• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
Well I suppose I did, I lasted 5 battles. But try loseing 2 stocks straight against bum when you only did 19% on him and get three stocked. Then Play a Peach and get 4 stocked. second round after I lost 2 stocks straight to the dude, I quit. Sorry, Im no were near ready if that happens. No point in entering and wasteing cause just to get imbarrassed. I'll pass.
Bum beats everyone. I can see if you lost to random ppl but you lost to ppl who beat alot of ppl. I lose all the time but I always come back and do better. Losing is the most important part of playing. It sucks when you get owned but thats how you find out how to improve your game. I lose and I work on certain stuff and thats how i will be the best. Look at m2k, he was a scrub (to the pros) and now he is one of the best. Im sure everybody went through this before. I know good ppl who got 10 stocked before and now they are maad nice. So keep your head up cause ppl like you and me are the future of this game. BELIEVE IT!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
no JOHNS ****** DAM nah lol j/k peach dittos are mad wack u need a ****ing secondary darkpch stop trying to ****ing look cool by only playing girls,look if u dont do that i can honestly say that u will probably get nowhere in smash.Smash is a game where using more than 1 character is mandatory.Look at me i used to main falcon and only falcon,and then i realized that if i didnt pick other people or learn how to beat the character i was gonna get ***** so i started using more tech chasing for fox's and falcos and i even use ganon,whos supposed to do horrible against spacies and i ****ing **** them.And this goes for all of ya who want to play smash competitevly and wanna be cool and main low tiers BE SERIOUS its 2 hard unless u understand the people ur fighitng inside out.

shoutouts

doc.-mad randomly there we shoulda played,but i was mad sleepy from ****** in teams lol 5th place sonz

jash-if u quit ur gay cuz ur 2 beast bomb to anything=why younglink is such a beast lol

hoyo-....... dam ***** no chain grabs agains that fox and i was going mad street fighter with the HE Y HEY HEY HEY HEY..then u missed awww http://youtube.com/watch?v=U08xNVUx7RA theres reference to what i was trying to imitate lol yun=marth=2 good

darkpch-we need to talk strategy imma help u decide on a character that suits u,cuz im tired of u getting pissed cuz peach,peach is *****

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Yo ****** I 'm gonna be back in the tourny scene. I'm missing out on some serious human play. Everyone was telling me that my mario got better though. Sorry everYone for messing up in the crew battle, I could have handle that match alot better. FAILURE!!!! Oh and Taka be more optimistic ppl need it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Because you never give up! You're always positive, and you're just cool, it doesn't matter who my main is (though I'm 2ndmaining Peach now...)you're just such an inspiration to me. And the fact that I get to be friends with my hero, (unlike GigaKoopa & GimpyFish)it's just awesome.(Well, I HOPE we're friends...)
Of course we are friends. And its wierd that your not the only person that sees me as a hero......

Bum beats everyone. I can see if you lost to random ppl but you lost to ppl who beat alot of ppl. I lose all the time but I always come back and do better. Losing is the most important part of playing. It sucks when you get owned but thats how you find out how to improve your game. I lose and I work on certain stuff and thats how i will be the best. Look at m2k, he was a scrub (to the pros) and now he is one of the best. Im sure everybody went through this before. I know good ppl who got 10 stocked before and now they are maad nice. So keep your head up cause ppl like you and me are the future of this game. BELIEVE IT!
Im only saying that Im not ready for tournaments. So I'm laying low on them for a while. I dont want to get that same feeling I got when I lost. when Im ready, I'll start again

no JOHNS ****** DAM nah lol j/k peach dittos are mad wack u need a ****ing secondary darkpch stop trying to ****ing look cool by only playing girls,look if u dont do that i can honestly say that u will probably get nowhere in smash.Smash is a game where using more than 1 character is mandatory.Look at me i used to main falcon and only falcon,and then i realized that if i didnt pick other people or learn how to beat the character i was gonna get ***** so i started using more tech chasing for fox's and falcos and i even use ganon,whos supposed to do horrible against spacies and i ****ing **** them.And this goes for all of ya who want to play smash competitevly and wanna be cool and main low tiers BE SERIOUS its 2 hard unless u understand the people ur fighitng inside out.

shoutouts

doc.-mad randomly there we shoulda played,but i was mad sleepy from ****** in teams lol 5th place sonz

jash-if u quit ur gay cuz ur 2 beast bomb to anything=why younglink is such a beast lol

hoyo-....... dam ***** no chain grabs agains that fox and i was going mad street fighter with the HE Y HEY HEY HEY HEY..then u missed awww http://youtube.com/watch?v=U08xNVUx7RA theres reference to what i was trying to imitate lol yun=marth=2 good

darkpch-we need to talk strategy imma help u decide on a character that suits u,cuz im tired of u getting pissed cuz peach,peach is *****

Dude, you know how long I have been playing Peach? Pretty much since I first met you in nintendo world.a few months back I JUST started playing with others, before that, it was always Peach. Peach is not the problem dude. Its me in general. When I touch another character, they feel wierd as hell. I dont think you would understand what I mean. I try playing with others and stuck with them for a long time. Remember when I started with roy? he is complete crap, I cant use him, so I quit, and he was my third best. My Zelda is just horrible now. I cant us her and she was my secondary for half a year. I was playing falcon for a while. I drop him. I cant tech good and since he is a fast faller, I always hit the wall or floor and just get the **** comboed out of me. I was playing fox for about a month, same thing as falcon. I tried Marth, I get beat kinda easy with marth. I had him for about the same time period as Fox.

If Im not mistaken, does bum and wes not play DK and Samus in tournaments? I think so from what I seen and heard. If they can beast useing one character at tournaments and own. Im sure I can as well with Peach. Also, Hax uses only Falcon, and look at the kid. he got second at Zenith. its not the characters dude. In me in general.

So ether way cause I would always play Peach since we first met, its like some disability that I cant use others. they feel so wierd. Thats the only reason I was only able to use Zelda. But she is horrible now. so If I really want to stand a chance, Peach all the way or game over. Im the problem, and I NOW am out of idea and have no clue what so ever on how to fix it.

Link226

Smash Ace

shoutouts

Yo Dionis we didnt even freaking play each other man. **** sucks, i wanted to play the new you, good **** in teams too son. who did u team with?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo Dionis we didnt even freaking play each other man. **** sucks, i wanted to play the new you, good **** in teams too son. who did u team with?
Probably brian lolz since their team is really solid >_>

and i wanted to play u my bro said ure ..... amazing... lolz .... im playin u dont not play me :(

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Dark.Pch, Once again I would like to say sorry for what happen in that thread, if I known those *******es were gonna be like that with you I would have not put your name in. And I saw no reason for all that crap. So Sorry man. Guess I know know why your the way you are. sucks. people are so stupid its not even funny. Bunch of jerks and losers

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Let it go, its something I'm use too.

This is why I dont like to think highly of myself. cause that crap happens. when I dont think Im all that, I get flamed for it and is told to stop and etc. then when I do as I am told. I still get flame, lose matches or get owned in them bad like saturday. See why I rather stay silent. I dont really joke around alot saying Im gonna kick your azz and such to people anymore, cause i'll end up losing and looking as a fool. I pefer to think of myself as nada. no pressure, players can see me as a wack or not worthy player, etc and I could give a ratz *** about it. then maybe they can leave me alone cause im nothing to be worried about when people play me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If u feel that way dpch jus play to have fun... wat ever happened to the aspect of fun in a video game?

this game isnt bout "working on character match ups" or watever its fun if u dont think so u really should be trying to have more fun

the game was made to play and hangout with others who cares what others think about you i know i dont care if people think i suck. Which did happen at my very first appearance at the Smashacre tournament.

probably half the people thought i was awful lol but i really could hardly care. m2k played me and still barely knew i was there... i placed 4th in both singles and doubles and my existence was only there because i wanted to play him to get a bit better.

if anything u should play doubles for a while until the spark to play arises again. doubles is far more involved and if u play it more often u see the awesome and fun combinations you can do. Not only that but peach is def top tier in teams O_O

Emoness is not the way and im not trying to be mean.. trying to seclude yourself from the smash community isnt the best idea and thinking i hope everyone leaves me alone isnt the best way to play a fighting game.

if ure upset jus chill and play for fun that the general point im making.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
seems Im more misunderstood than a mystery.

I always play this game for fun, you have no clue how Im always dieing to play someone. I love this game. when I first enter advance smash I would be me and Venom going to nintendo world playing after school. me and him would always go at it. We decided to try and get better. so we became official partner soon after. we team up and hardly lost any team we fought. and everywhere we went, we would win matches. Then He made up the crew and wanted me to join. So I gave in after he kept bugging me about it. I lost to alot of people back then, and they would even come to me and say I suck or whatever. But I did not really care, I knew I would improve then own later. having fun was all that mattered. me traveling, meeting new people. thats how it always was for me. But people tend to get rude and go too far with it. only goal was to be one of the best Peach players in N.Y. And have fun on my way up that latter.

I dont do this to myself, I get harassed by these losers, thus it takes all the fun away.And my other goal was to make the power ranking. to be good at something you need to have a good time. People dont let me. Then it gets fusrtating when you hear all these losers get on me, work to get better, then go to a tournament and then get beat bad. Then those f@gs have a reason to go on when I try to get better and have a good time. I get talked down bad for useing Peaches Up-B game with my style, and useing her upsmash. me being creative and trying to have fun I get this crap. I wish I was in some of your spots right now, you dont have to worry about this kind of stuff, and thus, you shall improve your game, for me, these f@gs make it way to hard. and the love of the game dies

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll tell you this Dark.Pch. Your better than the Peaches below tournament level. You got guts. You play your way against anyone. Your own way of taking charge and at times it works well. I'd leave these losers talk, Thats another challenge in this game, your ALWAYS gonna have a-holes to get at you and bad too. But to get them good...........own. You dont even need to beat them. Beat someone they cant. Then they know not to mess with you cause you shown them.

Looking at your history, you have a pretty sweet record in your smash career. All that you did. With that record, you should not even worry about it. remember what I said about mike G. That video he got recked. I never seen him get beat like that before. yet that Matchon corneria, he *****. 0-death in like less than 20 seconds. Now then, all you gotta worry about is you.

Now then, I think you should start over, training wise. I think you best to leave your crew behind and go place. I dont mean quit the crew, I mean be on your own and go play people you dont play often. Im sure you have friends around here that can help with that. Your not really gonna get anywhere doing the same thing over and over. Need a new breed of melee. Im sure with this you'll do fine. I think you should go to new tournaments if you can

Link226

Smash Ace
Probably brian lolz since their team is really solid >_>

and i wanted to play u my bro said ure ..... amazing... lolz .... im playin u dont not play me :(
Yea i saw u but we didnt get to play. That sucks, your bro is tec9 right? I played him at zenith? Last time i remember playing him was a while ago at a weekly. But tell him i said thanks, just trying to do my best with Link lol.

We gotta play tho man, hopefully i have enough money for next week fridays weekly. Cuz im broke now lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I'll tell you this Dark.Pch. Your better than the Peaches below tournament level. You got guts. You play your way against anyone. Your own way of taking charge and at times it works well. I'd leave these losers talk, Thats another challenge in this game, your ALWAYS gonna have a-holes to get at you and bad too. But to get them good...........own. You dont even need to beat them. Beat someone they cant. Then they know not to mess with you cause you shown them.

Looking at your history, you have a pretty sweet record in your smash career. All that you did. With that record, you should not even worry about it. remember what I said about mike G. That video he got recked. I never seen him get beat like that before. yet that Matchon corneria, he *****. 0-death in like less than 20 seconds. Now then, all you gotta worry about is you.

Now then, I think you should start over, training wise. I think you best to leave your crew behind and go place. I dont mean quit the crew, I mean be on your own and go play people you dont play often. Im sure you have friends around here that can help with that. Your not really gonna get anywhere doing the same thing over and over. Need a new breed of melee. Im sure with this you'll do fine. I think you should go to new tournaments if you can

I give up on trying to be one of the best Peach players in N.Y, making the power rankings and going pro. I cant do it. Just cant make it. I'll just play the game to have fun. I dont have what it takes. Sorry dude. but I give in, I cant do it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
DPch wat u say now and wat u post later is a bit different

you claim all you really want to do is play for fun and not care much for wat people say

but then you get upset at losing to other players that are also good or whenever people say **** to you...

if you are playing for fun y care? y does it mater if u are the best peach y does it matter if ure the 2nd best or the best no1 really cares its a title and in the end doesnt mean very much

you say people say stupid stuff to you? well of course they do i dont doubt it at all people say stupid stuff to everybody thats no reason to not have fun anymore.

listen ill b serious idc if u r good or bad i like the game. If u claim to like the game like me then play the game to your heart's content. dont post how others put u down and other nonsense cuz it happens dpch u cant jus get upset at everyone and everytime it happens. Peach didnt do amazing in tourney? that also happens players practice alot sometimes... more than others can.

anyway idc wat happened to you bro jus dont care wat others think thats it i hate it when u post all depressed it doesnt help ure crew or the NYC/NJ smashers

its jus another time where u talk about something that had happened to you. Not everyone is the best if your not one like me jus play.

If you wanna become the best than work to it realizing that problems WILL occur thats all.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
WTF? your giving up? Man, why. cause of a tournament and what people say? Dude so what, let that crap go already, its past history. you come to far to quit now. Yo somebody stop em. Any one that is good with Peach, help the dude out. be his mentor something! I cant stand to see you give up like that. its not right. You know how many Peach players you have on your back? what the deal?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DPch wat u say now and wat u post later is a bit different

you claim all you really want to do is play for fun and not care much for wat people say

but then you get upset at losing to other players that are also good or whenever people say **** to you...

if you are playing for fun y care? y does it mater if u are the best peach y does it matter if ure the 2nd best or the best no1 really cares its a title and in the end doesnt mean very much

you say people say stupid stuff to you? well of course they do i dont doubt it at all people say stupid stuff to everybody thats no reason to not have fun anymore.

listen ill b serious idc if u r good or bad i like the game. If u claim to like the game like me then play the game to your heart's content. dont post how others put u down and other nonsense cuz it happens dpch u cant jus get upset at everyone and everytime it happens. Peach didnt do amazing in tourney? that also happens players practice alot sometimes... more than others can.

anyway idc wat happened to you bro jus dont care wat others think thats it i hate it when u post all depressed it doesnt help ure crew or the NYC/NJ smashers

its jus another time where u talk about something that had happened to you. Not everyone is the best if your not one like me jus play.

If you wanna become the best than work to it realizing that problems WILL occur thats all.

And thats why im gonna end it. i'll play with my crew and friends when I m bored. Not to get better. Im done with trying to make it to the top. My goal was always to be up with the greats. Like my idol Mike G. but that ain happening. so Thats it for me. I'll focus on my TRUE dream. And thats to be one of the best animators in the country with my created character Dark Septor. I'll focus on that then some silly goal I can never get. at least with my real dream I have a chance cause I been at this since I was 6 years old.

WTF? your giving up? Man, why. cause of a tournament and what people say? Dude so what, let that crap go already, its past history. you come to far to quit now. Yo somebody stop em. Any one that is good with Peach, help the dude out. be his mentor something! I cant stand to see you give up like that. its not right. You know how many Peach players you have on your back? what the deal?
Ha ha ha! This post was funny. I'll still play. But only for a fun time and when Im bored. I have no goals anymore. I'm leaving them aside and focus on my real one. This game is nothing but a lil hobby thats not important at all

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Your personality has changed. I have NEVER seen you talk this bad before. So thats it huh?, your gonna give up on top Peach? Well this day is full of things. funny the way you talked you actually help me out big time. Remember that chat about fox? Dude, I finally Beat my friends fox. I finally beat a fox. and more than once too. and it was all thanks to you. and yet you go and pull this off. your acting like a coward. cant get what you want so you quit. ****it man this is not even right at all. Well if people like you are giving up like that, the hell that leaves me? I wont even stand a chance then since In not as good as you are. Fine Dark.Pch. Do as you will then, just remember, your still the man, wether you play for fun or go for top Peach. Let it be known

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Last post of the night for me so this can end and people can move on.

The truth Hurts eh Hikarui. Well yes I am a coward, and not all that skilled to get beat the way I did on saturday and battles before that. So what, I dont care anymore. I should have never enter advance smash in the first place. its a waste of my time and money, me giving money to these pros. last time they get my cash. they can rob the est of you but not me. I. CANT.DO. IT. I fail, the day I get as good as I want is when hell freezes over. Me, be top Peach in one your and make the power rankings?AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! what the hell was I on crack? thats impossible. the others were right all along. I cant even use a character I have been useing for lil over a year. I should not even have this problem. i think I'll go bad to useing items again. that was fun. screw advance smash, I cant make it, and I never will, Im a failure. and me thinking this time I can really get better and pull it off was the stupidest thing I have ever did in my 19 years. Now cause I said this, if you guys dont want to play with me for fun anymore or period or dont wanna be my friend, fine, I'll be alone like always and get back into my art work. Im tired of failing here. Its a sign I cant do it. so I'll take the hint and do something else. And I failed my hero, sorry mike, but I cant do it. im nothing but a coward that cries and fails every time and gets imbarrassed. I'll see you all later.......maybe. bye

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Oh no you dont, You may be a quitier but im not. Im gonna get an aim screen name and Im gonna take care of this there with you, this is not you something is wrong, something is affecting you. like your emotions have gone while. Im gonna get to the bottom of this.This crew and those Peach players that are on your side need you. and your that Zelda players hero. sorry but they way my dad rasied me, I cant just let this one go without war.

mog87

Smash Ace
dude you can play for fun and try to get better. Honestly you take things too hard...I was watching that match against vanz and really he was just out spacing and out timing you. What you gotta do is learn to adapt and not get frustrated. I mean and always finish the match I mean you are technically paying for it. Also I think changing your style a bit would help you a lot and of course like venom said learning a few other characters if not for just the sake of knowing your enemy's weaknesses.

But yea dude just chill out and pay attention to what your opponents are exploiting and youll go further. In smash simple mistakes/patterns that go unchecked can get you ***** hard and repeatedly. Anyways reevaluate your game and move forward or I guess just quit the choice is yours.

and its embarrassed with an e. but thats beside the point.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
dude you can play for fun and try to get better. Honestly you take things too hard...I was watching that match against vanz and really he was just out spacing and out timing you. What you gotta do is learn to adapt and not get frustrated. I mean and always finish the match I mean you are technically paying for it. Also I think changing your style a bit would help you a lot and of course like venom said learning a few other characters if not for just the sake of knowing your enemy's weaknesses.

But yea dude just chill out and pay attention to what your opponents are exploiting and youll go further. In smash simple mistakes/patterns that go unchecked can get you ***** hard and repeatedly. Anyways reevaluate your game and move forward or I guess just quit the choice is yours.

and its embarrassed with an e. but thats beside the point.

Hey. please tell me you friends with the guy, that you played him. He is not alway like this right. I mean I seen vids of him on his game and even when he loses the fight he does his thing. He is taking this way too hard. he is trying way too hard. maybe you can help him out. something is really wrong here. Dark.Pch is a great smasher. and my idol for what he does. he cant just give in like that. Peach alone is a tuff character to play with at a tough level. he needs help bad in his game to stay focus and improve the right way.Im sorry but I cant just give in like this at all.Just imagine the way he plays now, at mike G or mikael level. the guy would be too good. and he can do it. But he is letting comments and what people say get him so hard its crazy.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yo for once i agree with and respect ur post mr big T... i'll still **** u though. QUIT!! get at me

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Last post of the night for me so this can end and people can move on.

The truth Hurts eh Hikarui. Well yes I am a coward, and not all that skilled to get beat the way I did on saturday and battles before that. So what, I dont care anymore. I should have never enter advance smash in the first place. its a waste of my time and money, me giving money to these pros. last time they get my cash. they can rob the est of you but not me. I. CANT.DO. IT. I fail, the day I get as good as I want is when hell freezes over. Me, be top Peach in one your and make the power rankings?AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! what the hell was I on crack? thats impossible. the others were right all along. I cant even use a character I have been useing for lil over a year. I should not even have this problem. i think I'll go bad to useing items again. that was fun. screw advance smash, I cant make it, and I never will, Im a failure. and me thinking this time I can really get better and pull it off was the stupidest thing I have ever did in my 19 years. Now cause I said this, if you guys dont want to play with me for fun anymore or period or dont wanna be my friend, fine, I'll be alone like always and get back into my art work. Im tired of failing here. Its a sign I cant do it. so I'll take the hint and do something else. And I failed my hero, sorry mike, but I cant do it. im nothing but a coward that cries and fails every time and gets imbarrassed. I'll see you all later.......maybe. bye
i dont like how is this sounds. first off i wanna say u shouldn't quit because u dont think u can make it to the top. yea pro's might **** u and yea ur not one of the best but u just gotta hang in there. how do u think the pro's got to where they are? dont u think they've been gettin ***** too? pc is a perfect example. he just became one of the best in 06 when he beat ken, and he's been playung for over 6 year. 6 YEARS of playing ppl like wess and always gettin better and ur bumming out because i played alittle over one year and u still get ***** by some pros. just think about how u would do against them if it were the same time period. if u fought them back when they were just playing for a year, think of you would do against them then. i know how u feel, i know how it is to constantly lose, u feel like ur not gettin any where but if u just stick it through and if u really want it then u start to see the change. it just depends on ur attitude man. if u want it all u have to do is take it and dont give up. dont be afraid to go to a tourny and get *****. it's part of the process man.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ay yai yai. Dark..........sigh.

Leave him alone......again guys, seems something has stuck him hard again. Guess he did not take this tournament too well hmm? And what those jerks said about him in the other thread. I don't blame him too much but still. I got him to make an agreement with me, and this should end this once and for all. Someone needs to help him with his game. he can't do this alone. Hikarui's idea was good, he should like maybe go to other places or with friends he does not play alot. Until he does, I told him to not worry about the game and just do what he wants, which is his art work right now. Guess I'll be in charge again for the time being. So any ideas?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just wanted to inform that Dark is fine now, but not too happy about himself as a player. Just give him a few days. And he is still with my agreement. Someone needs to help him to the top. No way he can do it alone. So I guess false alarm? Lol. But help on the way is needed. I'll pop in every so often just to help maintain the Peace. Hee hee hee. Being on here is fun. Lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hikarui - believe me he did this for some time and actually i heard he has done it b4 i joined SWF .... who knows.....

dpch can always get better i mean no1 will NOT get better if they want to improve dpch jus takes the wrong way out thats all

mog - ure def right patterns in this game can = a KO ive done it and got hit by them and im sure many here have too

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, I think its time things are done the right way. So the better help will do its best. Some one he can see or go to for help would be great.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
thanks i definetly teamed with alukard and got tied for 5th sadly >.< yo i definetly forgot how u look like...where u the guy with the spiderman shirt?cuz that guy looked mad familiar.i think it mightve been you

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Ay yai yai. Dark..........sigh.

Leave him alone......again guys, seems something has stuck him hard again. Guess he did not take this tournament too well hmm? And what those jerks said about him in the other thread. I don't blame him too much but still. I got him to make an agreement with me, and this should end this once and for all. Someone needs to help him with his game. he can't do this alone. Hikarui's idea was good, he should like maybe go to other places or with friends he does not play alot. Until he does, I told him to not worry about the game and just do what he wants, which is his art work right now. Guess I'll be in charge again for the time being. So any ideas?
yo dead *** thats mad ****ing weird this random person takes over..2 creepy

and i already offered my help but i aint get no IM from him so i guess he doesnt want it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dead *** thats mad ****ing weird this random person takes over..2 creepy

and i already offered my help but i aint get no IM from him so i guess he doesnt want it
Lol. I guess you have not been around when I was. My name is Katrina and I'm a friend your Dark. He has help me so much in the past. So we are really good friends. and I try to hello and show support in anyway I can when he needs it. A while back something happen to him so I asked him to give me his password so I could stay in touch with the crew about the problem and take control when Dark is out of it.

Top Bottom