• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
XD you don't wanna play a scrub like me ;)

My chances of making the next Smashacre are diminishing too unless I get lucky (sorry Dark)

Stupid parents :ohwell:

But yeah I'd want some matches I suppose

QFT truth Jash. Solemn truth haha. That's what happens when people talk about Peach -.- Bet there wouldn't be nearly as many posts if we all played Yoshi hehe.
its alright we can have a scrub off >_> scrub vs scrub best of watever number we randomly decide on

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just a quick question. Why is it that the co. Leader is in the elite division, but the Leader himself is in the low division? I'm just curious, cause he can't suck that much.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
From what I've been reading, Doc. really hasn't been doing much with his game and isn't actually much of a leader, either.

Jash

Smash Lord
Im definitely going to Zenith. I have to prove to Nintendo what they would be missing if they leave him out of Brawl, So Young Link, this is for you homie, wish me luck.

Link226

Smash Ace
Im definitely going to Zenith. I have to prove to Nintendo what they would be missing if they leave him out of Brawl, So Young Link, this is for you homie, wish me luck.
Lmao if you don't win for YLink im gonna give u an infinite. On the other hand, im gonna get screwed up by a noob but Link is still gonna be in Brawl!! :laugh:

Doc.

Smash Ace
It's because i hardly have time to play smash but my crew knows if i played as much as everyone else il be godly like them.
But college kills all my time and money so i can't meet with them and train the only time they see me is during Zenith

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright people, get ready for this Zenith eh? the big day is here. I plan to let it loose. And So is Jash. so lets be broken and own. Time to kick azz, see you guys there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright People lets do this! Beast Mode. Time to show why Im called Dark.Pch. Time to own. Time to let it be known!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im not all that pleased with my2 tourny matches I lost. really the second one. guess I did fine for lasting 5 matches.

I'm Not ready for them yet. I wont 2 one till like november. Im not as good as I thought. Thats why I dont like thinking like that, cause this happens and I'll look like some azz. so thats it for me. My Peach was only great in friendlies.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Im not all that pleased with my2 tourny matches I lost. really the second one. guess I did fine for lasting 5 matches.

I'm Not ready for them yet. I wont 2 one till like november. Im not as good as I thought. Thats why I dont like thinking like that, cause this happens and I'll look like some azz. so thats it for me. My Peach was only great in friendlies.
dont be discouraged, im sure u did better than the last tourney you entered and thats what counts

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dont be discouraged, im sure u did better than the last tourney you entered and thats what counts
Well I suppose I did, I lasted 5 battles. But try loseing 2 stocks straight against bum when you only did 19% on him and get three stocked. Then Play a Peach and get 4 stocked. second round after I lost 2 stocks straight to the dude, I quit. Sorry, Im no were near ready if that happens. No point in entering and wasteing cause just to get imbarrassed. I'll pass.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Alright you 2 pros, I think its time you relax.

Jash- I have no idea what happen in your battles like who you lost to and all. Wether you win or lose, you still get respect. Y.Link is hard at tournaments. Big ones too. and yet you do your think. Are you not the best Young Link in New York? Dude, you should be happy with just that. and you beat sick players like Bum and Wes...........with Young Link. I would not even get ticked about tournaments when I can do **** like that. Too good.

Dark.Pch- Well it is bum, though I believe that should have not happen like that. And who was the Peach that did that to you. must have been some pro. But why you quit the second match. I know the first was ugly but you always make combacks. So whats up?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It was my friend Vanz, he is not pro.He is good and all but not pro. Who would have guess something like that would happen with a Peach? Fox, Faclo...........Marth? Maybe. Peach....WTF? Now I have to worry about Peach in tournaments. Not space animals. Thats funny. It was was too imbarrassing,It was better if I quit before it would have looked worst. I'm not ready kid, and not what I thought I was, so I'm not gonna enter anymore after that for a while. maybe something will come up. Now I can use my offical color (since I feel slow useing it) and not worry about anything cause the truth is outie.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Vanz? I knew he was good.........But to do that to you? Oh wow.

Dittos are at times wierd. Its like your fighting yourself. But maybe it was your off day or something. idk. But I still like you over him anyday. Your just bad at the match up. You should leave it at that. Come on dude, dont go loseing it now man. Im dead serious, your way too good. You have some weakness that can be abuse easy. You gotta do whatever you can to protected it. Dude Please man, dont turn yourself down. go at it again. I seen matches of you were you were on your game and you were doing some **** that even got me off guard. I called some of my friends over and I showed them the vids. 2 of my friends were Marth and a fox. They said " Is this guy some pro, I dont even want to fight him with Marth and Fox. Im scared of Peach ater this one"

Your alone alot or something?c ause you should be a monster by now. Something is wrong. Now question is.........what is it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't feel bad! You're great! You're my role model!
Wha?, I can maybe see how I'm one for Hikarui, But why you?

Vanz? I knew he was good.........But to do that to you? Oh wow.

Dittos are at times wierd. Its like your fighting yourself. But maybe it was your off day or something. idk. But I still like you over him anyday. Your just bad at the match up. You should leave it at that. Come on dude, dont go loseing it now man. Im dead serious, your way too good. You have some weakness that can be abuse easy. You gotta do whatever you can to protected it. Dude Please man, dont turn yourself down. go at it again. I seen matches of you were you were on your game and you were doing some **** that even got me off guard. I called some of my friends over and I showed them the vids. 2 of my friends were Marth and a fox. They said " Is this guy some pro, I dont even want to fight him with Marth and Fox. Im scared of Peach ater this one"

Your alone alot or something?c ause you should be a monster by now. Something is wrong. Now question is.........what is it?
Dude, Im not quitting the game. I just dont wanna enter anymore tournaments. I dont care for loseing, but the way I did yesterday is not what I would have expected. shameful and it shows Im not ready.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
And I think you should not do that. Say, Not to sound cold to the crew but why dont you sandbag on them. and Just try to do what these pro players do, you can beat them, and they all know your top play of I.E and Jash. so no need to try and win. try stuff out, and let them beat you. It wont matter cause your not going all out. maybe that will help you.

Im gonna look around here for you. Maybe I can find some people you can play with to help you. Seems playing your crew all the time is not really helping then.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Because you never give up! You're always positive, and you're just cool, it doesn't matter who my main is (though I'm 2ndmaining Peach now...)you're just such an inspiration to me. And the fact that I get to be friends with my hero, (unlike GigaKoopa & GimpyFish)it's just awesome.(Well, I HOPE we're friends...)

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Because you never give up! You're always positive, and you're just cool, it doesn't matter who my main is (though I'm 2ndmaining Peach now...)you're just such an inspiration to me. And the fact that I get to be friends with my hero, (unlike GigaKoopa & GimpyFish)it's just awesome.(Well, I HOPE we're friends...)

See, the kids too good. So what if a few beat you. Your still the man. I saw a vid of mike G getting beat bad by Darkrain on mute city. Yet the dude is still that Peach. So forget about it Dark. Its nothing. Just dont worry what others will say. There is something wrong and it needs to be worked on. I suggest you get some REAL traning in. travel around. But Im gonna look around this section of the boards and see what can be done. Maybe some of your friends can help. But for now Im out of here, see you later.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
It was my friend Vanz, he is not pro.He is good and all but not pro. Who would have guess something like that would happen with a Peach? Fox, Faclo...........Marth? Maybe. Peach....WTF?
lol, peach is my worst matchup too, which is why i wanted to play you, vanz, and comp. i still ended up losing to rejects peach(while beating his shiek) in tourney. doesnt make sense that im so bad at the matchup and i play the character

Taka-San

Smash Cadet
did u guys here about TAKA suking at zenith i wonder why he was doing so badly >_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im ashamed of that tourney
but i accept it -_- and slik vik ur mad good but we gotta vrs again
u won by wayyyy to much

Top Bottom