• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Link226

Smash Ace
I think this was expected a while back, but im finally in I.E. Thanks to dark

NL get at me

On another note what time is it that ya gonna go to the skool on thursday? Can't go if its early cuz of skool but a lil later is fine.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't mind going on Thursdays either. I need the practice so I hope you guys will all be there so I can fight ya
Ya, I'll be there

I think this was expected a while back, but im finally in I.E. Thanks to dark

NL get at me

On another note what time is it that ya gonna go to the skool on thursday? Can't go if its early cuz of skool but a lil later is fine.
Gotta let me know soon enough, and the school is on 28 street, 7 ave

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
NAS Baby!! Go listen to Illmatic again. If you've never listened to it, please quit life or buy a copy now and listen. Also Taka is too good and will **** everyone...... I know mad random. I dunno how available I'll be Thursday, but I'll try to show up to play a little. Also 4eyes it's been going on so long that we never played each other, that i kinda want to keep it going lol XD, but on Thursday I'll try to play you and finally put an end to this craziness.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
NAS Baby!! Go listen to Illmatic again. If you've never listened to it, please quit life or buy a copy now and listen. Also Taka is too good and will **** everyone...... I know mad random. I dunno how available I'll be Thursday, but I'll try to show up to play a little. Also 4eyes it's been going on so long that we never played each other, that i kinda want to keep it going lol XD, but on Thursday I'll try to play you and finally put an end to this craziness.
If he does not kick your azz that is........>____>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i wanna play 4eyez >_> lolz heard that guy is a monster >_>

anyway taka is beast but he has issues vs my shiek right taka??? >_> lmao

o well i hope to see lots of u at el zenith k :psycho: good luck guys :)

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this crew is racking up so many members in here. Your crew is beast now Dark.Pch. Thats whats up. next time you will have pros in your crew huh? Lol

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Lol. I think you and Jash are pros. Or very close to it. Here we have Jash, the so called Peach slayer. The kids too good. and Beat Bum in that video on youtube. Crazy Y.link you have here. Now thats pretty sweet.

and here we have you, Dark.Pch. The only Peach so far that can beat Jash with Peach. Thats pretty sick dude. It seems you have good control over Peach now. Really if you can beat Jash. I think its time you go up against big names now. The time has come. and get those matches recorded dude.

You both have Your Paths to pro. Ya need to start hitting these single digits in tournaments. Like Dark.Pch says, let it be known!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ugh im dien to see a ****** hand someone a pizza pie with a plastic knife and a kirby in the center of a pie with starbursts topping

anyway dpch's lines are getting stolen and thats random and my name has a number at the end im such a loser

anyway im tired so ill try not to spam random stuff >_> or will I :lick:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That line is pretty sweet huh? ha ha ha!!

Um, well, For Jash as a Y.Link player ya. Me on the other hand, I dont get much credit for what I do. Even If I lose to big names and give them one hell of a fight. At times it seems pointless. So idk where I would stand unless I beat them, even if I get close to beating them, I dont get much rep with sucks.

Jash

Smash Lord
Lol. I think you and Jash are pros. Or very close to it. Here we have Jash, the so called Peach slayer. The kids too good. and Beat Bum in that video on youtube. Crazy Y.link you have here. Now thats pretty sweet.

and here we have you, Dark.Pch. The only Peach so far that can beat Jash with Peach. Thats pretty sick dude. It seems you have good control over Peach now. Really if you can beat Jash. I think its time you go up against big names now. The time has come. and get those matches recorded dude.

You both have Your Paths to pro. Ya need to start hitting these single digits in tournaments. Like Dark.Pch says, let it be known!
He can definitely beat me matches, but when it comes to a set hes out of league.:laugh: Hell any Peach can beat me matches that is the complete truth, but when its time to play sets....nah it hasn't happened yet. Step that game up Dark.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He can definitely beat me matches, but when it comes to a set hes out of league.:laugh: Hell any Peach can beat me matches that is the complete truth, but when its time to play sets....nah it hasn't happened yet. Step that game up Dark.
Hmmmm......................

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Uh-oh. You made him "hmmmm...." That means he's...THINKING! OHNO! WE'RE DOOMED I TELL YOU! DOOMED!

Cept me. Me & Dark Pch. Are like this. *crosses fingers*

*spins* Sweet!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
solid snake sucks i cant wait to play brawl cuz he is gonna be my vs training character cuz i wanna hit him......>_> i hope he burns :)

anyway taka should come to my house later in the week for zenith practice O_O

kirby avatars are mad cool cuz kirby is in them :)

Link226

Smash Ace
i wanna play 4eyez >_> lolz heard that guy is a monster >_>

anyway taka is beast but he has issues vs my shiek right taka??? >_> lmao

o well i hope to see lots of u at el zenith k :psycho: good luck guys :)
Who the hell lied to u? lol I kno how beast u are tho, who doesnt? lol

So what time does the smashing at the skool starts? Cuz i still do go to skool

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Who the hell lied to u? lol I kno how beast u are tho, who doesnt? lol

So what time does the smashing at the skool starts? Cuz i still do go to skool
well you can get there like anytime you like. i'm guessing you get out of school at like 2-3 and that's fine. just try to get there before 7, cause 7 is kinda late. you can stay til like 10 usually, so it's lots of practice. when you get around the school call me(1-347-249-2699) or jumpman(1-347-860-1232)

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Yeah the Zenith one is just temporary. You can still see the word Zenith so I left it, but that Venom quote is too good, I'm gonna keep that one for a while, til i draw something to put for my sig. I've always wanted to draw my sig, but I keep getting lazy.

Taka-San

Smash Cadet
ppl know me 0_0 lol just a random comment

but tec ya we gotta practice sometime this week can we practice like friday cuz im like gonna be out of it if i dont and i got a bus pass =D so i dont gotta worry about transportation money woot go there just for the heck of it heh

and i will beat that shiek one day lol just gotta keep practicing oh yea and did u hear i was called a fox killer 0_0 guess cuz im trying mad hard to **** foxes cuz i wanna beat urs lol coem MM me if u cant 4 stick me i win >_<

Jash

Smash Lord
Sorry i wont be able to make it fellas, im pretty busy with stuff. Young Link would find a way to train though.....hopefully ill train with the Inferno in my house.:laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ppl know me 0_0 lol just a random comment

but tec ya we gotta practice sometime this week can we practice like friday cuz im like gonna be out of it if i dont and i got a bus pass =D so i dont gotta worry about transportation money woot go there just for the heck of it heh

and i will beat that shiek one day lol just gotta keep practicing oh yea and did u hear i was called a fox killer 0_0 guess cuz im trying mad hard to **** foxes cuz i wanna beat urs lol coem MM me if u cant 4 stick me i win >_<
u know i lose in so many ways if i accept that AWFUL mm >_> cuz i have to 4 stock u so if i accept i look mad cocky and ill have a hard time winning that stuff XD

anyway play me on friday lol

jash - u suck >_< o well i hope i get to play u laterz

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh thanks Hoyo for cutting out the sig and ALLLL my hard work. I see how it is D: *cries*

And Teczero, how dare you say Sanke sucks! fdskljfksaj;fasj

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Oh thanks Hoyo for cutting out the sig and ALLLL my hard work. I see how it is D: *cries*

And Teczero, how dare you say Sanke sucks! fdskljfksaj;fasj
You know I love that sig. i got it there like advertisement. I gave them just a taste of the sig, so they could get interested and look for the rest of it....... >.> Oh and try to come around more often. I miss you

Top Bottom