• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Like seriouly i been thinking while i was waiting for my vids how can a match before mine and after mine be uploaded first lies dark you never was going to put my matches up >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cause im Dark.Pch, its what I do. Got a problem? Ether way I had alot of vids so I wanted to get mines out the way. and your wrong. My vids were first. then yours. I fought a shiek than easy, then you came in.

And I told you, the way my PC is now, its hard to record and its a pain. and people on youtube cry about the quality. if you want, ask NL if he can do it for you. and if so, I'll give him the tape. I think he has it with those matches, I'll have to check.

And even when I'm not in this crew im still helping you people. Your so lucky im a nice guy. I found a sheik player, 16 years old, queens and mains sheik. Im gonna test him out on Sunday. he may bring one friend with him. If he is on my level, I'll send him over to you doc and you see if you want him in here. I'll record him. and if his friend is good, I'll get him too.
If they are not on that level, i'll be spending my own time playing with these boys and helping them. Im gonna do what I did to Jash and NL when I first met them. soon they should get up there.

And first2bomb wants in on I.E as well. He wanted me to go there so I can test him. Though Im not in here anymore, I can still see what he got. and I think NL is gonna be there so he can play him. he is a Falco. He is quite good. Just cant handle certain match ups. and Peach is his worst one. I dont blame him though. Peach counters Falco if done right.

If you guys start putting in some work here, I'll join you again. But I have to see it. not do it for a week then get all lazy and dont speak up when I say so in here. that is kinda annoying when im trying to help you all.

Thats it for now. dont get sloppy on this crew while Im out doc. You maybe be able to keep up with me but I'm always one step ahead of you.;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can only have 4 people over here. I have that sheik kid and his friend from queens, and I have shin that said he would show up so I can finally get videos of him. I only have room for one more. but it all depends.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Here's an example of something I made: s7.invisionfree.com/Omneox_Of_Smash

Notice the "c(c for chat)box". And the Britney thing - I'm removing it now.

Mop?

Smash Rookie
ahh a website ~ sounds good I though there was one in the making though? Well all in all sounds good to me..ehh I hope everyone does well in the weekly >=D .....which you guys are probably at right now but yea.. ha I needs to keep track of this thread but Dark thanks for the offer of Peach training I wouldnt mind it at all =D I started using her cause shes floaty ~ Its fun to float around ^.^; Glad to see that the crew is still on track but its sad we lost two T_____T well..yes training times = good I kind of wish I can make it to at least one..just one...hmm maybe after midterms? My workload will be a little lighter by then hopefully..Just as long as I keep track of these meetings Ill try to make one at least lol And at least I fight Hoyo in between classes so Im not that rusty I hope.....his marth is soo fun to fight >=3 okii!! I go back to work.... =________=

Jash

Smash Lord
Mop? Posted?? Rare moments occur when im not around. Good stuff today even though....i dun know what any of you did. Dark.Pch never wants to MM me, i feel so depressed.:( MM me Dark, stop being scuuured.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Mop? Posted?? Rare moments occur when im not around. Good stuff today even though....i dun know what any of you did. Dark.Pch never wants to MM me, i feel so depressed.:( MM me Dark, stop being scuuured.
Why the heck you wanna money match me so bad. You have others. You wanna MM a Peach? go fight vanz's Peach. And I dont care if you think Im suurrrd or not. I had a very hard day of fighting.

In other news. Good to see your up and a-go Mop?. At least you can play with hoyo and pwn him. to good. ^________^.

Well first time at this weeklie I made it to the finals. it was me Vs Vanz. But I cant fight Peach at all. Im not good in dittos, so he won all the matches. Something told me to just spit the cash. But I still wanted to keep fighting knowing I cant fight Peach. I was nervous since I sat down and everybody started looking at the match. I have never been in a spot like that before in my life when it came to money in a tourny. I tried though.but failed. Maybe one day I'll learn to fight her... until them she owns me.my own character..-_______- ' Well least I got something out of it and got second. I was shakeing. too nervous -_____- ' Well see what happens next time

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Awwwww.....you'll eventually beat him! Go Dark!

And in Brawl, it's been confirmed - Peach has her Daisy costume! AND HAVE YOU SEEN HER FS?!

About the site...?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Awwwww.....you'll eventually beat him! Go Dark!

And in Brawl, it's been confirmed - Peach has her Daisy costume! AND HAVE YOU SEEN HER FS?!

About the site...?

Oh when will I ever beat my own character. I think she is my worst match up. Like WTF? One of my weaknesses. I hate fighting Mushroon kingdom characters if Im one of them. its a pain. And Peach is the worst. Luigi follows. then doc, Mario, bowser last.

Yea I seen her FS. too good.

Get everyones else opinion on the site. though some of these losers dont speak up even when they see a post on something being asked to the crew.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If any of you I.E guys read this post before leaving your house, Im brining my VCR this this. We are so recoding. I.E style baby.

NL, we are so doing team "Royal treatment" in teams. its too fun. Who chain grabs in a team fight????????? XD!!!!

Do this I.E style. let it be known.

ok bed now -______- '

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch is the best Peach and the greatest period. Too good. That is all :)

Ermm......Thank you?

Geez this crew is dead or something? No one posted in here or Nada. Seems without me around here, this crew aint gonna get far. You guys need to shape up. I left cause of this reason. But if thats what you guys want then fine. I dont want to be somewhere where people dont feel like helping or giving it a try on thier free time. dont even work as a team. (this does not include Silvi and her bro)

I wish it could be they way it was in Jan. We were a team, and won our first crew battle as one. It was fun. Good times. now it seems to be gone. I like to help but I cant help people who dont even put the effort in. Get to work and then I'll return to this team, if not, then I'll stay as I am now which is a solo player. and this crew will be done.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
wow i havent posted in smashboards for over 2 months. but im posting now to say:

cris thats a very lovely sig.

that is all.

good day all.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm taking charge. no more childs play

Alright. Im now gonna be strict here. Getting into this crew and I'm setting down the stuff. here. If your inactive and dont play alot or even try, your out. same as make it to some tournaments. I already kicked a series of people out of here. A crew is one that works to help out as a team, not have one person do it all. If you want back in, your gonna have to go through a test. If you dont like it, then your not in this crew. This crew is like the worst in N.Y. i'm gonna change that one way, or another, let it be know.

Mop? and Shin, I'll need to talk to you guys and see if your able to play here and then and make it to some tournaments. twice a month would be good. One would be ok and to make up for the other, practice at the school or my house on sundays. choose ether and your good for I.E So ya, let me know whats up.

Doc, whats up with Vash? he does not show up here or at weeklies. if he cant show to tournaments, I'm taking him out the list. he has to put worjk in here. you training him is fine. but he also needs to work with the crew like he was doing in the spring. and make it to tournaments. its only ten bucks to enter anything. or he can just pay to play. if he cant do these things, he is out of this crew. I'm not gonna have people in here that cant/ wont do much.

Amber, muse and Lerroy, i'll check with them in 2 weeks or so when I go to N.J Her arm cast comes off this week or next week for sure. so I'll be up there alot. if they are able to play alot (even if its not in N.Y) then they are good.

Any objections? If not then its a done deal. I'll show everyone what I.E is really all about and why I'm called Dark.Pch. Believe that ****. no more mister nice guy

Doc.

Smash Ace
Wow a few days without internet can kill a person
i missed the opening omg not having internet really hurts a guy >=[E 3]

Doc.

Smash Ace
well vash he's trying to get out of highschool so he comes to my house or jeff's to train so don't worry im taking care of him and ill bring him to the next tourny

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, shin said after this semester is done, he will be able to make it to the weeklies. but he is able to come here to play. so he is in good hands.

also I have a player coming here 2morrow. I'll be testing him the test is strict so it will so if he is able to keep up. me and shinigami will be testing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Word. that sig is sex :o

alright I haver Cosa (the person who is trying out for I.E) Shinigami and Ph.D coming here. So cosa is gonna be tested and we'll see what happens after. I'll let you know if he made it or not

Top Bottom