• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i just thought i would let everyone know that mog's posts are amazing and help the smash community alot

in the swat's thread he posted about how kmart and big kmart are the same and related it to swat

LMAO TOO GOOD

Doc.

Smash Ace
Um because hmmm o yeah he can't tell us to stop posting about stupid things which i still do because im the Leader =) im awsome and we all don't want to feel down when he is

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Yo Dark.Pch, whats the deal man, snap out of it and stop thinking your nothing. Let people say what they want about you. Let them think less of you when they beat you in tournaments, let them talk behind your back cause you lost to them or they think your wack. New flash, people are a-holes dude. realize that. It seems you care what people say or think of you too much. and you let them control who you are. Well I dont care what others think, and nether should you. for one thing.

Your Peach has one thing others don't. and thats one hell of a crazy up-b game you got. a move that leaves you open for **** and is only use for recovery. And you use it as a tactic outside of that. and I seen it save your behind so many times. And the way you use your upsmash. Like who the hell does that. they walk right into it and you do it in their faces so they know you are charging it. Dude take it easy man. You know the only person you gotta worry about as for opinions? Yourself. If this person beats you over and over, let it go, yes I be ticked too, but not to a point where I see myself as nothing.

I swear man, if you just think and get everything down, I trully believe you be the sickess Peach player out there. or one of the sickess ones. I cant figure you out when you play. its weird. And to me thats good. Cause a solid plan wont work on you. it always has to be switched. I see average Peach players compared to you. I think your top dog. Vanz is another good one. But just the way you play and do things. I think your better than that vanz guy. No matter how good he does in tournaments or who he beats. Your the Dark.Pch man.

I study from your videos. Yesterday I was playing my friend and I was up-B alot. and he was asking me what the hell I was doing. I said a trick I learned from a sick player. Though I kinda got beat up for it. I cant do it like you. Same with that upsmash. How the hell you get people to go into it like that when its so obvious?

The best players are the ones that eat and take loses, and returns them twice as ugly. So let people talk about you and think about you the way they want at tournaments or on the boards. They will take you for granted and sleep on you. and that would make it easier for you to wipe them out. Then they will see that your more then they expected. So come on man, I swear if you give it up now than I will, cause for someone like you to stop, means I dont even have a shot at being one of the best. So get it in gear and pwn all these losers!

Doc.

Smash Ace
....Thats what he is doing getting ready you would understand why he does this its his secret which i understand

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ouch that hurt to read next time can u like skip a line after a certain amout of lines like 3 lines or sumthin

anyway i didnt read it lol but actually i dunno wat it is lol

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
....Thats what he is doing getting ready you would understand why he does this its his secret which i understand
Not from what i have been reading. cause it seems this always happens.

ouch that hurt to read next time can u like skip a line after a certain amout of lines like 3 lines or sumthin

anyway i didnt read it lol but actually i dunno wat it is lol
Better? look again

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well If I heard something like that i sure as hell snap out of it. Seems we have another fan boy from what I have been hearing. Lol. But you are indeed correct with what you said here.

Cia

das kwl
Thats a good way to see someone. I assume there are rude people on his case if he keeps thinking the way he does. Loseing so much is not a way one will think good of themselfs. Happens to me when I play Yu-Gi-Oh. Yes Im into the game. I have a fairy deck. My friends say its good and Im a skilled player. But I just cant seem to get my wins off alot. I look through it and see what the problem is.And I try to fix the problem. Yet still nothing. This at times gets me down. But not too much, for its a hobby for me. So I can understand what it feels like.

Dark is one hell of a stubbern boy, and wont stop till he gets what he wants. He is a fighter. But I think it tends to go too far.
like 2 years ago, I won a local YGO tournament based around mokey mokey, mystical shine ball, agents saturn, mars, and venus, airknight, ohka and mokey smack down. it was good back than, but I have no idea what the metagame is now, so.. I don't even know how that deck would do these days.. but I would expect that "magical explosion" still ***** cookie.

hikarui -.. umm I play jigglypuff now.. lolz. so where did my name even come from in all this?? we all know that dark.pch is the shining example of what all peach players should aspire to be.. but I wanted to know why my name was used when u had like 100 other peach players you could have used <_<. btw, I've 2 stocked pc's peach in a ditto so I think mine was pretty **** good.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
hikarui -.. umm I play jigglypuff now.. lolz. so where did my name even come from in all this?? we all know that dark.pch is the shining example of what all peach players should aspire to be.. but I wanted to know why my name was used when u had like 100 other peach players you could have used <_<. btw, I've 2 stocked pc's peach in a ditto so I think mine was pretty **** good.

I said your name because I see you as a good Peach main. To me you and Dark are like top dog when it comes to Peach in N.Y. But you just told me you main jiggs so.....yea......

Cia

das kwl
I said your name because I see you as a good Peach main. To me you and Dark are like top dog when it comes to Peach in N.Y. But you just told me you main jiggs so.....yea......
yep, now I'm the best jigglypuff in NYC.. (since there is not one other jigglypuff here <_<)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well I was playin Dark saturday. I was giving him advice and such. He just feels it was hopeless. But its not the game thats bothering him. Something more.

Oh jesus another jiggs. sigh. There are other jiggs. I fought Bluray friday.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Well I was playin Dark saturday. I was giving him advice and such. He just feels it was hopeless. But its not the game thats bothering him. Something more.
No way dude, why in the world would he feel like that? Dark is the man. I just cant see why he just cant own the way he should be. Like what holds him from seeing the light and just straight up owning? Whats strikes his mind on the battlefield? Dammit Dark....

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
The reason why is i was showin him that he was too aggressive and telling him u cant do that against marth. But thats not why hes mad or the way he is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In a way this can be a lesson learned. Maybe its fear. you can have the lead, then when you lose it, it seems like you cant come back and are afraid of loseing. I hear its confusion with him. He is defensive. But it does not work well for him. Then he tries to go all out. and he does worst i believe. So he is like mixed up on what to do. Seems you Have to think fast and know what to do to play this game. And sadly it seems Dark cant.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
The reason why is i was showin him that he was too aggressive and telling him u cant do that against marth. But thats not why hes mad or the way he is.
Well I seen him fight Marth, most of the marth vids he has on youtube is him losing. Some gainst hoyo and one against techzero. Seems he does not know how to fight one. So maybe he goes with what he feels?

In a way this can be a lesson learned. Maybe its fear. you can have the lead, then when you lose it, it seems like you cant come back and are afraid of losing. I hear its confusion with him. He is defensive. But it does not work well for him. Then he tries to go all out. and he does worst i believe. So he is like mixed up on what to do. Seems you Have to think fast and know what to do to play this game. And sadly it seems Dark cant.
whoa, whoa, whoa!! No way, if that was the case how the hell he do this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nGZTY4tg29M

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
If thats the case, then what the hell is he doing? From what I'm hearing, he should be pro by now.Though guess I cant say its all him. Peach is a tuff one to play with. and we have Marth, the space animals and shiek that beat her pretty bad. Too much work. But I refuse to believe he cant handle it. Why is it that whatever is wrong, can just be fixed. what is so hard about that?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its hard to fix something when you have no clue on how to go about it and what to do. I assume he is not as strong as he think he is. Maybe that is the problem. He thinks he is somebody he is not. Therefore he has too much to worry and fear about. If he was not to think that way, I thought he be stressed and having a hard time cause he already know what he can really do and cant do. Just see him a a regular play. nothing special. That may be the first stepto becoming what he is ment to be.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Because he is stubborn. I helped him with those matchups. I kno marth well. I taught him how to stop the upthrow uair with fox. Falco he doesnt have a prob with i believe. Sheik also. Falcon was his worse matchup but it seems to not be so bad now. He just tryin to deal with camping foxes.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Its hard to fix something when you have no clue on how to go about it and what to do. I assume he is not as strong as he think he is. Maybe that is the problem. He thinks he is somebody he is not. Therefore he has too much to worry and fear about. If he was not to think that way, I thought he be stressed and having a hard time cause he already know what he can really do and cant do. Just see him a a regular play. nothing special. That may be the first stepto becoming what he is ment to be.
But he is good. I seen fights of him doing damage. Times he was losing and played smart to come back and win. Yet he cant keep that up? Maybe.........he is just a Peach player and nothing special.......no way........

Because he is stubborn. I helped him with those matchups. I kno marth well. I taught him how to stop the upthrow uair with fox. Falco he doesnt have a prob with i believe. Sheik also. Falcon was his worse matchup but it seems to not be so bad now. He just tryin to deal with camping foxes.
All those fights get me pretty bad. I swear one time I was gonna quit peach cause I was getting beat bad by them all. I was like how the hell am I suppose to win. I cant breath, get comboed like nothing, die at crazy %. etc. it seem too hopless to use Peach against those guys.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
well a camping fox is #1. the heck is she suppose to do? All the coward does is run and shoot. Peach is too slow to keep up. and on a big stage, oh brother. and then with his speed, he can just finish her off after he has gone laser happy. he ***** her too bad. and mixed with a coward of a camping fox is worst.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
U do this. Grab a turnip. Most likely when u get near hes gonna run to the other side. IF he jumps above u, throw it up. If u jump he'll run under u. Just triangle jump back and hit him or throw the turnip if u still got it. No matter what he cant run forever. Also just mindgame him. Pretend ur running towards him then run back before he does. The FC nair his ***. Or Dair grab him to death. Ended. ONce u grab its death for him.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
But he is good. I seen fights of him doing damage. Times he was losing and played smart to come back and win. Yet he cant keep that up? Maybe.........he is just a Peach player and nothing special.......no way........
Maybe its best to just say, he just does not know what to do. He is good and is a type of Peach player like no other from what I hear. But he lack knowing what is needed to be done at times. You can have all the power in the world. But its useless if you have no clue how to use it.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
U do this. Grab a turnip. Most likely when u get near hes gonna run to the other side. IF he jumps above u, throw it up. If u jump he'll run under u. Just triangle jump back and hit him or throw the turnip if u still got it. No matter what he cant run forever. Also just mindgame him. Pretend ur running towards him then run back before he does. The FC nair his ***. Or Dair grab him to death. Ended. ONce u grab its death for him.
Catching that ***got is the problem. Worst I hate is Kongo jungle 64 with him. He hops everywhere. Way to hard to catch there.

Maybe its best to just say, he just does not know what to do. He is good and is a type of Peach player like no other from what I hear. But he lack knowing what is needed to be done at times. You can have all the power in the world. But its useless if you have no clue how to use it.
I guess your right. Dammit Dark, just own dude......

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
hmm kongo jungle. lets see. Turnips for lure and upb when it hits him. do whatever afterwards. dont let him escape.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
hmm kongo jungle. lets see. Turnips for lure and upb when it hits him. do whatever afterwards. dont let him escape.
Not so easy. I wonder what Dark would do. I know one thing. He loves to up B fox and falco. Maybe I can try that.......somehow.......

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Dark has the same prob on that stage. I said utilize upb in that stage cause once it hits him u can drag him to the floor with it and combo from there.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Dark has the same prob on that stage. I said utilize upb in that stage cause once it hits him u can drag him to the floor with it and combo from there.
Like that hella guy does. But one wont know unless they go at it first hand. I seen pro Peaches have a rush time against fox. Face it. Fox is not peaches best friend. Us peach players know it first hand. Peach is just jail bait with not much to do. and is why she does not win tournaments. Its always these other losers. I for once want to see a character win one. and Peach would be a good one since she gets ***** so bad im surprised he is not pregnat.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, that dude speaks for all Peaches. Well Its getting quite late and all so Im off to bed. I just hope Dark can just play the way he wants and just own. I would love to see a Peach of HIS style at great level play. That be something to see. That up-B and Upsmash game of his is too much. Damm he needs help big time if he struggles so much. But who the hell thinks he is a bad player and such? If they think that, they are nothing but idots. Wether they beat him or not. and if they do, I bet they dont beat him so easy. They have to work their butt off to take him out. People get a few wins off of someone and thing that person is trash or whatever. I hate that. I get that alot as well. The thing is, I just cant save my own butt for nothing. so I have no choice but to let them call me that. But Dark does not. Cant wait to see that one day when those losers will be put in their places. Ok off to bed. See ya.

Top Bottom