marth 1 stock and every match in battle field i lost =( im so rusty
..... ummm i dunno how 2 respond to this.... lmao man thats random lol

according to taka im only going to zenith so he can take me out of it >_> o well ill still have fun XD IN YOUR FACE!!!! lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How was I suppose to know it was him? Noob and three quarters! -_____- ' I never seen this account or was told he was making one and etc. -____- '

But sure, I'll add him. I assume this is his smash name? and we gotta get videos of the dude. And since we know what he can do, he is top eleite and will be on the crew battle list.

Ok, Now we have Peach, Marth and a fox. 2 high tiers and one top. This should boost the crew up alot.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
How was I suppose to know it was him? Noob and three quarters! -_____- ' I never seen this account or was told he was making one and etc. -____- '

But sure, I'll add him. I assume this is his smash name? and we gotta get videos of the dude. And since we know what he can do, he is top eleite and will be on the crew battle list.

Ok, Now we have Peach, Marth and a fox. 2 high tiers and one top. This should boost the crew up alot.
lol dark peach was confuuused =p ~ you got another Henriquez now lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Imperial Era Challenge!

Eli (me, Jash and NinjaLink know him) He challenged us to a crew battle. Now Eli is not in a crew. But he said he would round up some players to fight us. And here is who we will be fighting:

Eli, Ryan K, Gordon, Doowop, D1.

Now I need to know who wants in on this. Of course Im in ans Eli said I must be in it anyway. so 4 spots open. who is gonna fight with me against these people?

lol dark peach was confuuused =p ~ you got another Henriquez now lol
Ya, Best mindgame I seen all day long.

Also, I wanna take a trip to hoyo school to play smash. Anyone else wanna go and make it a smash day? Zenith is a few days away, so best to get all the practice we can get.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
:psycho: can i get in on this!?!?!?!? promise im no noob. or do i need to be in the crew.

edit-lol, hey crismas. come to more tsa meetings so i can play your peach some more:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey I miss you guys a lot. =(
JC!!!!!! o.o!!

Where ya been? T_T

:psycho: can i get in on this!?!?!?!? promise im no noob. or do i need to be in the crew.

edit-lol, hey crismas. come to more tsa meetings so i can play your peach some more:)
Heh, sorry guy, My crew comes first. we were issued the challenged. So Imperial Era has to represent this one

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im sure Eli will have his laptop so the matches can be recorded. If so then well have the vids of the crew battle.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
is that ur way of admitting to being a groupie?
Anyway I cant wait till zenith, Im lookin forward 2 close matches, ******, and getting owned!
I hope certain people are kooler in person than on the boards tho

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
is that ur way of admitting to being a groupie?
Anyway I cant wait till zenith, Im lookin forward 2 close matches, ******, and getting owned!
I hope certain people are kooler in person than on the boards tho

I dont know what you would consider a groupie. I like Dark's Peach. and the way he plays. One of my favorite Peach players. And If I feel like rooting for my boy, why and I wrong for wanting too. And other people like him as well. Like that Rockin guy.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Ok ppls silven wants to know if anybody can come by the school to play smash on thursday. Is anyone interested. I can get them inside with out a problem. The school is in manhattan so don't worry for a long trip. To keep u updated the I.E base , it will soon have cable !! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!. It's 95% complete now^_^. By october u better start getting ready to play there.

Top Bottom