• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The font. It looks better in orange like in your post but in white it's iffy.

Edit: Just noticed its alot of colors. Mainly the font I'd say. I dunno, it could be my labtop.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O_O why is I.E growing so much. its like me and 4sho in recruiting on steroids.

Cause Imperial Era is too good. On saturday nearly the whole crew is gonna be there. let it be known! so get ready for war

Beautiful!! If I could speak Italian or whatever language imma say then magnifiquient!!
Ha ha ha, sweet. what can I say? Im Dark.Pch ;)

Also, 2morrow at hoyo school since alot is gonna be there. I was thinking we have a crew battle among us. Like Low tiers Vs high tiers So for this, the team would be...

Dark.Pch

Hoyo

Shinigami666

Vs.

NinjaLink

Silvi

4eyez

this should be fun and I would have it recorded. also if anything we could add kevin (Marth) and **** (ganon) to the fight. Im not sure if ganon is low tier, dont think so. so maybe I should make it a High/top tier vs mid, Low tier battle. Jumpman and Taka would be add. But the top/ high team would be short. its only me, Hoyo, shinigami666 and kevin.

So for now its 3 on three, if you guys are willing to do this anyway. Also we can throw a lil tourament if you want. But this crew battle should be fun. It should happen

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
WATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

Oh great. Now I'm scared of fear. Wasn't before. Thanks. :laugh:

Great news! I'll have some vids in the next 2 weeks! I found a friend at school who likes smash, uses fox....he's good, but dosen't use adv. techs....I lost to him in a 5 stock match at that ship, corneia? I jumped on the guns, ↓B'd into Zelda, and got shocked while standing on them and died. It seems impossible to tech after getting hit by that.

Jash

Smash Lord
Link is definitely not low tier....quit Dark.Pch quit. Lol im playing, i wish i can be there to almost take out 3 people by myself again lol just playing again. But who knows....i might just show up ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

Oh great. Now I'm scared of fear. Wasn't before. Thanks. :laugh:

Great news! I'll have some vids in the next 2 weeks! I found a friend at school who likes smash, uses fox....he's good, but dosen't use adv. techs....I lost to him in a 5 stock match at that ship, corneia? I jumped on the guns, ↓B'd into Zelda, and got shocked while standing on them and died. It seems impossible to tech after getting hit by that.
Opps?

Link is definitely not low tier....quit Dark.Pch quit. Lol im playing, i wish i can be there to almost take out 3 people by myself again lol just playing again. But who knows....i might just show up ;)
Hmmmm.......

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Cause Imperial Era is too good. On saturday nearly the whole crew is gonna be there. let it be known! so get ready for war

Ha ha ha, sweet. what can I say? Im Dark.Pch ;)

Also, 2morrow at hoyo school since alot is gonna be there. I was thinking we have a crew battle among us. Like Low tiers Vs high tiers So for this, the team would be...

Dark.Pch

Hoyo

Shinigami666

Vs.

NinjaLink

Silvi

4eyez

this should be fun and I would have it recorded. also if anything we could add kevin (Marth) and **** (ganon) to the fight. Im not sure if ganon is low tier, dont think so. so maybe I should make it a High/top tier vs mid, Low tier battle. Jumpman and Taka would be add. But the top/ high team would be short. its only me, Hoyo, shinigami666 and kevin.

So for now its 3 on three, if you guys are willing to do this anyway. Also we can throw a lil tourament if you want. But this crew battle should be fun. It should happen
We should do this. It sounds like fun to me :). Sadly we won't be able to fight Young Links though...lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The kid says he might show, idk so for now its 3 on three.

Jash- Why you think I said I add in jumpman eh? top/ high tiers Vs mid/ low tiers.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You had your chance sunday :p
Well I was too busy kicking your butt in the game, I had no time to do it.

Oh and 2morrow at school I'm going all Peach. Im not useing anyone else for the whole Day. She needs her work out, so if you hate Peach, please, stay away from me.. That is all

Link226

Smash Ace
Well apparently my mom is being a meanie and not giving me money, which means i can't make it. Because if i do, i wont have money for zenith lol

Im a broke loser

So see everyone at zenith!!!

Who's going early?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well apparently my mom is being a meanie and not giving me money, which means i can't make it. Because if i do, i wont have money for zenith lol

Im a broke loser

So see everyone at zenith!!!

Who's going early?
Geez that sucks.

I'm sure I'll be there early, I gotta sign for singles

Link226

Smash Ace
Snake is gonna kick so much *** when i use him.

Oh and props for Hoyo talking about Nas, the greatest rapper alive. It was written, his second album is freaking crazy too.

I hope we can play friendlies before the tourney starts, i wanna kick some *** before anything.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Snake is gonna kick so much *** when i use him.

Oh and props for Hoyo talking about Nas, the greatest rapper alive. It was written, his second album is freaking crazy too.

I hope we can play friendlies before the tourney starts, i wanna kick some *** before anything.
snake is gonna suck y? cuz he sucks in the life of video games duh XD

i hate snake i hope he get to b high tier so people play him and i can learn that match up and **** his **** :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
cus im 2 good
thats y lol
Oh yea, thats right. Thanks for letting me know that. I'll train for our match.

Also people, at the school im playing you all as if I was in a tournament. So better get ready for me. You'll about to face a Dark.Pch only seen and played in tournaments.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Woot, a crew battle among Imperial Era. To good. And team with Dark.Pch is gonna ****. Truth be told. And he said he is gonna play like he does in tournaments. I cant wait to see this one!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Xif is disgusting >_> i only said that cuz he is on hikarui's sig >_>

anyway besides that....

im gonna play peach now O_O na jus playin im only playing characters that do good against her :laugh:

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice

anyway besides that....

im gonna play peach now O_O na jus playin im only playing characters that do good against her :laugh:
Ha, thats a typical one.

and XIF is a god

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ha, thats a typical one.

and XIF is a god
O_o lmao i think m2k or pc has the best peach >_> yep...

no lies >_>

anyway yea...... dpch improve edgehog game if u didnt already >_> random friendly tip i guess lol

anyways i got to play Xif and he is mad coolz almost got him then again i think he plays foxes in his sleep >_< also his peach style is the first i have EVER seen its really different from your typical peaches i think thats unique in a sense

but green mario > all he 3 stocked my marth O_O unfair treatment :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

anyway besides that....

is that not nearly half the characters in the game?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
is that not nearly half the characters in the game?
lmao well dpch peach is the 5th best and its pretty accurate O_O she does good vs tons of guys

with the exception of the top tier characters and i guess CF and falco doesnt own her >_>

and the rest may have something over her but generally she is basically amazing vs everyone below that.....

with the exception of YL and maybe a few other dunno lolz

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
O_o lmao i think m2k or pc has the best peach >_> yep...

no lies >_>

anyway yea...... dpch improve edgehog game if u didnt already >_> random friendly tip i guess lol

anyways i got to play Xif and he is mad coolz almost got him then again i think he plays foxes in his sleep >_< also his peach style is the first i have EVER seen its really different from your typical peaches i think thats unique in a sense

but green mario > all he 3 stocked my marth O_O unfair treatment :(
Well there are alot of Peach players with styles of their own. Dark.Pch has one. Mike G has his too. XIF is kinda like Mike G, reminds me of him. Kei, Mikael and Azen

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well there are alot of Peach players with styles of their own. Dark.Pch has one. Mike G has his too. XIF is kinda like Mike G, reminds me of him. Kei, Mikael and Azen
well if u talk from person to person of course no two people play the same

wat i guess i should have said is that its RADICALLY different from typical peaches and yea i guess mike g plays kinda similar

if u watch other peaches you'll get wat i mean

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lmao well dpch peach is the 5th best and its pretty accurate O_O she does good vs tons of guys

with the exception of the top tier characters and i guess CF and falco doesnt own her >_>

and the rest may have something over her but generally she is basically amazing vs everyone below that.....

with the exception of YL and maybe a few other dunno lolz

Falcon can beast on Peach. The fight is even, but I say falcon has the slight upper hand cause of he speed and beat combos with it.

Y.Link is the only low tier that can go even with Peach. He gives her hella trouble and can beast her.

A good ganon can go quite even with her. Peach has to go to him with Turnips. She just cant fight him up close like that. his hit box and power is too much. and for some odd reason, he can edgeguard her quite well.

Top Bottom