• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

mog87

Smash Ace
Peach wont beat a good camping fox 7/10 peach loses the set. Peach is a good character,not tough at all relatively, you shouldnt complain like you are playing pikachu or something. As for fox being a coward lol maybe so depending on style...peach is also equally as campy...just not as fast. And Id be more worried about the fast aggressive smart fox that just straight up *****. And really you cant complain about fox, cause fox is #1 he pretty much craps on everyone. Honestly its pointless to complain you should just recognize your weaknesses and your opponents weakness and move forward from there, also that is why people have secondaries.

However as mentioned earlier no character craps on fox its an uphill battle either way. And too many random *** up+b and gimmicky stuff will get you killed. I mean this is a game strategize and adapt thats all one can do and have fun of course.

D1

Banned via Administration
Ok Ppl the I.E base of smash is 90% complete!!! Oct 19th is the grand opening!
Even tho its the I.E. base will D1 be allowed to join in on the smash-tivities?

Btw just wanted to apologize to Dark for not comin by for training lately...work schedules are gay...

...on another note Tec0's sarcasm=2 good.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Luck = Noob. And doc..Connection always depended on distance. Been like that since forever on any online game just it hasnt been said really. Its always a slow connection out of country.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Even tho its the I.E. base will D1 be allowed to join in on the smash-tivities?

Btw just wanted to apologize to Dark for not comin by for training lately...work schedules are gay...

...on another note Tec0's sarcasm=2 good.
Ofcourse u can join Ur the closest one to me. Hell after work just call me and we can play when the base is complete.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Luck = Noob. And doc..Connection always depended on distance. Been like that since forever on any online game just it hasnt been said really. Its always a slow connection out of country.
So i guess it's best to assume that most of USA's smashers will play around their region area and will play as far as...england, maybe?

Did distance for games like Pokmon: Daimond and Pearl was a problem in lag and such?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
D1,vanz, and me are raiding the I.E base >.< lolz only because

D1 = 2 good at life XD

vanz = pillarz worlds O_O

and me = having smiling anime characters as sigs >_>

taka - yo i think ill play on wed which is practically my only free day ill say later in the day cuz if im gonna play 2morrow i wanna make sure i get nearly all my work out of the way

Doc.

Smash Ace
Not really take a game like gears of war my friend lives 2 blocks away from me and we have connection problems
and a game like Armored core 4 which lets you play players from japan i have no problem connecting to them so distance doesnt always matter unless wi-fi which soley relies on distance for a better connection =)
and one last thing never play a fighting online game against japanese players it seems they get less lag than you thats what i learned from experience

I need everyones friend code if yah have a wii

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Ok sir. Btw Mike G does the random upsmash and upb also.
Wow, Cool I guess great minds think alike huh?

Peach wont beat a good camping fox 7/10 peach loses the set. Peach is a good character,not tough at all relatively, you shouldnt complain like you are playing pikachu or something. As for fox being a coward lol maybe so depending on style...peach is also equally as campy...just not as fast. And Id be more worried about the fast aggressive smart fox that just straight up *****. And really you cant complain about fox, cause fox is #1 he pretty much craps on everyone. Honestly its pointless to complain you should just recognize your weaknesses and your opponents weakness and move forward from there, also that is why people have secondaries.

However as mentioned earlier no character craps on fox its an uphill battle either way. And too many random *** up+b and gimmicky stuff will get you killed. I mean this is a game strategize and adapt thats all one can do and have fun of course.
Man, so what. I dont care. I'm sick and tired of that loser always winning tournaments. And screw secondaries. That takes the fun out of everything. I bet Foxes and Falco players feel so good when they beat Peach, like they put in so much hard work. But when we beat them, we get no kind of credit. And the same goes for marth. Marth beats peach and he is the man, credit out the butt hole. When Peach does it, its nothing. Its always those three pain in the *****. I never had a problem with these characters. Now I do since what people like to say to others that dont use them. A camping fox will beat a camping Peach anyday of the week. Truth be told. And up hill battle my butt. Face it, why you think Peach dont win tournaments. these big ones like MLG or OC. Bull like this kills the game.

Camping fox, WTF? easy win, and Peach cant do it back or do much about it.. Ken or mew2king marth, thats it, Peach just drop the controller now. PC chris camping Falco. Look at what he did to vidjo. He even got mad and killed himself the last stock. When stuff like this, the hell is the point? And to pick up someone else as back up that you dont like to just win? Thats bull****. If I won a tournament by switching in some fights I wont feel right at all. If I wanted that, I use them from the start. You and the others can be happy for winning and doing these camping crap with fox or falco or just go Marth. Reason I dont like it is cause they **** on Peach way too much on it. They never give her a break. Yet we cant do **** but pick another character that we dont like if we want to win. I seen many people quit this game cause of **** like that. Sorry but screw those three. And as much as I dont like the guy, I root for Falcon to win a tournament like Peach and just put those losers in thier places. I think he is another one who needs to win a tournament. I dont get excited when I see a fox, falco, Marth or even shiek win. Characters below is something worth seeing. Always the same thing. and i'm suppose to except that. Yea right. This game is not equal at all. If it was, all types of characters be winning big tournaments. sadly, i'll never in my life see that. but whatever, im just crying over this. nothing one can do. so I'll except the fact no matter how good I get, I'll never win a tournament with these losers taking it all the time. I'm easy prey, and so are the other characters below these ***s. ****, Jash, NinjaLink, Dark.Pch, you three are the truth, You will one day own these losers with Roy, Young Link and Peach. I'll be the happiest person on earth if I was to see that. My three heros putting those ***s in thier places

And for your up-B statement, If that is true, then how Does Dark.Pch and even Mike G do it without getting beat for it huh? I think its called being smart unlike some noobs that just want to be fancy and die

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Dont take offesne to this post.

Man, so what. I dont care. I'm sick and tired of that loser always winning tournaments. And screw secondaries. That takes the fun out of everything. I bet Foxes and Falco players feel so good when they beat Peach, like they put in so much hard work. But when we beat them, we get no kind of credit. And the same goes for marth. Marth beats peach and he is the man, credit out the butt hole. When Peach does it, its nothing. Its always those three pain in the *****. I never had a problem with these characters. Now I do since what people like to say to others that dont use them. A camping fox will beat a camping Peach anyday of the week. Truth be told. And up hill battle my butt. Face it, why you think Peach dont win tournaments. these big ones like MLG or OC. Bull like this kills the game.

Camping fox, WTF? easy win, and Peach cant do it back or do much about it.. Ken or mew2king marth, thats it, Peach just drop the controller now. PC chris camping Falco. Look at what he did to vidjo. He even got mad and killed himself the last stock. When stuff like this, the hell is the point? And to pick up someone else as back up that you dont like to just win? Thats bull****. If I won a tournament by switching in some fights I wont feel right at all. If I wanted that, I use them from the start. You and the others can be happy for winning and doing these camping crap with fox or falco or just go Marth. Reason I dont like it is cause they **** on Peach way too much on it. They never give her a break. Yet we cant do **** but pick another character that we dont like if we want to win. I seen many people quit this game cause of **** like that. Sorry but screw those three. And as much as I dont like the guy, I root for Falcon to win a tournament like Peach and just put those losers in thier places. I think he is another one who needs to win a tournament. I dont get excited when I see a fox, falco, Marth or even shiek win. Characters below is something worth seeing. Always the same thing. and i'm suppose to except that. Yea right. This game is not equal at all. If it was, all types of characters be winning big tournaments. sadly, i'll never in my life see that. but whatever, im just crying over this. nothing one can do. so I'll except the fact no matter how good I get, I'll never win a tournament with these losers taking it all the time. I'm easy prey, and so are the other characters below these ***s. ****, Jash, NinjaLink, Dark.Pch, you three are the truth, You will one day own these losers with Roy, Young Link and Peach. I'll be the happiest person on earth if I was to see that. My three heros putting those ***s in thier places

And for your up-B statement, If that is true, then how Does Dark.Pch and even Mike G do it without getting beat for it huh? I think its called being smart unlike some noobs that just want to be fancy and die

Peach isn't gay to fox falco and gets it up the butt from marth. IMO falco v peach is maybe a pinch in peaches favor , even though people think its def. in peaches favor . Fox v peach is even but usually foxes don't know how to play the match up and peaches do so fox players mistake it for a bad match up sometimes.

If you think fox/falco **** peach then your greatly mistaken/johnning. You just suck or suck at the match up if you think that. Trust me i john about marths ALLL the time. If you can play the match up/dont fall into gimps its about even most of the time.

If your getting camped by laser with no stun to the point where its **** or getting camped by falcos lasers which you can float over most of the time then you are no good? Maybe Uneducated in peach match ups. You dont see vanz getting camped by tec9s falco now do you?

Your not easy prey because lots of people don't know how to play against peach, at least I don't know how. You will never win bc u suck. VaNz wins or gets close and always places high with peach, above all the marths foxes and falcos and the character that will place higher is like dk and samus. If your good you'll win. Especially with a high tier like peach. If people can win with characters like DK and bowser (Bum/DJN) you can def win with one of the best characters in the game. Stop johnning and train up son.

~4Sh0

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Peach isn't gay to fox falco and gets it up the butt from marth. IMO falco v peach is maybe a pinch in peaches favor , even though people think its def. in peaches favor . Fox v peach is even but usually foxes don't know how to play the match up and peaches do so fox players mistake it for a bad match up sometimes.

If you think fox/falco **** peach then your greatly mistaken/johnning. You just suck or suck at the match up if you think that. Trust me i john about marths ALLL the time. If you can play the match up/dont fall into gimps its about even most of the time.

If your getting camped by laser with no stun to the point where its **** or getting camped by falcos lasers which you can float over most of the time then you are no good? Maybe Uneducated in peach match ups. You dont see vanz getting camped by tec9s falco now do you?

Your not easy prey because lots of people don't know how to play against peach, at least I don't know how. You will never win bc u suck. VaNz wins or gets close and always places high with peach, above all the marths foxes and falcos and the character that will place higher is like dk and samus. If your good you'll win. Especially with a high tier like peach. If people can win with characters like DK and bowser (Bum/DJN) you can def win with one of the best characters in the game. Stop johnning and train up son.

~4Sh0

I feel that Falco Vs. Peach is slanted in both of their favors in each way. Falco with his spikes, and Peach with her priority. It all depends uppon the controller of the characters.

Now the Fox Vs. Peach matchup can be a different story. Fox has more of a advantage to Peach because of speed and move capability (such as his shines and such). While its true you need to be a good Fox in order to bring up his full potiential, it's still kinda bad for her. Again, this is my opinon as to how I see it.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
I feel that Falco Vs. Peach is slanted in both of their favors in each way. Falco with his spikes, and Peach with her priority. It all depends uppon the controller of the characters.

Now the Fox Vs. Peach matchup can be a different story. Fox has more of a advantage to Peach because of speed and move capability (such as his shines and such). While its true you need to be a good Fox in order to bring up his full potiential, it's still kinda bad for her. Again, this is my opinon as to how I see it.
yea your right about falco v peach it can go either way. but i think you meant shine combos instead of spikes because his spike is an edge guard, and doesnt work on peach when she up-b's onto the edge . parasol>falcos foot.

If all a fox does is shine it will be easy to counter him, rushing and shinning against peach gets you d-smashed. Grabs (if they dont know how to smash DI u-air) lasers and shine bairs are more effective. Peachs dsmash is really effective on fox when you tech chase into it, combo into it, or just do it. lol. Cgs are pretty useful. They both have arsenals that can destroy one another. Thats why it can go either way. And you dont get camped by fox if your not playing defensive.

Cia

das kwl
I <3 camping foxes..

fosho - maybe not falco, but definitely has the edge over peach no question. the only reason I'm usually ready for the match up is because I train with new york's most aggro fox, and new york's campiest fox ^_^. gotta love that experience. chain grab helps, but it's just not enough.. drill > infinite number of shines > Usmash will more than make up for that

and marth, lolz, I just find those easy now. even in matches against m2k, I always brought him down to the last stock.

hikarui- I definitely agree w/ peach players never getting credit. I've even had friends cheer against me when I fight fox / marths.. so yeah I know what u mean

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Katrina, if you see this, dont get on my case about it. Ii'll handle this one.

I don't know what goes on around here when Im gone (which I still am for the time being). But let get things straight around here. First off, Hikarui, Im not this Peach you think I am, yes I have a weird ******** style of play that only gets me so far. And I have a nice Up-B game and my upsmash game is loco. Most of my problems were already explained. So I dont see myself as what you or other Peach players that send me PM or IM me about. Im just a player ok? Nothing special. Its common for someone with my problems to go through what I go through when playing. I have bad edge guard. Marth now seems to eat me alive, though I can win, if I lose I lose bad, if I win, I win by one stock. Its nice you see me as this great Peach player, but look closely dude, Im not. Im just a player. I wont pretend to be someone im not. thats why it wont hurt when loseing. People say Im this and that, though on the field I lose so much its like living a lie. and if others wish to think of me as some loser in thier minds or talk behind my back, let them. Its not the first time. And I know it wont be the last. If you want someone who can back up his skills, go to Jash, for a low tier he *****.

As for Fox Vs Peach, no I dont see it even. The Odds of Peach beating a camping fox is low. He has speed, shine, and can combo her to no extent. Though as helpless as it seems, Peach an somehow win. With my skills I cant pull that win off. And I agree on the Marth thing. Its straight up hell for her. But he does have weaknesses that you have to abuse to stay alive. The dude is too much. As for falco, float over the lasers Remember, they do the same thing, when they come to you with lasers they will ether:

- shine to a combo

- D-air to shine or grab maybe

- grab

Stay as close as you can while being alert.

Now, hikarui let me exploit my problems to you and the others, and maybe you'll stop fighting.

- cant think fast

- cant DI in range.

- suck returning to the stage

- shield way too much, I freeze up and dont know what to do.

- suck at edge guarding.

- dont really know how to use Dash dance or wave dash correctly to confuse, at time I do it for no reason. It does not help.

Now when fighting these hi tiers or someone too smart, I get beat bad buddy. And fosho, Fox Vs Peachis not even dude, I have no idea where you cam up with that. put a pro Peach and a pro Fox in the same room and have them fight. the Fox has a better chance of winning. Now when fox is off the stage, Peach is now able to **** and he cant do much to save himself. Fox has the advantage over Peach, same with Marth, not much from what others say but he does. Falco its even I say, cause while he has his lasers, he is not that fast, the fastest faller in the game and he recover is worst than fox.

Peach can win a tournament. but her chances are too low.

Now As I said, im just a player ok, if I get ***** by anyone I wont care, cause its not like it was not suppose to happen. I'll play and have a good time. That is all. Let people get happy or think of me as a bad player or easy to beat cause of it. I dont care anymore. screw em. So Hikarui, I think its time you quit fighting. Cause your not gonna change my mind. Im just like you and every other Peach that has problems. so let it go. Im done fighting, those days come to an end. opinions are nothing but words or emotions which Im use too, so it wont hurt me. I'll secondary no one and play Peach all I want cause she is fun and my favorite nintendo character.Who cares if I dont win a tournament or lose bad in one, not important, worry about yourself getting *****.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz at the controversy lol

falco has a slightly unfavorable match up vs peach mainly because he isnt as fast as fox and has a harder time camping her to death so he has to actually fight like he does in nearly all of his match ups

fox has a pretty favorable chance vs peach more he has alot of options and in general peach players have a difficult time dealing with the insane speed. Not to mention that he basically has the shine upsmash combo to kill and with bad DI peaches can die at like 80-85 O_O wtf......

however since vanz has too good DI i usually do this around 95-110 stage depending to kill him off the top >_>

4sho - i told u already u CANNOT rush peach with fox u can play kinda aggro but if u rush peaches who play well defense will **** you no jons

although peach does have some nasty combos on fox its basically still in fox's favor

however peach > spacies in teams that is all

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice

~4Sh0
Ha! Like I care what you think of me. You go and main Peach, then come back to me and show me just how easy it. I wanna see you do better than Dark.Pch and the rest.

And Fox and Peach even? are you on drugs?, im not even gonna post on that one.

Katrina, if you see this, dont get on my case about it. Ii'll handle this one.

I don't know what goes on around here when Im gone (which I still am for the time being). But let get things straight around here. First off, Hikarui, Im not this Peach you think I am, yes I have a weird ******** style of play that only gets me so far. And I have a nice Up-B game and my upsmash game is loco. Most of my problems were already explained. So I dont see myself as what you or other Peach players that send me PM or IM me about. Im just a player ok? Nothing special. Its common for someone with my problems to go through what I go through when playing. I have bad edge guard. Marth now seems to eat me alive, though I can win, if I lose I lose bad, if I win, I win by one stock. Its nice you see me as this great Peach player, but look closely dude, Im not. Im just a player. I wont pretend to be someone im not. thats why it wont hurt when loseing. People say Im this and that, though on the field I lose so much its like living a lie. and if others wish to think of me as some loser in thier minds or talk behind my back, let them. Its not the first time. And I know it wont be the last. If you want someone who can back up his skills, go to Jash, for a low tier he *****.

As for Fox Vs Peach, no I dont see it even. The Odds of Peach beating a camping fox is low. He has speed, shine, and can combo her to no extent. Though as helpless as it seems, Peach an somehow win. With my skills I cant pull that win off. And I agree on the Marth thing. Its straight up hell for her. But he does have weaknesses that you have to abuse to stay alive. The dude is too much. As for falco, float over the lasers Remember, they do the same thing, when they come to you with lasers they will ether:

- shine to a combo

- D-air to shine or grab maybe

- grab

Stay as close as you can while being alert.

Now, hikarui let me exploit my problems to you and the others, and maybe you'll stop fighting.

- cant think fast

- cant DI in range.

- suck returning to the stage

- shield way too much, I freeze up and dont know what to do.

- suck at edge guarding.

- dont really know how to use Dash dance or wave dash correctly to confuse, at time I do it for no reason. It does not help.

Now when fighting these hi tiers or someone too smart, I get beat bad buddy. And fosho, Fox Vs Peachis not even dude, I have no idea where you cam up with that. put a pro Peach and a pro Fox in the same room and have them fight. the Fox has a better chance of winning. Now when fox is off the stage, Peach is now able to **** and he cant do much to save himself. Fox has the advantage over Peach, same with Marth, not much from what others say but he does. Falco its even I say, cause while he has his lasers, he is not that fast, the fastest faller in the game and he recover is worst than fox.

Peach can win a tournament. but her chances are too low.

Now As I said, im just a player ok, if I get ***** by anyone I wont care, cause its not like it was not suppose to happen. I'll play and have a good time. That is all. Let people get happy or think of me as a bad player or easy to beat cause of it. I dont care anymore. screw em. So Hikarui, I think its time you quit fighting. Cause your not gonna change my mind. Im just like you and every other Peach that has problems. so let it go. Im done fighting, those days come to an end. opinions are nothing but words or emotions which Im use too, so it wont hurt me. I'll secondary no one and play Peach all I want cause she is fun and my favorite nintendo character.Who cares if I dont win a tournament or lose bad in one, not important, worry about yourself getting *****.
Who the hell makes combacks when they are loseing by three stocks? who the hell combos too good with the up-B? who lures people into an obvious upsmash that would have a blind person going crazy? you do! YOU!!

And now I have a better reason to rep you. you stated your problems. And I must say, it sucks. I have those as well. And yet...you beat the hell out of everyone. Make sick comebacks. All that on your chest and you still some how win the matches that you do. And for a Peach at that. Now imagine all those problems were gone. OMG, dude, you be one feard as player. with those problems, I dont see how you win. I suggest you sit back one day and work on it one by one. Hey you have crew members right? the hell is a crew for if they dont help you unless they have the same problem. Dude, for one in your spot you can do pretty well. and you even won a tournament at a college from what your wiki says. Thats sick man!

Dude for one, I'll give you advice no one seems to give you around here. Those problems you listed, work on them one by one, I think some of those you can work on alone. others, well ask someone while playing. Have a guide next to you. Like pause the game when your in a tough spot. and ask what the hell to do. Also have someone watch how you play. and let them point out what you did wrong and what you could/should have done. **** I wish I had that. once you get those problems fix, its **** city!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i want u guys to know that peach is a really great character she may have some bad match ups and all but she is a great character and im not saying this because she has the down-smash

actually i played peach for a while and u can ask vanz i didnt do too bad actually i beat lots of players with her >_>

she is a great character she doesnt have that many weak points however the only thing about peach is that her "character potential" is pretty low in other words there isnt too much creativity involved with her everything about peach has generally been discovered where as say fox or falco has insane amount of potential due to the capabilities of the character

Ex(double shining falco or shine tricks like thunder combo wit fox)

peach has recently got the pillar but it apparently hasnt advanced her game enough..

i guess the point of this random rambling is that peach is a great character but in order to do well you will have to learn EVERYTHING with her know many match ups and the advantages peach has. To be the BEST peach main u have to be pretty creative with your approaches, combos, mindgames etc.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Hikarui-the dark.pch fan boy

If its in foxes favor then i must think im picking fox but its really link. I attempt to fight peaches with fox but ill lose to ANY peach. Any wack horrible horrible peach i don think ill ever beat a [each with fox in my life. Ill lose to Jam Nikkas peach. Maybe its me....?

Doc.

Smash Ace
I love my crew i hardly see anyone and where is our base what street , address, number , borough, how far , how close , what times is it open, when is it ready, when will it be ready how many cubes, how many t.v's, how many smash discs and controllers i must know jump tell me =)

mog87

Smash Ace

Rofl no johns my dude. 1st off Peach isnt a bad character stop johning..peach can take marth its far more doable than fox...and that matchup is very stage dependent.

2. You dont get excited when marth(4), fox(1), falco(2), and (sheik (3), but when peach(5) wins its suddenly a victory for Justice and Moral Integrity...lol...Ps Single characters dont usually win tournaments thats why people have "boring" secondaries. And if those guys are losers Peach is a high tier "loser" too.

3. You call pc chris a camping falco when hes offensive as hell and not campy at all, im not some pc fanboy but if you had watch the set you would know vidjo camped his marth hard as hell, and pc retaliated furthermore vidjo is notiriously campy to start with (See Vidjo vs Wes aka the most boring set in history). I dont knock him cause he does what he needs to do to win, but for you to twist the facts

4. Roy will never win a tournament....unless its a low tier tournament...(BUT NEO!!.....yea yea sure fine)

5. Lmao at "own these guys with young link roy and PEACH" lol which one of these characters doesnt belong...oh wait the one that is pretty **** good peach. Ive never seen ninjalink but Jash does pretty **** well with young link, and I dont hear him johning all day.

6. Im not sure but i recall mike g using the up+b and edge canceling alot into another attack thus not being vulnerable.

7. You play Peach the rest of us (I hope) play Smash brothers and arent boggled down to some BS 1 man honor mentality...because its stupid. If you only want to use one character...then cool...but dont say everyone else is cheap because they use 2 or 3 or....26.
Play the game not only the character.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Why are these peach players crying? watch some F'n vids, learn somethin, and get better! I guess they want the falcos and foxes to slow down a bit, and let the prissy girl in a skirt get some wins.Well sorry us space animal boys dont play that, our fingers are movin son! And they wont stop movin either!!!!!!! If you cant handle us then get a secondary, and if u wont get a secondary......go play tic-tac-toe. Atleast then the character choice is easy.X"S NO"S BABY X"S N O"S!!!!!!!! If peaches haven't won tournies look at it as a challenge, be more innovative and be the first. Stop crying like you want the world to change their play style for you, it makes me sick! Dont make me have to post again, Eazy dont play that.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Why are these peach players crying? watch some F'n vids, learn somethin, and get better! I guess they want the falcos and foxes to slow down a bit, and let the prissy girl in a skirt get some wins.Well sorry us space animal boys dont play that, our fingers are movin son! And they wont stop movin either!!!!!!! If you cant handle us then get a secondary, and if u wont get a secondary......go play tic-tac-toe. Atleast then the character choice is easy.X"S NO"S BABY X"S N O"S!!!!!!!! If peaches haven't won tournies look at it as a challenge, be more innovative and be the first. Stop crying like you want the world to change their play style for you, it makes me sick! Dont make me have to post again, Eazy dont play that.
WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! WE DONT KNOW YOU?! WHO ARE YOU???!!!!

Anyway Doc. The country thing does matter. Reasonn ur friend has connection cause someones connection sucks. Nothin more. Armored Core is a japanese game. Theres servers here and there so that resolves it some. But i play bleach 2nd DS online which is only japanese. IF i play a japanese player, it lags somewhat. But i play X it never lags. Its like hes right next to u.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wow that ***** is a od drk. pch fanboy... ***** is on his ding-a-ling hardbody... i admit hes good but u make it seem like hes god

Cia

das kwl
lolz, fosho it's just u. if u need peach training, lemme know cuz it's the best in NY right now ^_^ otherwise, it's jigglypuff all day.

eazy - if you come to an NY weekly, i could money match ur fox / falco / marth / sheik with my peach.

mog - you should get rights to the smash debate hall. your posts are always dead on

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
lolz, fosho it's just u. if u need peach training, lemme know cuz it's the best in NY right now ^_^ otherwise, it's jigglypuff all day.

eazy - if you come to an NY weekly, i could money match ur fox / falco / marth / sheik with my peach.

mog - you should get rights to the smash debate hall. your posts are always dead on
word ur peach is better than pc's? lol quit

Cia

das kwl
stfu u slimey ho ^_^

nahh, pc has beaten my peach before

but I've also beaten his. once by 2 stock ^_^

lolz, but pc chris does count because his anything is pretty much better than anybody's. besides, I meant new york as in the 5 boroughs

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I love my crew i hardly see anyone and where is our base what street , address, number , borough, how far , how close , what times is it open, when is it ready, when will it be ready how many cubes, how many t.v's, how many smash discs and controllers i must know jump tell me =)
It'll be ready in october if u want more info just contact me on AIM lol

Top Bottom