• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Roar with vigor My imperialists !!! Roar and triumph and look lurks in the hearts of men!!!

Ey! Enough with post like this and pay attention to whats going on in here! the crew battle has been talked about here and both NL and shin responded to whats going on. I added you into it fool. and yet you cant even tell me what day your free. I have the right mind to just take you out of it. If you can say so, if you cant say so. stop posting nonsense and pay attention!

I'm out of I.E duty and working on finding new players for the crew and other stuff I do for the crew for a week. I have something personal to deal with and I for one am not in a happy spirit. And enough with useless post and start doing things crew wise. for one Jumpman is still the same as before. I beat him too easy. I gave him 2 4 stocks and the rest were three at the I.E base. so instead if joking around, you should be getting to work when you have free time. If you have time to post like this, then I'm sure you have time to look in the mario section and read the stickies there and learn from them. as well as videos. Start shaping up. I sad I would not be mister nice guy anymore and I mean it. your too easy for me to read I dont even but up a struggle. You said you wanted to prove something to me right. so lets see it. cause so far I seen nothing.

And Doc, You might as well send Vash sometime soon. I might just use him for this crew battle.

D1

Banned via Administration
Just a lil teeny question...when I played you in L.I. ...was I really THAT spammy/campy/gay?

V_v <-sadness.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just a lil teeny question...when I played you in L.I. ...was I really THAT spammy/campy/gay?

V_v <-sadness.
Lets just say it went to a point where I realized as a Peach main I cant handle high/top tiers. And the wins I get on them seem like like. I cant handle them. and I dont have any other characters I can use to deal with them. for one sheik does not work. so i'm in big trouble here and it seems I hit a road I cant get around. and High/top tiers is all I see in tournaments. so imagine. im ****ed -_____- '

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you cant complain about top tiers using peach lmao, she is definetly not mid
I said me, Dark.Pch, has a hard time and to a point where as of now, I cant fight them. No one is complaining maybe I'll learn it someday but now, I'm ****ed at tournaments.

Play Peach, Fight a good Fox, falco Marth and sheik. then I want you to come back to me and tell me that it was an easy task to get your win. There is a Reason Peach players counter pick against them. its not easy. Cort and vidjo from what I herd switch up. Learn about character match ups before you go thinking its a cake walk.

Next time you see me MM me. Your Peach Vs my Sheik. $10. Lets see how much of a hot shot you are since I dont know what I am talking about.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Peach is also really up there. When I go to tournaments I dread fighting against Peach just like you dread fighting against Fox/Marth/Falco/Sheiks. So basically the point is that everyone hates certain characters. I've become a lot better at beating Marths/Falcos/Sheiks, but Fox is always a problem because he's so broken. Basically Peach also gives me a problem because guess what... she is up there too. Don't exclude Peach from the gayness just because you play her. Although I'd say it takes more skill to use Peach than it does the others, definitely. But that doesn't change the fact that she's a closet case.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Although I'd say it takes more skill to use Peach than it does the others, definitely..
My point there for cased close. I know Peach can do as much damage as the other ones. But its not as easy as they can do it and its a tuff one. Peach at tournament level is a hard one. and to win with her is ever harder. and I'm not on that kind of level yet, thats all I'm saying, thus as of now Im ****ed.

0!L

Smash Cadet
havn't posted here in a while, was wondering what u guys think of brawl now they its confirmed there will be no wavedashing or L canceling...

well no L canceling as we know it...

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
I said me, Dark.Pch, has a hard time and to a point where as of now, I cant fight them. No one is complaining maybe I'll learn it someday but now, I'm ****ed at tournaments.

Play Peach, Fight a good Fox, falco Marth and sheik. then I want you to come back to me and tell me that it was an easy task to get your win. There is a Reason Peach players counter pick against them. its not easy. Cort and vidjo from what I herd switch up. Learn about character match ups before you go thinking its a cake walk.

Next time you see me MM me. Your Peach Vs my Sheik. $10. Lets see how much of a hot shot you are since I dont know what I am talking about.
i just might do that :D but to be safe i would want to make it $5. But in other news, you have been playing smash for a while now and to think that your peach still cant compete with local foxs and falcos is just pathetic. You need to stop riding your crew members ***** and get your own *** up there.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
No offense but you are definitely overrating peach's difficulty.

Yeah shes easier than fox n friends but its still easier than pretty much every other character and she has a much easier time dealing with gay **** than other characters especially since it can be **** hard to approach peach with that dsmash and ****.

Doc.

Smash Ace
i just might do that :D but to be safe i would want to make it $5. But in other news, you have been playing smash for a while now and to think that your peach still cant compete with local foxs and falcos is just pathetic. You need to stop riding your crew members ***** and get your own *** up there.
Its the opposite for him we hardly get a chance to play dark but we try and he does get up thier on his own =) thats why he helps us

Doc.

Smash Ace
And we don't lose to local fox and falco its the ones that stick out better than the others that are giving us trouble

Link226

Smash Ace
You'll still get your *** kicked. You obviously did not read how Peach is in brawl now. To a Point where she does not need it. So dont even think your off easy.

Your not the only one who is ticked. I freaking had it with these gay azz high/top tiers. Thats all I fought yesterday and hardly beat them over in long island. I was about to give up Peach fighting Marth and space animals. **** is too annoying, just like a camping Y.link. well now Im ticked off. This **** ends today. I'm gonna beat the **** out of all those f@gs. let them be cheap and ****. let them run and spam their azzes off cause they are afraid to get near me. I'm putting an end to this. One way or another, this bull will not be happening. Thats all I see and its freaking becoming a pain. well now I'm gonna return the damm favor. Play time is freaking over!! Now i'm mad and wont be so nice anymore. I'll so you the reason people really cry and john when they fight Peach and act like cowards. and I dont care if people get pissed. If they dont like it dont play me, they tested my patients. now I'm gonna return the favor, this **** ends now!! let that **** be known!!
:laugh: Her dsmash sucks so i dont think shes gonna be that much of a *****

What she still has FC? That better not be the only reason why shes so good now, cuz I feel pretty freaking safe right about now.

I really wanna know what you know about Peach since you know so much. I bet all peaches in the world are cowarding and suffering knowing that dsmash got nerfed lol

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Ey! Enough with post like this and pay attention to whats going on in here! the crew battle has been talked about here and both NL and shin responded to whats going on. I added you into it fool. and yet you cant even tell me what day your free. I have the right mind to just take you out of it. If you can say so, if you cant say so. stop posting nonsense and pay attention!

I'm out of I.E duty and working on finding new players for the crew and other stuff I do for the crew for a week. I have something personal to deal with and I for one am not in a happy spirit. And enough with useless post and start doing things crew wise. for one Jumpman is still the same as before. I beat him too easy. I gave him 2 4 stocks and the rest were three at the I.E base. so instead if joking around, you should be getting to work when you have free time. If you have time to post like this, then I'm sure you have time to look in the mario section and read the stickies there and learn from them. as well as videos. Start shaping up. I sad I would not be mister nice guy anymore and I mean it. your too easy for me to read I dont even but up a struggle. You said you wanted to prove something to me right. so lets see it. cause so far I seen nothing.

And Doc, You might as well send Vash sometime soon. I might just use him for this crew battle.
U fail to realize I have mad work to do with school::sigh:: And I have been working hard in spite that. I got better against fast fallers now. Falcon, fox, and falco have become easier for me. It's still peach and and Marth I'm working with now. Son you act like i don't look at the Mario boards. I've always have. Anyway when I feel like i'm in a funny mood and will continue to do so lol. Cause I'm too cheerful all the time^_^ Ofcourse u would think I haven't but REALLY talk to hoyo if i've change or not before assuming after a few matches i played u. >_^ Also WHAT's GOOD NI66A?!O_o lol I just wanted to say that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You really need to get you false info out of here, you have no idea what I do/ fight and dont do/ fight. First off. the average fox and falcos I can beat. Fox and falcos that know that the hell they are doing are a different story. Ryan and D1 are the 2 that know what the hell they are doing and are on point. and thats the kind of space animals Im not use to yet. for I have never dealt with one or play them alot for that matter. Tech0 was one of the first with his Fox and marth that knew what he was doing. so of course I got reck. And you got some nerve to call that pathetic. I'd watch what you say. I'm not in a happy spirit. and in cause you have not notice I hardly play high tiers. Look on youtube and see how many High tiers I fight compared to the others. thats why when I was playing ryan in Peach dittos, I rememberd that and told him to go falco, cause I need to get use to fight him. I hardly play space animals or sheik. Marth is even I have my matches at times and other times I just lose. and the hell you mean stop riding my crew members. Its a crew fool, we help each other out. If that was the case I not be in one. I dont leave my members behind. I dont know how you did it with yours but here is different.

And FYI. i do work on my damm self when I have the chance. I go to places to smash and such without my crew. I went to long island alone. and I'm going to a tournament in CT alone. Learn to ask what one does before you dare open your mouth and assume bullcrap.

No offense but you are definitely overrating peach's difficulty.

Yeah shes easier than fox n friends but its still easier than pretty much every other character and she has a much easier time dealing with gay **** than other characters especially since it can be **** hard to approach peach with that dsmash and ****.
You got me wrong. I know all of that. dont think I dont see it from the other side, cause I do. Thats why my idol is mike G. Beats the **** out of everyone character I seen him fight. he knows what the match up is, how hard it is, and what to do to come out on top no matter who you are.

I'm just stating I am not at a level where I can like go even with these characters. its way to hard for me. and ifI dont know what Im doing or how to handle the fight, that leads me in big trouble like what happen saturday. Its gonna take sometime before I get this down pack. I have far to many bad habits to deal with. DI is the biggest problem of them all.

:laugh: Her dsmash sucks so i dont think shes gonna be that much of a *****

What she still has FC? That better not be the only reason why shes so good now, cuz I feel pretty freaking safe right about now.

I really wanna know what you know about Peach since you know so much. I bet all peaches in the world are cowarding and suffering knowing that dsmash got nerfed lol
the only person who is cowarding is you. You obviously have no idea do you? maybe if you read around the boards more you would know. And just to throw this in there.....in brawl she is still high tier...with a nerfed Dsmash. Go find out why.

U fail to realize I have mad work to do with school::sigh:: And I have been working hard in spite that. I got better against fast fallers now. Falcon, fox, and falco have become easier for me. It's still peach and and Marth I'm working with now. Son you act like i don't look at the Mario boards. I've always have. Anyway when I feel like i'm in a funny mood and will continue to do so lol. Cause I'm too cheerful all the time^_^ Ofcourse u would think I haven't but REALLY talk to hoyo if i've change or not before assuming after a few matches i played u. >_^ Also WHAT's GOOD NI66A?!O_o lol I just wanted to say that.

You picking a fight with me boy?

Pssssssh. Don't lie. You are the DEFINITION of pro.

And Zelda's even harder....>_>

If only dreams can come true

and yea she is. which is why I'm not sure if she will be my secondary anymore. my Zelda is bad

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I think you are. Pick a time and place you want me to beat the crap out of your Mario
Son I don't care man... I was just defending myself just now, and now you're starting with me. I really don't care cause I said my peace. I know where this is going this is going so whatever man. I'm shutting this "agrument" down cause there's no point to go further.^_^

Doc.

Smash Ace
Yes enough il settle any fights ok =) il play Jump and see if he really gotten better and dark one day we will have our random battle again with me just pressing the B button with falcon =) remember that day you got hit by it twice and 1 with ganon back then when i first met jash

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Son I don't care man... I was just defending myself just now, and now you're starting with me. I really don't care cause I said my peace. I know where this is going this is going so whatever man. I'm shutting this "agrument" down cause there's no point to go further.^_^

You know.I think I officially quit joking with you people once and for all......

Top Bottom