• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
hold on guys... i didnt stay the entire weekly... but i hear jash beat cort... is this true guys cus im super lost lol

D1

Banned via Administration
Taka's too good he was beasting against me in our set. I couldn't beat him w/ my iron sword so I had to use iron boots.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, guys. And yes since I'm here, you guess it. Dark is kinda out of it. But not in a way you think. Hard to explain. I told Ninja about it so you can ask him about it. Or me on aim. Its Skiamie19. But He is not responding to me on aim or anything. and has a creepy away message. I doubt he did anything stupid but he wont be around for a while. So I'll be taking over letting you guys knows whats up till this problem is done.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think there is something you should know about him. Not sure if he told you guys. But I need to know this first. Do you guys know who Mike G is?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think there is something you should know about him. Not sure if he told you guys. But I need to know this first. Do you guys know who Mike G is?
Yep, one of the best Peach players in the USA and is Dark Pch.'s Idol. Unfortunatly, he retired, but still plays smash for fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yep, one of the best Peach players in the USA and is Dark Pch.'s Idol. Unfortunatly, he retired, but still plays smash for fun.

He is more than that to Dark. He is a hero. See, Dark made a promise or swear, not sure which, but it was on to be just like him. Dark sees him as the best Peach ever and very amazing. He does not want to let him down. He said no matter what, he make sure he be just as good as Mike was. He looks up to the guy for Playing Peach and beating anything that came at him. even characters that counter her bad from what I hear. He does not want to let his hero down. He really wants this. And it pains him when he just cant seem to get things right. to Him is more than having fun. Its to make his hero proud of him. I'm sure when you guys play with him and he is using someone else he is all loco and such. A funny person. But when he tries to work hard, seems like he just get do what he wants. For one thing, I don't think a game should cause this much trouble. But then again, I see his cause and why it affects him so much. Imagine yourself in a spot like his. That boy needs all the help possible. I cant do much all the way in FL. But you guys can.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, your crew has a base huh? You guys are sure something else. Lol. This should be alot of fun for you guys. So who is in charge, you jumpman?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
He is more than that to Dark. He is a hero. See, Dark made a promise or swear, not sure which, but it was on to be just like him. Dark sees him as the best Peach ever and very amazing. He does not want to let him down. He said no matter what, he make sure he be just as good as Mike was. He looks up to the guy for Playing Peach and beating anything that came at him. even characters that counter her bad from what I hear. He does not want to let his hero down. He really wants this. And it pains him when he just cant seem to get things right. to Him is more than having fun. Its to make his hero proud of him. I'm sure when you guys play with him and he is using someone else he is all loco and such. A funny person. But when he tries to work hard, seems like he just get do what he wants. For one thing, I don't think a game should cause this much trouble. But then again, I see his cause and why it affects him so much. Imagine yourself in a spot like his. That boy needs all the help possible. I cant do much all the way in FL. But you guys can.
Dark Pch. has to has to know that he's not gonna be the next Mike G anytime soon or nearly. He'll have to learn and understand that he'll make midstakes from time to time, and once he realizes his midstakes, he'll learn to get better. I'm certain that Mike G fought his **** hardest to be where he's at today. I don't expect him to have 100% fun, but it's not good for him to make the game 100% serious either. Dark Pch. takes each of his lost like a stab on the heart. And he'll have to learn to just relax.

Now look, I understand Dark's motive, and I understand he's doing this just to make his hero proud, but in order to make him or anyone proud, he'll have to make himself proud. I mean, look at me. I basically suck as a Peach player. The only ones I look up to are my friends and four of my Peach idols: Dark, Vanz, Cris, and Samochan. I wanna make them proud, but I gotta make myself proud, and that's just to keep on trying and having fun.

I just hop you understand.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch. has to has to know that he's not gonna be the next Mike G anytime soon or nearly. He'll have to learn and understand that he'll make midstakes from time to time, and once he realizes his midstakes, he'll learn to get better. I'm certain that Mike G fought his **** hardest to be where he's at today. I don't expect him to have 100% fun, but it's not good for him to make the game 100% serious either. Dark Pch. takes each of his lost like a stab on the heart. And he'll have to learn to just relax.

Now look, I understand Dark's motive, and I understand he's doing this just to make his hero proud, but in order to make him or anyone proud, he'll have to make himself proud. I mean, look at me. I basically suck as a Peach player. The only ones I look up to are my friends and four of my Peach idols: Dark, Vanz, Cris, and Samochan. I wanna make them proud, but I gotta make myself proud, and that's just to keep on trying and having fun.

I just hop you understand.
I understand., he is just tired of falling on his feet too many times. But I have a question, why is he your idol, arent you and him on the same level or something?

Well it is my how house lol^_^
Well, that answers my question. Lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I understand., he is just tired of falling on his feet too many times. But I have a question, why is he your idol, arent you and him on the same level or something?
Because he has a lot of skills. The way he moves and all, it's really good IMO. I get surprised that he beats himself over the head of his skills when, in my eyes, is really good. I would love to trade spaces with him in terms of skills and mindgame. :D If his mind was more positive about himself and his skills, then I'm pretty sure he'd be the top ten players of New York (or at least gets a honorable mention).

Me and him are not even when it comes to skill play. He's obviously better then me. Me, however, I'm kinda low tier now, but I'm doing my hardest to work my way up. ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Because he has a lot of skills. The way he moves and all, it's really good IMO. I get surprised that he beats himself over the head of his skills when, in my eyes, is really good. I would love to trade spaces with him in terms of skills and mindgame. :D If his mind was more positive about himself and his skills, then I'm pretty sure he'd be the top ten players of New York (or at least gets a honorable mention).

Me and him are not even when it comes to skill play. He's obviously better then me. Me, however, I'm kinda low tier now, but I'm doing my hardest to work my way up. ^_^
Thats a good way to see someone. I assume there are rude people on his case if he keeps thinking the way he does. Loseing so much is not a way one will think good of themselfs. Happens to me when I play Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes Im into the game. I have a fairy deck. My friends say its good and Im a skilled player. But I just cant seem to get my wins off alot. I look through it and see what the problem is.And I try to fix the problem. Yet still nothing. This at times gets me down. But not too much, for its a hobby for me. So I can understand what it feels like.

Dark is one hell of a stubbern boy, and wont stop till he gets what he wants. He is a fighter. But I think it tends to go too far.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Thats a good way to see someone. I assume there are rude people on his case if he keeps thinking the way he does. Loseing so much is not a way one will think good of themselfs. Happens to me when I play Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes Im into the game. I have a fairy deck. My friends say its good and Im a skilled player. But I just cant seem to get my wins off alot. I look through it and see what the problem is.And I try to fix the problem. Yet still nothing. This at times gets me down. But not too much, for its a hobby for me. So I can understand what it feels like.

Dark is one hell of a stubbern boy, and wont stop till he gets what he wants. He is a fighter. But I think it tends to go too far.
In any case, don't worry about Dark Pch. He goes to this all the time. Just leave him alone for a day or two and he'll be fine soon after. ^_^

Also, let's drop the Dark Pch. issue down for now and focus on I.E. stuff.

Like...

Jash and Jumpman being top tier :p

Jash

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. And yes since I'm here, you guess it. Dark is kinda out of it. But not in a way you think. Hard to explain. I told Ninja about it so you can ask him about it. Or me on aim. Its Skiamie19. But He is not responding to me on aim or anything. and has a creepy away message. I doubt he did anything stupid but he wont be around for a while. So I'll be taking over letting you guys knows whats up till this problem is done.
Dark will be fine, this is nothing new to us nor to him. We will give him time as he wants.

jash is so modest
Hey Pdot, i never thought you would post here lol. Why would you say im modest? I didn't say anything trigger that right?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wait dark were u joking about the question u asked to me?
Im not Dark, have you not been reading? and since when does Dark type in a font like this?

Dark will be fine, this is nothing new to us nor to him. We will give him time as he wants.

its not about the game this time, its something else. I just thought I say something he might have not told you all. But its not about the game. But I'll need his space for a while

Doc.

Smash Ace
Whats a tier?
to put it simple a tier is a rating like an A or F in a grade A being a top tier because its the best and F being low tier because its the lowest or in other words the worst which i am but still can beat most of my crew members even Dark =)

but not in yu-gi-oh muhahaha my deck was so strong it made the owner quit and sell it yes i sold it because everyone did not want to face me because they would lose but i sold it to someone who wanted it but now he sold because he was to strong and no one wanted to play him lolol my deck was EVIL

Doc.

Smash Ace
That isn't Dark. It's ElfinliedPeach (I think). You should know it isn't dark because of the changed font and how good this person's grammar is lol
It's not her because she was here before we met Elfinliedpeach who lives in New Jersey the other girl is in Florida

Doc.

Smash Ace
What drama due you see? it's just one of our members taking his monthly break to train thats how i see it

Top Bottom