• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Taka-San

Smash Cadet
how bout everyone stop fighting and main doc lol

nah peach is mad good if u know what ur doing

everyone has there bad match ups but as long as u know what the other chracter is capable of u know what there gonna head for and counter it

u know someone is aiming for drill shine wave dash back and f smash

sometimes u can use ur weakness as an advantage cuz u know ppl are gonna head for it

peach is one of the best characters but spacies are GOD tier lol of course everyone has a problem against them

just lkearn what to do and do wat everyone does to spacies
catch them in a 7 hit combo lol and **** the fact that there combacks are so straight forward

and if u cant handle speed do wat me and ninja do

play ddr at 500 bpm then spacies dont seem that fast lol

P.S OMG I GOT 22 POSTS lol

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lolz, fosho it's just u. if u need peach training, lemme know cuz it's the best in NY right now ^_^ otherwise, it's jigglypuff all day.

eazy - if you come to an NY weekly, i could money match ur fox / falco / marth / sheik with my peach.

Vanz dont get me wrong, Im not saying anything about peach in general. I know you are a good player, and I dont recall you crying and complaining. But I'll be at zenith so sure we can play.

Ninjalink-.....If u don't know Eazy, man you need to get your priorities in check seriously. N dont go by my postcount, I know my smash, and I get down and dirty son!

Cia

das kwl
Vanz dont get me wrong, Im not saying anything about peach in general. I know you are a good player, and I dont recall you crying and complaining. But I'll be at zenith so sure we can play.
oooh, my mistake. I thought u were gettin at all the peach players -_-' .. nvmd than. I was just sayin that I love spacies and marth. trapping them and comboing them only shows peach at her best

doc - there are definitely 5 boroughs in the city we live in. I would take the time to name them, but I'd rather give u the joy of learning them yourself ^_^

truth be told, fox is such a common character that NO ONE should have a problem with him. it's one thing if you just can't beat a particular fox player because they're just plain more skilled tha you are, but to not know how to fight a fox is .. sad. really it's common sense

Jash

Smash Lord
Whats up with this Peach situation? I find no reason for it at all. Peach is better then mostly every character in this game so i don't understand. Also i don't john because theres no reason, if you lost.....you lost....thats the bottom line. If i said something like "i was messing up during the match" do not take it as a john because its not. I win and lose fairly and give people props when i do lose while playing my best. Just stuff people need to understand because i have no reason to john....im Young Link all dai.

I hate writing a lot here so im going to try to make this short and cute. If you lose, train. If you have a problem with a match up, then study that match up while losing. What i notice in some people is when they lose....they get really ignorant and try the same things they did before when they lost. OBVIOUSLY your going to keep losing because that strategy does not work. Try something else.....SOMETHING works....you can't just say i can't beat this character or person...you have to try hard and find out what is it your doing wrong. Learning this made Marth one of my easiest match ups, and made Ganon my easiest match up. But even though they are my easiest match ups, i still expect to lose because im Young Link and it will happen wheither i like it or not. Thanks for reading. And always remember......Vitamin D is the key to Down B.

Cia

das kwl
I think I'm gonna play fox now. I mean since soooooo many people just can't seem to fight him, the logical thing would be to hop on the fox band wagon and see how many people will ***** about it later :D

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think I'm gonna play fox now. I mean since soooooo many people just can't seem to fight him, the logical thing would be to hop on the fox band wagon and see how many people will ***** about it later :D
Yeah, this also the part where I say 'There's not THAT many people having a problem with Fox.'

And then you'd say 'Oh yeah? $1 MM my Fox against your Peach'

And finally, stupidly, I'd say 'Fine, bring it on, *****es!'

WELL NOT TODAY!

Instead, I'm gonna pick up my controller.................and take on your fox with my peach in a -2- dollar MM. DIDN'T COUNT ON THAT, DID YA!?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
5. Lmao at "own these guys with young link roy and PEACH" lol which one of these characters doesnt belong...oh wait the one that is pretty **** good peach. Ive never seen ninjalink but Jash does pretty **** well with young link, and I dont hear him johning all day.
What is ment by Peach here, I dont fully understand. Just curious.

Why are these peach players crying? watch some F'n vids, learn somethin, and get better! I guess they want the falcos and foxes to slow down a bit, and let the prissy girl in a skirt get some wins.Well sorry us space animal boys dont play that, our fingers are movin son! And they wont stop movin either!!!!!!! If you cant handle us then get a secondary, and if u wont get a secondary......go play tic-tac-toe. Atleast then the character choice is easy.X"S NO"S BABY X"S N O"S!!!!!!!! If peaches haven't won tournies look at it as a challenge, be more innovative and be the first. Stop crying like you want the world to change their play style for you, it makes me sick! Dont make me have to post again, Eazy dont play that.
lolz, fosho it's just u. if u need peach training, lemme know cuz it's the best in NY right now ^_^ otherwise, it's jigglypuff all day.

eazy - if you come to an NY weekly, i could money match ur fox / falco / marth / sheik with my peach.

Ninjalink-.....If u don't know Eazy, man you need to get your priorities in check seriously. N dont go by my postcount, I know my smash, and I get down and dirty son!
I dont know who the hell you are but I suggest you calm yourself down. First of all I direct yourself when you say Peach players are crying or whatever alright? Dont come all big and bad in MY crew thread thinking your top dog. cause with all the problems I have as a Peach main, I'll come and still kick your azz in this game, pick any high tier you want. Guess what I have a problem with Fox, and Marth, falco not so much. so there, you have the upper hand,and I'l still put you in your place. Dont come off to my crew members thinking your top dog cause you talk a big game. Let me catch you at the Zenith like this and I'll be happy to pass my crew around and reck your life. The names Dark.Pch boy, soon to be one of the sickess Peach players out there, now you let that **** be known alright. Tell your friends about me, this whole crew will fix all of them and make them thing twice before opening thier mouths. I was not even gonna go to the zenith, but just for you, I'll show up. And I'll so you why you better think twice before talking big to Peach players, Vanz could get at you first if you wish, and I'll finish what he started, unless he just ends you right there.

Mog- I hope your not directing that post to me as well as a Peach main. I stated my flaws and my trouble as a peach main, but belive me, I know the hard work that comes at hand. thus no johns. Look at mikeg and wife, wife lose so many times before he became good, it makes me look pro, same with mike G. But your right dude. Now all I gotta do if learned, study, fix, then let it be know.

Watch out boys and girls, Dark.Pch is back and ready to play another season, and eazy, dont be ducking me nether, lets see how good you really are against a player of my taste. So train up boy, Cause I'll make you regret you dare post in this thread and talk down to anyone in this crew. But I'll have NinjaLink get a peice of you, just to start **** up. Let it be known! Dark.Pch baby!

Hikarui- thanks for the probs but that is enough, dont worry man.I NOW just got it, Im back in session, just you watch;)

mog87

Smash Ace
You messed up some of the quoting there, heh but my posts were pretty much directed at hikarui's initial post and subsequent rebuttals.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lmao how u mr. future peach player, but every one of your other posts are you crying about how u cant win? How no matter how hard you try you always lose? stop talkin big, I've played you before, and beat you when i sucked ! your not that good and judging by your lose to quit for a week combo you do ever so often you never will be. I'll be there at zenith, to have fun. I'll play ur peach and have fun win or lose. If you read my post correctly you would see I was saying nothing towards peach, just whatever players were complainnig! Dont get big on the boards I'm a grown man stating my opinion, so no need to "try" to act tough, doesnt make you look to good.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Man, I'm not even tryna clown the guy. My original statement was about making complaints, and I guess some people took it to heart. I've been playin smash for almost a year now, and have had my share of very difficult matchus. BUT NEVER HAVE I FELT IT NECESSARY TOCOMPLAIN LIKE THAT!. But regardless, to each his own. I simply don't see it as a way of making improvement, just solidifying your weaknesses. If that's what want to do then it's on them. But I'm all about getting better cuz thats how eazy does it.

aLee

Smash Cadet
i understand what ur saying, im just like you then cause i honestly just keep my mouth shut about that stuff too lol.
..but you coulda brought up that topic a bit better instead of ****** dpeach in that post :O

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ this thread. it's soo dramatic

eazy - have we met before??

jash - are you teaming with anyone for low tier doubles at zenith. if not, I'm plannin to use LINK. so lemme know if u wanna team for that. (I have legendary DI so I can tank :D)

Doc.

Smash Ace
There is 4 boroughs not 5 staten island don't count in my book i can't even spell it right i hardly hear about it so i don't count it =)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
vanz- i dont think we have properly met, i came to a tourny with mog once, and saw you there but yea we havent exchanged names or anything. hope you or anyone else is not getting the wrong impression of me. Ima chill dude, hope to meet and get to know everyone at zenith!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
NAH SON lmao i didn make my smash name Eazy till recent!!!!! lol u tryna add some wins on but my falco beat ur doc on dk 64, u beat my ylink and my doc tho. But trust me that was when my falco was in its baby stages I've def gotten alot better, we def got 2 play. That is if you are going to zenith...are u?

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol you got me lol anyway il see what i can do and Zenith is the only time i play smash =) imagine if im never always rusty when i get there i be a beast

Taka-San

Smash Cadet
a challenge =D woot lol ill ditto you but im not that great
well atleast i dont think i am i still get beat by wes bum and pc also tec zero so until i give thme a challenge im not good

oh yea and theres gonna be a smash acre soon?
when?

Doc.

Smash Ace
boy please the only time i play smash is at zenith i always go thier maad rusty zenith is my training ground =)

Cia

das kwl
a challenge =D woot lol ill ditto you but im not that great
well atleast i dont think i am i still get beat by wes bum and pc also tec zero so until i give thme a challenge im not good

oh yea and theres gonna be a smash acre soon?
when?
lolz, yeeeah, I'd be pretty ashamed if I lost to that sucky wes, bum, pc, and teczero :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz, yeeeah, I'd be pretty ashamed if I lost to that sucky wes, bum, pc, and teczero :D
>_> >_> >_> (insert up:smash: here next to vanz) >_> >_> >_> >_>

>_>

me then = my sig :lick:

taka - no jons >_> :chuckle: doc > spacies doc > peach doc > shiek ... i wonder y i dont play doc >_> :psycho:

oooo i wanna doc ditto too >_> :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lmao how u mr. future peach player, but every one of your other posts are you crying about how u cant win? How no matter how hard you try you always lose? stop talkin big, I've played you before, and beat you when i sucked ! your not that good and judging by your lose to quit for a week combo you do ever so often you never will be. I'll be there at zenith, to have fun. I'll play ur peach and have fun win or lose. If you read my post correctly you would see I was saying nothing towards peach, just whatever players were complainnig! Dont get big on the boards I'm a grown man stating my opinion, so no need to "try" to act tough, doesnt make you look to good.
I dont care how grown you are buddy. Means nothing. And if I feel like stating my own problems to my friends, the hell are you to come in here and say other wise. And If In not that good to you, the hell that makes you then. I know who you are I played your falco and beat it twice after Doc did. I dont care what you think buddy. I can take all the breaks I have to sooth my mind and see what is up with me. Doing something for too much wont get you know where. studying all nite for a test is not good nether. People do that, like the SAT, and STILL fail it. and bad too. And the only reason I snaped at you cause you came in here with all this talk, then snaped at NinjaLink. Sorry GROWN MAN, but I have no need to fear you. You but no fear in my heart. Better yet, Im sick of this, I'll MM you 5 bucks. Your so called no more a baby falco against my never to be a great Peach of mine. Got a problem? now is your chance to solve it. cause I'll make sure I'll solve it. Then you come off saying "dont make me post here again" Who the hell are you, go somewhere. Not I stated MY opinion. I dont act tuff. I act like me, Dark.Pch, you let that be known Now enough of this crap, its getting annoying, its over! Ssrew what I say and think alright? if it does not concern you then bounce. And ask any of my friends, Im the last person to act all high and mighty the way I feel about myself. NOW ITS OVER! MOVE ON.

wow my school work picks up for a week and i come back to see a lot of senseless arguing :ohwell: settle it on the cube :p

Latest news is that I can't make Zenith :( but if people need rides to Smashacre the very next saturday, it will almost definitely be arrangable :)
Im in, you have my number still right, ether way I got yours, i wanna go.

and in other news Im going to the zenith. As for the bill...........................

I'll see you goes there

Top Bottom