• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Rofl,Rofl, yo Mog just put your font bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo jumpman, u got me crackin up over here!

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* U guys sure have ya ups and downs in less than a week don'tcha. Well I'm sorry 4 not postin,espeacially since i now have a com,but skool iz alot harder than i thought!!!! And its dull with all the good smash players gone!!

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
You know.I think I officially quit joking with you people once and for all......
Nah my *****.... We still joke...remember your place? it's just that people gotta know whens the time to mess around and when its really not the best time (when people are not in good mood)

Any way where does shinigami live i know in manhatten
Yea... I live Uptown. Since you live in Manhattan (I hope not too far) we could smash

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm been asking some questions about something I found out this morning on my wiki page. And I guess I'll go along with it, since others seem to think so. My skill level seems to have went up. I went from intermidiate to Pro Amatuer. Pretty Much its saying I'm a Pro but at rookie level. Like the first steps to becoming one. heres Corts meaning of it from what he said:

" people that could compete with basically everyone except those consistently placing very high at more local tournaments. I think most professional amateurs should be able to at least place in a top 32 bracket at a very large scale tournament, or barely miss it. They should at least make it to the last round of pools."

Guess me hitting 9th at Zenith did something? But that cant only be the reason...or is it. To be honest I'm not even sure I am a Pro-am with all the problems I have in this game. But I'll guess I'll back down this time and just take it. I'll just work harder from now on I suppose. cause something like that could make me look arrogant if I have nothing to show for it

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Honestly i dont see what the big deal about rankings is i mean noone really looks at them and its all arbitrary.

Plus cort says consistently; that means more than once or twice.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Honestly i dont see what the big deal about rankings is i mean noone really looks at them and its all arbitrary.

Plus cort says consistently; that means more than once or twice.

IDK

Thats why I dont really say anything in cases like this. I just go by what I think about myself.

mog87

Smash Ace
Rank does mean jack. Theres essentially two types of people...the people who enter with more money than they came in with, and people who leave with less than they came with.

And again not to be annoying.....but any word on the videos?

Doc.

Smash Ace
i played smash today i and bam out of no where one guy knows me and told me Ninjalink is in the same school i played smash with a Evil remote it kills me

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Rank does mean jack. Theres essentially two types of people...the people who enter with more money than they came in with, and people who leave with less than they came with.

And again not to be annoying.....but any word on the videos?

To you thats your point of view. To others its not. this is a game of Competition. And not everyone see's it as you. For some dont care if they lose MM, they enter for a reason. wether to get far with a character out of the high tiers and maybe go for the win, to see just how well they can do and maybe get noticed as a good player, etc. Everyone has thier own reasons. and people would like to get onto a level where they can be known and such. If thats the case then I trully dont see any needs for power ranking. Geez, I wonder why we have them.......does not mean jack right?

and if you have been keeping up with my post in the past I said its a pain in the azz to get vids up. Why you think it took me so long to just get these vids up?the way ,my room is, its tuff as it is. and so, I have not check yet. I'm not dealing with vids now. when I'm up to go through work putting vids up then I'll take a look. I have a Bunch of vids on the tape. old ones at that, so its not as easy as you think. yet alone getting vids on my PC

mog87

Smash Ace
What I'm saying is all those little ranks in between don't matter too much....essentially you wanna be at the top and shouldn't be satisfied until you are there. Obviously ranks let other people know where they stand, but the individual should already know. I mean if one always places 4th always its nice but 3rd= payday. And being known is overrated....you just have more expectations... which could be detrimental.

Play. Have fun. Get Better. All that semi pro amateur stuff is meaningless. You just need the drive, and most importantly proper application of said drive.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What I'm saying is all those little ranks in between don't matter too much....essentially you wanna be at the top and shouldn't be satisfied until you are there. Obviously ranks let other people know where they stand, but the individual should already know. I mean if one always places 4th always its nice but 3rd= payday. And being known is overrated....you just have more expectations... which could be detrimental.

Play. Have fun. Get Better. All that semi pro amateur stuff is meaningless. You just need the drive, and most importantly proper application of said drive.
Its the gernal opinion or what some smashers think. alot think just like what you posted. others dont. Which for me, I said I let it go and not worry about it. If many see me as an Pro-Am, then fine. let them, it wont change. if others dont agree, then fine. let them. wont change a thing.

I just see myself as in average Peach player and let my fighting on the cube discribe me, wether its good or bad, thats it, nothing more or less

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Hey dark.pch, hope you dont mind if im allowed to post in here or not. But anyway,when would I be allowed to fight you guys again cause i want revenge on NinjaLink. He cheated T_T.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey dark.pch, hope you dont mind if im allowed to post in here or not. But anyway,when would I be allowed to fight you guys again cause i want revenge on NinjaLink. He cheated T_T.

Maybe saturday. I'll see whats up for the weekend. I was invited to long island for a smashfest on sunday. I cant missed this one. I need to be fighting more high/top tiers. my experience with them is not too good. I'll give you the heads up.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Ah , well if its any trouble nvm then. Ill just wait till whenever you guys are free. Still trying to find a normal gamecube remote anyway. (its frigan annoying since they dont make them any more)

Link226

Smash Ace
You really need to get you false info out of here, you have no idea what I do/ fight and dont do/ fight. First off. the average fox and falcos I can beat. Fox and falcos that know that the hell they are doing are a different story. Ryan and D1 are the 2 that know what the hell they are doing and are on point. and thats the kind of space animals Im not use to yet. for I have never dealt with one or play them alot for that matter. Tech0 was one of the first with his Fox and marth that knew what he was doing. so of course I got reck. And you got some nerve to call that pathetic. I'd watch what you say. I'm not in a happy spirit. and in cause you have not notice I hardly play high tiers. Look on youtube and see how many High tiers I fight compared to the others. thats why when I was playing ryan in Peach dittos, I rememberd that and told him to go falco, cause I need to get use to fight him. I hardly play space animals or sheik. Marth is even I have my matches at times and other times I just lose. and the hell you mean stop riding my crew members. Its a crew fool, we help each other out. If that was the case I not be in one. I dont leave my members behind. I dont know how you did it with yours but here is different.

And FYI. i do work on my damm self when I have the chance. I go to places to smash and such without my crew. I went to long island alone. and I'm going to a tournament in CT alone. Learn to ask what one does before you dare open your mouth and assume bullcrap.

You got me wrong. I know all of that. dont think I dont see it from the other side, cause I do. Thats why my idol is mike G. Beats the **** out of everyone character I seen him fight. he knows what the match up is, how hard it is, and what to do to come out on top no matter who you are.

I'm just stating I am not at a level where I can like go even with these characters. its way to hard for me. and ifI dont know what Im doing or how to handle the fight, that leads me in big trouble like what happen saturday. Its gonna take sometime before I get this down pack. I have far to many bad habits to deal with. DI is the biggest problem of them all.

the only person who is cowarding is you. You obviously have no idea do you? maybe if you read around the boards more you would know. And just to throw this in there.....in brawl she is still high tier...with a nerfed Dsmash. Go find out why.

You picking a fight with me boy?

If only dreams can come true

and yea she is. which is why I'm not sure if she will be my secondary anymore. my Zelda is bad
:laugh:

How am I cowarding? Please tell me how shes top tier already when like people only played....the demo lol Everybody hasn't even been played with, please show me where you get your information. I hope you aren't just making these things up dude

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:laugh:

How am I cowarding? Please tell me how shes top tier already when like people only played....the demo lol Everybody hasn't even been played with, please show me where you get your information. I hope you aren't just making these things up dude

Why worry if I was making it up, your fear is gone right?

And if you go by this DEMO logic, then what makes you think your so safe? who knows, the real version, she might be worst than you can ever imagine. After all, it is a Demo right.

If you really wanted to know, you would have looked around kiddo. but anyway, here. Hope your up for reading. better grab a plate and something to drink. I dont play games when it comes to this character

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121654

Jash

Smash Lord
Why worry if I was making it up, your fear is gone right?

And if you go by this DEMO logic, then what makes you think your so safe? who knows, the real version, she might be worst than you can ever imagine. After all, it is a Demo right.

If you really wanted to know, you would have looked around kiddo. but anyway, here. Hope your up for reading. better grab a plate and something to drink. I dont play games when it comes to this character

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121654
Well who cares, if Young Link is in it hes going to **** her like he usually does.:laugh:

Top Bottom