• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I say we start creating this Dark.Pch then. from scratch. Give me a list of whats up with the main man here. and we are gonna take care of it first. Lets get to work people. Whats the first thing we should take care of?

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
If he is ready to speak that is.

I guess we can start with match ups.

From what I know he is Good against Falcon and shiek. Whats up with Marth Fox and Falco?

Peach seems to be another on the list that is now a pain in his butt. We gotta take care of that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If he is ready to speak that is.

I guess we can start with match ups.

From what I know he is Good against Falcon and shiek. Whats up with Marth Fox and Falco?

Peach seems to be another on the list that is now a pain in his butt. We gotta take care of that.
Marth I got I get a shaky start for some reason and cant return well at all against him. Other than that i got him. Fox I got him. Falco is 50/50

Wheres my vids from zenith i wanna see how i play
Best you relax already with the vids, you forget I got recorded too. I have alot to put up and and way I record videos to my PC now is a pain. so be patient.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Of course we are friends. And its wierd that your not the only person that sees me as a hero......

Im only saying that Im not ready for tournaments. So I'm laying low on them for a while. I dont want to get that same feeling I got when I lost. when Im ready, I'll start again

Dude, you know how long I have been playing Peach? Pretty much since I first met you in nintendo world.a few months back I JUST started playing with others, before that, it was always Peach. Peach is not the problem dude. Its me in general. When I touch another character, they feel wierd as hell. I dont think you would understand what I mean. I try playing with others and stuck with them for a long time. Remember when I started with roy? he is complete crap, I cant use him, so I quit, and he was my third best. My Zelda is just horrible now. I cant us her and she was my secondary for half a year. I was playing falcon for a while. I drop him. I cant tech good and since he is a fast faller, I always hit the wall or floor and just get the **** comboed out of me. I was playing fox for about a month, same thing as falcon. I tried Marth, I get beat kinda easy with marth. I had him for about the same time period as Fox.

If Im not mistaken, does bum and wes not play DK and Samus in tournaments? I think so from what I seen and heard. If they can beast useing one character at tournaments and own. Im sure I can as well with Peach. Also, Hax uses only Falcon, and look at the kid. he got second at Zenith. its not the characters dude. In me in general.

So ether way cause I would always play Peach since we first met, its like some disability that I cant use others. they feel so wierd. Thats the only reason I was only able to use Zelda. But she is horrible now. so If I really want to stand a chance, Peach all the way or game over. Im the problem, and I NOW am out of idea and have no clue what so ever on how to fix it.
sounds to me like u need to play with jump cancel characters,like mew2 or ness.

mog87

Smash Ace
lol m2 and ness are really hard to use and they suck...Id say Sheik pretty easy input/output ration like peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
sounds to me like u need to play with jump cancel characters,like mew2 or ness.
I dont Dare touch mewtwo. And I cant function with ness's range

lol m2 and ness are really hard to use and they suck...Id say Sheik pretty easy input/output ration like peach.
I Never really tried shiek like that. And I dont really like useing her anyway.

How who shiek help my Peach game improve anyway.

Im willing to play if people want to day. Sooner you tell me the better

mog87

Smash Ace

[/QUOTE]

Lol, I have no idea what you mean?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Lol, I have no idea what you mean?[/QUOTE]

typo sorry

How WOULD shiek help my Peach improve?

Link226

Smash Ace
thanks i definetly teamed with alukard and got tied for 5th sadly >.< yo i definetly forgot how u look like...where u the guy with the spiderman shirt?cuz that guy looked mad familiar.i think it mightve been you
Yea i had the spiderman shirt. I glasses on! Hence the 4eyez. But yea next weeks weekly is on, Link is gonna own.

P.S Jash we got 17th!!!! OD because i was expecting us to get like in 25th place or something. Freaking link man, he owns.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Imperial Era Updates on the first page have been done.

New section had ben added. "Imperial Era tournament performance"

Jumpman, I took you off the crew battle list. You have to get better and learn what we are trying to tell you to do and get off these habits. Once you improve with what the others teach you thing you be in crew fights again. then then you gotta get to practice.

Doc ranked to top elite in Imperial Era.

that is all

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Ok so let me get this straight Dark.Pch. You feel like you cant finish your goal as top Peach in N.Y. Think you suck. Let peoples words get to you. Let one 4-stock end you in your head.............AND YOU GET 9TH AT THE ZENITH!?!?

What kind of mindgame are you pulling here? I knew you were the man. too good. Nice going Dark.Pch. We gotta work on those problems of yours. if you got 9th, imagine next time when these problems are no more. Good **** man

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark i came in 17th place too :( Oh well

But who's going to the weekly this friday? Hopefully i can go, if not next week friday is a must.
Sorry, I forgot you entered. I added you now

Ok so let me get this straight Dark.Pch. You feel like you cant finish your goal as top Peach in N.Y. Think you suck. Let peoples words get to you. Let one 4-stock end you in your head.............AND YOU GET 9TH AT THE ZENITH!?!?

What kind of mindgame are you pulling here? I knew you were the man. too good. Nice going Dark.Pch. We gotta work on those problems of yours. if you got 9th, imagine next time when these problems are no more. Good **** man
Heh. Thank you

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll say one thing, alot of bull crap happen at that tournament. So i would not be shocked if things did go wrong

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know how far in the future you're posting from, but here in the present Zenith ended about three days ago.

0!L

Smash Cadet
speeking of cocoons... i think i seriously need to go into one myself and evolve my skills a little. lol drk pch u still have my game, but its ok cus i've had my friends game for a while now.

someone come over my house i''ve been in a very.... stay and home and stagnate, kind of mood lately

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why not just come here like you use too? Im paying my net bill, so I'll be broke for a while.

In other news, I found out something about Peach a few mins ago from a thread I read. Im suppose to use Peach defensive. Like the way a camping fox plays. Kinda makes sense since she can be comboed pretty bad. So this whole time I have been useing her wrong. I see.

Only thing is. my defense game sucks. I think I do terrible if I play like that. So im confused at the moment.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Why not just come here like you use too? Im paying my net bill, so I'll be broke for a while.

In other news, I found out something about Peach a few mins ago from a thread I read. Im suppose to use Peach defensive. Like the way a camping fox plays. Kinda makes sense since she can be comboed pretty bad. So this whole time I have been useing her wrong. I see.

Only thing is. my defense game sucks. I think I do terrible if I play like that. So im confused at the moment.
I will prove 2 u that I am worth to be in a real crew battle. I've practiced really hard for this shot on the title. that my rant for 2night good night.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright then. Lets see what you really got with no pressure on the line and just a straight up fight. Im not giving you any breaks this time. No baiting upsmashes or up-B tricks of mine. This is a straight up brawl. In any case, I wont play you like your use too. Its all new for you. So this time you cant rely on what your use too. its all pure skills from you.Lets see if you can really beat me now. Next time we play show me what you got.

Top Bottom