• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Old I.E member list 10
me, dark, Venom, suvern, boywonder, hoyo, vash, arthur, shack, josh,

New I.E member list 13
me, dark, taka, hoyo, ninjalink, jash, jumpman, oil, shinagami, 4eyez, Vash, YRB, Mop?
Now round it to the ones we see in crew battles

Dark, Jash, Ninjalink, taka, hoyo
basically we have crew battle members tournament team members and tournament single players and some are just in I.E because they play with us but not tournament ready yet but not many members has really joined only 3 more from the previous roster

The other members Muse, ELP, etc. are a supporting crew i am not sure if we joined together yet. Also ethan is a brawl crew member. so now think which crew members do you usually see in tournys of course me

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Old I.E member list 10

New I.E member list 11
me, dark, taka, hoyo, ninjalink, jash, jumpman, oil, shinagami, 4eyez, Vash Now round it to the ones we see in crew battles

basically we have crew battle members tournament team members and tournament single players and some are just in I.E because they play with us but not tournament ready yet but not many members has really joined only 1 more from the previous roster
My logic makes sense

Tourney IE members = IE crew battle members (unless ure short people)

it would make sense to have the more active members play in crew battles than the unactive ones unless ure messin around or doin like a split IE vs IE crew battle O_O

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Old I.E member list 10

New I.E member list 13
me, dark, taka, hoyo, ninjalink, jash, jumpman, oil, shinagami, 4eyez, Vash, YRB, Mop?
Now round it to the ones we see in crew battles

basically we have crew battle members tournament team members and tournament single players and some are just in I.E because they play with us but not tournament ready yet but not many members has really joined only 3 more from the previous roster

The other members Muse, ELP, etc. are a supporting crew i am not sure if we joined together yet. Also ethan is a brawl crew member. so now think which crew members do you usually see in tournys of course me
What tournament team members are you talking about? First off no one here really plays teams. I would but i dont even have an official partner so cant do that

only people here who do singles is me, Jash and NL. (from what I know of )4eyz is good, same with Silvi and her bro, he has a good fox, better than D101. Jumpman and YRB need more work. Silvi is im proving from last I saw her, she keeps this up and her Yoshi will be up there.

For crew battles the main People I would send out is Me, Jash NL and hoyo. This tam is a must. but if its 5-5 or more, I can add more. But this is the average team that can rep I.E when the time is needed.

Best players in the crew I say as of now is me and Jash. If we fight we go at it. But he pulls more wins off than me. But we go back in fourth. and we score High at tournaments and weeklies. I get around 9th at weeklies, last one I was in I got 9th. ELP is gonna have a tough time for she needs to get use to playing again when her cast comes off. Muse is good and does go to tournies when he can. Taka Has a good doc and does good in crew battles.I 'll just say people need to learn thier match ups with thier character. Like for me, I can fight foxes well now, not much trouble there, I fight him like falcons. and if they camp, I have a way to deal with it. common sense really. Characters i gotta work on now is shiek and Falco. I hardly fight them, and at the KF tourny, I was having was to much trouble fighting them.Marth and fox I know how to fight. I need to learn Falco and shiek more and I'll say Im set for tournaments all the way. This is what others should go for as well.

Everyone here needs to learn what thier character needs to learn in match ups and over all skills and techs with them. But those 2 together with brains and your set to go.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm really getting tired of this ****..........

Thanks dark. I feel more like **** now.
What the hell are you getting at? Now what I do?

Now Im some bad person............again? first with Jumpman and now this.....Man w/e, I had about enough of getting flamed. I'll just distance myself from all of this then. You guys go and train or play without me, I'll go else where cause I trully had enough of this crap. I'll see you guys in a few days. Doc you call the shots around here, I need some time away from this, I'll go to places I was invited to and such by my other smash friends for practice. Now if anything happens while im gone, I cant get flamed or be a bad guy. I'm going solo for a week. If any crew battles or such come up, I dont even want a part of it while I'm gone. You guys deal with it yourself. Im not needed around here with all this crap going on. Now you can feel like ****. Cause Bad Dark.Pch just made you feel like it. Hvae fun for a week without a Peach. Im out here.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Duke Nukem - I have balls of steel

anyway I.E freshen up and get as much TRAINING as yah can get because from zenith yah scared me that fox killed all of yah and we don`t want to see that happen again do we.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Ya'll do know I have been slowly breaking my rolling habit.... Ya gotta watch me fight more recent matches now.... Anyway I'm not at the same catagory as Yrb because he doesn't train anymore, and I can beat "mop?", Shinigaming is one I really need to play more I got rusty fighting fox again. Doc u need to come to my school we can play smash too! I'm not weak u guys ....O.o Mario for the win and that is my rant for today O.o

Doc.

Smash Ace
Jump no one said your weak your fighting skills against other characters is weak you may do awsome against certain characters and horrible against others we want that horrible to turn into a good or a bad

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ya'll do know I have been slowly breaking my rolling habit.... Ya gotta watch me fight more recent matches now.... Anyway I'm not at the same catagory as Yrb because he doesn't train anymore, and I can beat "mop?", Shinigaming is one I really need to play more I got rusty fighting fox again. Doc u need to come to my school we can play smash too! I'm not weak u guys ....O.o Mario for the win and that is my rant for today O.o
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Fox main too :chuckle:

and if i catch any habits i will try my best to wreck u cuz of it :chuckle:

EDIT: u guys all lost to a fox at zenith????

jumpman needs to play me >_>

doc talks as if u guys have crew battles like its a weekly

Doc.

Smash Ace
I talk like if i play smash with them everyday which will never be true because i only play once a year =P

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
About the crew battle placements. IT should be according to what crew we're facing. Even though its usually the same characters (high tiers) but it should be considered.

Jash

Smash Lord
Why isn't 4eyez mentioned in this ****? Do you have any idea how good he is? Take him for granted and we shall continue losing crew battles as always. 4eyez is like the best person in this crew, if not the second best...or maybe 3rd but no lower. I hate how you guys take him for granted like hes some noob, hes not a noob, he would **** you in a heartbeat. So i suggest putting him in crew battles and mentioning him more because the guy is really good and can be our ticket to victory...*something were definitely not use to*.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Wow, seems alot is going on in here. Dark Takes a week off and decides to be a lone smasher and train without the crew for w/e reason thats going on. Too many in this crew it seems and now something about 4eyz.

I'll throw my opinon in this since we seem to have debates. For crew battles I say just use the best players you guys have. I say Dark.Pch, Ninjalink, Hoyo and Jash. 4eyz seems good so you guys can throw him in. the rest would have to train up cause it seems like a waste of time having people in a crew who cant do much as in skills. So those players just need to sit back and get to training to catch up to the top elites. for crew battles Dark.Pch is already a must. He is Peach and a good one at that. and Peach is a high tier and does lots of Justice when played right. Also he got 9th in a big tournament so you know when he is in, you already know your in good shape for doing damage. Fox and Marth are also good for crew battles. Im not sure how hoyo does in crew battles but Marths on their game can do damage. So right there you already have 2 high teirs that can just ****. How is shinigami666? maybe he is good enough fo crew fights? I never seen him fight so I dont know.

Crew battles leave it to the top players. People who are not ready can hold the crew back in crew fights. That is not good.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I was pumped for the Smashacre this Saturday.

Then my parents decide to go camping.

Life doesn't want me to go to tournaments :(

Teczero i still need to play you :p

Though things will become infinitely simpler when I finally get a drivers liscence on New Years Eve ^^

But by that time melee dies and brawl may have taken over which sucks :ohwell:

/random rant.

Jash and NinjaLink are too good. I want to play everyone again :(

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Why isn't 4eyez mentioned in this ****? Do you have any idea how good he is? Take him for granted and we shall continue losing crew battles as always. 4eyez is like the best person in this crew, if not the second best...or maybe 3rd but no lower. I hate how you guys take him for granted like hes some noob, hes not a noob, he would **** you in a heartbeat. So i suggest putting him in crew battles and mentioning him more because the guy is really good and can be our ticket to victory...*something were definitely not use to*.
Thats what i meant. Our 5th person for crew battles. Even for 4 on 4. Rotate. But what do i kno? I'm just a Rarth.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Why not you guys decided before hand who will be in crew battles. It would make it much easier. If your going for the win, just use the best, I dont think its that hard now is it?

Doc.

Smash Ace
Well since i just finish playing vash and jeff they have gotten alot better
Vash's Pikachu is so deadly and cheap like a fox
Jeff's Samus is annoying as hell to fight in teams but they both have gotten alot better than me

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Lol. MM your own crew members? Is that even smash legal?

And we all Know Dark is MVP of Imperial Era:laugh:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
....Sigh...w/e.....this is a crew not who is the best. We work together not work for another. It seems some are forgetting that. So stop all this arguing. Its sickening to hear one person is better than everyone constantly over and over. Even if it was about me, still dont wanna hear it. I Dont have to worry my name here cause no one cares 2 ****s about me. So can we stop all of this? Gonna make my bday more frustrating than it usually is.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
....Sigh...w/e.....this is a crew not who is the best. We work together not work for another. It seems some are forgetting that. So stop all this arguing. Its sickening to hear one person is better than everyone constantly over and over. Even if it was about me, still dont wanna hear it. I Dont have to worry my name here cause no one cares 2 ****s about me. So can we stop all of this? Gonna make my bday more frustrating than it usually is.
What bit you in the butt? The heck is wrong with you. I dont even recall anyone saying something bad about you. And you go saying no one cares. Why? cause no one said your name? So what, does it even matter? its nothing but a debate going on here. chill out.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
And you not saying anything about it gives you the right to rant cause your name does not come up? I dont think Im buying that one. For one you hardly post on here. and once in a while you post your opinion. I dont even think you have the right to make anyone feel bad on your behalf.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
And you not saying anything about it gives you the right to rant cause your name does not come up? I dont think Im buying that one. For one you hardly post on here. and once in a while you post your opinion. I dont even think you have the right to make anyone feel bad on your behalf.
I'm not tryin to make anyone feel bad. I dont post much cause my opinion is rarely accounted for. Since me talking is a problem, I wont post.

Link226

Smash Ace
QUITLIFETEEZY CUZ

jash and (when 4eyez get in crew battles) are mvp both of them are super good i beat him with roy but couldnt beat him with my main U_U his link is mad KILLLLLLLAFORNIAAAA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ld4jb9Z9OYA
I'll give you a better match next time venom!

Yo but seriously no more arguing guys, we gotta smash on other crews faces, w2z hopefully next week if my girl doesn't wanna chill and stuff. I just wanna play Foxes son, cause i know i can beat them, i just gotta find a better strategy against them. Especially the shiny ones lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Gone for a lil over 24 hours and already it gets nasty in here. And this is the reason I needed to go solo for a week. So I cant be seemed as the bad person. I do see what goes on in here even if I dont post and is out for a while. Now Im gonna set a few things straight to you all so this crap can end. Tired of being nice when it gets no where and i get flamed. Lets see how you'll like me now.

NL- You hardly post opinions. If you do post it be a joke, a comment about something or something random. I see your post. So dont go pulling that one off. No one forces you not to post. You dont post alot cause YOU choose not to post. Dont blame it on others not paying no mind, cause I can look up all your post And have people responding to it, from back then till now. So w/e dont post. nothing new changes from that. And cut the "****" crap already. It Already pissed me off when you said I made you feel like that in my post. I dare you to explain to me with a good reason how I did that when I freaking mention you unless you cant read. Dont have a good reason, then quit it. or just do what you always do if you feel the need to continue and dont post. I have no clue what in blue hell has gotten into you. Like if everyone hates you. Let this be known though. If people did, You see it first hand and hard too. So enough already!

Doc- There is no upcomming crew battles, and if so, I will not be apart of them. Geez, some leader you are. You suck at leader.......

As for crew battles i dont think this crew is ready for them at all. People like Jumpman who want in need to improve. There for the crew is not at full force for in crew battles that are serious, the top players are called for. Now lets see what kind of crew you guys really are. When Im back And crew battles take place or we are challenged, Im replaceing myself with jumpman. He thinks he can handle it? Ok then, lets see just how well he can without me leading. Now your forced to work as a team. consider this a test. This will show how this crew really works and how good you guys are as a team. Jumpman is not ready, yet he still wants to fight. so consider this a handicap. now depending on what crew your playing you have to make the right choices for yourself and jumpman since he is not as skilled as the other players in the fight. In these crew battles, you choose from the list and you ALL decided who you guys should use. only way i'll be in it is if there is a best 2 out of three. I would jump in second round or if you guys win a round.. Other than this, I'll be watching from the side lines. Im sure you can handle it. Seems jumpman is improving from what I read here so help him out more and you'll do fine. I dont want apart if it since he says he wants in. Therefor its up to him now, not me.

That list is for the top players for crew battles. and depending on who is there or what crew we fight, thats who I choose from. But seems I get flamed for it so You guys deal with it based on the list

Now this lil fight is over. from what I know, there is no upcomming crew battles that I have heard about. so you guys dont even need to worry about things like that. If one is issued, I'll let you guys know. As for me, im on my Special type of work improving with Peach as well as other things. now back to what I was doing.

Doc, start something random like you always do to end this. Instead of this lil fight, you all should be working and be worried about yourselfs as in improving. dont you think we be a strong crew if everyone one was on top level? not just 1/4 of the crew. think about that and get to getting better. then the team can work beastly and finally start owning in crew fights. cause i really get tired of having to save peoples azzes in crew battles or someone is need of saving and we cant catch up.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Hmmmm well Jumpman needs to see some awsome mario combo's so he can try them out
Also emotions are no longer aloud on this thread since it's the reason why everyone gets deppressed if you have an opinion talk to me about it im the Leader and il see what i can do so to summerize this

1. No more emotions in your comments EX: NL comment to how he feels he sucks or Dark.Pch storys because its annoying when yah post stupid comments like that all because one person said something stupid or is trying to help you

2.Opinions will be discussed with Me or Dark no other when regarding important smash issues or question unless another member knows a solution speak and i will listen

Top Bottom